Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Bad Sashi.

It's basically what Vincent is already doing, though

Is it fast? and dang, that's a lot of fans...what you running, some type of massive graphics card?

He's building a Skynet prototype.

Is it fast? and dang, that's a lot of fans...what you running, some type of massive graphics card?

It's only a mid-range video card (Radeon HD 6850). But I plan on upgrading to a 6950 soon or maybe wait for the next-gen video cards from AMD.

System cooling and airflow. With both my video card and CPU overclocked, I can't afford to have my system to overheat.

Ah, now that makes sense. I never got into overclocking...Can't it break your system if done incorrectly?

titslol.png

I couldn't help but chuckle when I saw these two tweets show up in a row in my Twitter box. I know Superbus is talking about Trails in the Sky or whatever it's called, but still.

>_> Would you stop using those obscure references, you sheep-head?

It's not that obscure. There's a picture of it right in my sig. >_> And, uh, "sheep-head"?

I wasn't referring to overheating.

I know someone who tried to overclock, screwed everything up and ended up having to reformat.

... overheating leads to hardware failure and even destruction.

I say you know an idiot.

I couldn't help but chuckle when I saw these two tweets show up in a row in my Twitter box. I know Superbus is talking about Trails in the Sky or whatever it's called, but still.

We all know he loves the regular ones too.

Finally TitS stops being shit only I cared about

Edited by TheEnd

It's not that obscure. There's a picture of it right in my sig. >_> And, uh, "sheep-head"?

I have sigs and avatars turned off. So, I can't see them unless I view sigs in profiles.

Not the UD definition I swear, they have a definition for everything. I got it from a book that amused me.

We all know he loves the regular ones too.

Finally TitS stops being shit only I cared about

He mentioned TitS a few times on Twitter in the past week or two. I'm kind of surprised he said he liked it, because most of the things he said weren't very favorable.

I have sigs and avatars turned off. So, I can't see them unless I view sigs in profiles.

Not the UD definition I swear, they have a definition for everything. I got it from a book that amused me.

UD has a definition for sheep head? Let's see what it says...

He got blue screened of death when he overclocked and tried to reboot.

1. CMOS

2. reduce clock

3. ???

It was a very basic Castlevania reference. You think it's obscure because you willingly live under a rock.

He mentioned TitS a few times on Twitter in the past week or two. I'm kind of surprised he said he liked it, because most of the things he said weren't very favorable.

Do you remember anything in particular?

Edited by TheEnd