• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

NTG's sig has too much cat.

Does it? :< Maybe it will have less cat one day.

... In this case, I actually don't.

Is the text that much of a sore thumb? :< I really am having trouble at making it look fine...

Is the text that much of a sore thumb? :< I really am having trouble at making it look fine...

It is because it's web size 3 when it should be 2, mainly. Using no antialiasing (strong, sharp, etc.) should give you a closer result. :<

I am at chapter 30 of Super Robot Taisen Original Generation. People here should play it and you totally agree right?

Of course I do agree(I'm included in "people", btw)

But don't tie yourself to the OG games, though.

Hmm?

There are plenty of great games in the series(some of them patched) that aren't Original Generation ones. You should give them a try.

And I never got to complete a OG game, dunno why :s

There are plenty of great games in the series(some of them patched) that aren't Original Generation ones. You should give them a try.

And I never got to complete a OG game, dunno why :s

Oh yes, Pahn suggested I try an SNES, PSX and another SRW on the GBA that's been recently translated. I'll get to those once I do OG1 and OG2 though right now I'm taking a break from gaming.

Oh yes, Pahn suggested I try an SNES, PSX and another SRW on the GBA that's been recently translated. I'll get to those once I do OG1 and OG2 though right now I'm taking a break from gaming.

He's right and I seccond his suggestion.

*leading in a 1 vs. 2 Versus in L4D2 after 3 1/2 rounds by 500+ points*

"Hey I gotta go"

*1/2 round later, where the enemy team got decimated early*

"Hey I gotta go too"

Bunch of losers.

*Clap* *Clap*

It is because it's web size 3 when it should be 2, mainly. Using no antialiasing (strong, sharp, etc.) should give you a closer result. :<

Ah ha ha ha ha oh right it's the completely wrong size eh? :S Sorry... I increased my text viewing size so that's why it's bigger. BUT HEY they're the same size on my screen!

Ah ha ha ha ha oh right it's the completely wrong size eh? :S Sorry... I increased my text viewing size so that's why it's bigger. BUT HEY they're the same size on my screen!

You're so silly.

So very silly.

Silliest silly.