• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Why so negative. :(

Because you weren't here, clearly!

Crash is posting in here again?

Close, very very close! Crash was a little better though.

sleep

I didn't know you were into nighttime DS sessions.

Edited by TheEnd

Now you do.

I actually fell asleep mid-battle in Etrian Odyssey the other night...

And woke up dead?

More like because everyone is dropping asleep one by one. D:

Oh no!

To be fair, Claire, NTG never mentioned claimed they were sleeping at 17:00.

And mentioning what time it is here is a reason for TE to start shit?

I mean, I know he practically sees me walking into a room a reason to start shit, but...

gIO claim that he does stupid things like pointlessly arguing on the internet when he's bored. He should seek a girlfriends while keeping his standards low.

...Working on that...

Reminds me that I need to get an actual job.

And mentioning what time it is here is a reason for TE to start shit?

I mean, I know he practically sees me walking into a room a reason to start shit, but...

Well, it can be taken to imply an unwarranted sense of self-importance, in that the thread only exists to service your needs.

I'm not going to deny he does go after you aggressively, but there's often a kernel of truth to it all.

...Working on that...

Reminds me that I need to get an actual job.

By "working on that" do you mean talking to Pahn about mecha anime while being constantly reminded that you've had Alpha Gaiden for 1 year and still haven't beaten it?

By "working on that" do you mean talking to Pahn about mecha anime while being constantly reminded that you've had Alpha Gaiden for 1 year and still haven't beaten it?

Roxas likes this.

You have no idea how many chicks there are at the Anime Club here. Good looking chicks, at that.

As for Alpha Gaiden, my laptop hasn't been able to play anything with Direct3D for months, and since that's kinda necessary for using PSXFIN...

You have no idea how many chicks there are at the Anime Club here. Good looking chicks, at that.

As for Alpha Gaiden, my laptop hasn't been able to play anything with Direct3D for months, and since that's kinda necessary for using PSXFIN...

Chicks... at an anime class? I find this impossible but then again I do live in NYC where wearing your pants below your ass is considered "cool" so...

You should've played it earlier. Get the help from CAPTAIN HINDSIGHT you so desperately need.

Roxas likes this.

This ain't facebook.

Edited by Sirius

You like me and Pahn chatting about Mechs and my inability to play SRW @G?

He likes you.

Take him and go to a faraway land, I'm sure he'll cosplay as Pico if you ask nicely.

Chicks... at an anime class? I find this impossible but then again I do live in NYC where wearing your pants below your ass is considered "cool" so...

Well it's not so bad if girls are doing that. I know it's sadly guys who do it usually.

He likes you.

Take him and go to a faraway land, I'm sure he'll cosplay as Pico if you ask nicely.

>:U

You should've played it earlier. Get the help from CAPTAIN HINDSIGHT you so desperately need.

Florida has a surprising number of female anime fans, I've found. In fact, most of the Anime club's officers here are chicks. I think I've even shown Pahn a group photo of our club's officers at one point.

He likes you.

Oh. Oh boy.

Who do you think I am, Revan? I'm not into little boys, man.