Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

He described it as

"playing piano but with pokemon"

I-I-I see... Well, I guess it's not too difficult since the battles are turn-based and stuff. :0 On another thought though... does he own all those DSes?!

/triplex

/howevermanyareinthesuper-plex

I-I-I see... Well, I guess it's not too difficult since the battles are turn-based and stuff. :0 On another thought though... does he own all those DSes?!

Of course not.

Twilight is about a girl who wants to get laid and has a fetish for Vampires.

I always saw it as a catfight between necrophiles and furries

I always saw it as a catfight between necrophiles and furries

O_O how does that even make sense...bella is just one perso-- oh you mean the fans. Nevermind.

There is a reason why I never picked a team.

Wut, you like Cave Story too? That's insane. Tell lux to play it

Heheheheheheh

Edit: My Pokemon are so underleveled in Platinum. I actually lost to a pair of Ace Trainers at the depths of Victory Road.

Edited by Radeon

Edit: My Pokemon are so underleveled in Platinum. I actually lost to a pair of Ace Trainers at the depths of Victory Road.

* pat pat * Level them up. Do you want a lucky egg? I can give you one, I have 6.

Victory road, the entrance is also a really good place to train pokemon, since there is a pokemon center right outside the exit.

It's were I train my pokemon to level 80 - 90. Lucky Egg is a great thing. You get 1k+ from almost everyone except like Onix, who gives 970 or something like that. (this is with lucky egg)

Edited by Hatari

* pat pat * Level them up. Do you want a lucky egg? I can give you one, I have 6.

Victory road, the entrance is also a really good place to train pokemon, since there is a pokemon center right outside the exit.

It's were I train my pokemon to level 80 - 90. Lucky Egg is a great thing. You get 1k+ from almost everyone except like Onix, who gives 970 or something like that. (this is with lucky egg)

I'm emulating Platinum.