FE4 THREAD

Fia

First, my shin gets swollen, two weeks ago. It still hasn't healed. Now I might be getting a fever.

The universe is conspiring against my summer plans.

The universe can't hold your pimping skills and is therefore trying to fight back by fighting dirty.

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

First, my shin gets swollen, two weeks ago. It still hasn't healed. Now I might be getting a fever.

The universe is conspiring against my summer plans.

The universe is conspiring against me finishing college. It is very likely that I won't be allowed admission anywhere for the Fall semester (late august or early sept) so I'd have to wait till the Spring semester (early Jan).

@Dio: It's not even pimpin' issues, it's just that I was really wanting to hit the gym, do sports and shit like that.

@Srs: Well, I guess your case is worse.

@Dio: It's not even pimpin' issues, it's just that I was really wanting to hit the gym, do sports and shit like that.

Eh, those indirectly help pimpin' skills.

Anyway I have a similar situation with the universe shoving its big fat stellar dick in my ass about getting a job.

@Srs: Well, I guess your case is worse.

Maybe, maybe not. I'm sure there's people more worried about their summers than anything college related.

But yeah, that's just the present time of the situation, future's a mystery and the past has been objectively worse.

Why can't I multiquote. I look silly tweets like posting

@Dio: Yeah, but I'm doing this for myself. And I fucking worry about getting a job, jeebus!

@Srs: Well, second semester is gonna bite me in the butt regarding studies, so I better do some stuff other than sit in front of my pc reading JoJo.

@Dio: Yeah, but I'm doing this for myself. And I fucking worry about getting a job, jeebus!

Twitter on the boards, Facebook in the profiles, etc.

What kind is interesting you right now? Restaurant? Shop? Library maybe?

Twitter on the boards, Facebook in the profiles, etc.

What kind is interesting you right now? Restaurant? Shop? Library maybe?

Yeah, it's amalgamating everything.

Well, before university, I would like to work on those clothing stores. I just love messing around with that kind of thing.

Yeah, it's amalgamating everything.

Well, before university, I would like to work on those clothing stores. I just love messing around with that kind of thing.

Everything in the internet will become one.

I worked in one for a year. It's a fun experience I suppose.

Everything in the internet will become one.

I worked in one for a year. It's a fun experience I suppose.

The worst part is that it is true

I guess it was nice?

Just open that "reply" button click in a new tab and copy paste the quotes and replies to them into 1 tab.

In order to conserve energy, parts of town (at a time) willingly cut electricity for a couple of hours. I am so dependent on it, it's not even funny.

How often?

Edited by Sirius

I think Dio's new sig might be scarier than his previous one.

You'd have to see the sprays I put in games like Left 4 Dead. Lux is mildly traumatized by some of them.

Though many of them are lesbians or just big breasts.

You'd have to see the sprays I put in games like Left 4 Dead. Lux is mildly traumatized by some of them.

Though many of them are lesbians or just big breasts.

Then there's the rest, which are legitimately nasty. They still fall second to ThndrCrash's.

So I just started this Garou game Nightmare suggested, the first character I pick is Hotaru, I perform one of her kick based supers by accident and after seeing its end the first thing that comes to mind is... What's with the orgasm?

Edited by Sirius