FE4 THREAD

Fia

It's $40 for a game I bought 4 months ago, a game that apparently wasn't even complete because this is adding stuff like multiplayer balancing and spectator mode. It's bullshit, and I know I'm going to buy it despite it being bullshit, which is pissing me off.

No PC release is what's bullshit.

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Come on, Gambit and Venom!

BREATH OF FIRE RYU!

It's $40 for a game I bought 4 months ago, a game that apparently wasn't even complete because this is adding stuff like multiplayer balancing and spectator mode. It's bullshit, and I know I'm going to buy it despite it being bullshit, which is pissing me off.

Capcom does that more often than one could want. It's a miracle how they only had 3 versions of SF3.

Capcom does that more often than one could want. It's a miracle how they only had 3 versions of SF3.

I know about Capcom Sequel Stagnation. It doesn't mean I won't call BS when they try to do it to MvC.

No PC release is what's bullshit.

Eh. PC fighting games are hard to work.

Should've added a few more SF2/Alpha characters, then the series would've been more remembered. Come on, no Sagat (only series of games where they never fight in Thailand, even), no Guile/Charlie, no Blanka, no Zangief, NO DAN, only replacements.

SF already has 4 characters. It only needs, like, one more.

Also, one of the 4 known characters is an obscure demon hero from a G&G spin-off. Now tell me Capcom isn't trolling.

I know about Capcom Sequel Stagnation. It doesn't mean I won't call BS when they try to do it to MvC.

It's everywhere, man

Should've added a few more SF2/Alpha characters, then the series would've been more remembered. Come on, no Sagat (only series of games where they never fight in Thailand, even), no Guile/Charlie, no Blanka, no Zangief, NO DAN, only replacements.

I dunno, I actually like them characters. Although guys like Remy and Oro aren't quite appealing, even though the latter is badass.

SF already has 4 characters. It only needs, like, one more.

Also, one of the 4 known characters is an obscure demon hero from a G&G spin-off. Now tell me Capcom isn't trolling.

Why Viper of all people. Abel or even Juri would've been better. Then add Bison or Guile.

It's just like playing as Ridley, except he's not too big!

Edited by Dio

TROLLING? IT'S RED ARREMER GOD DAMMIT.

I dunno, I actually like them characters. Although guys like Remy and Oro aren't quite appealing, even though the latter is badass.

I like a good amount of them, but the fact is, more people would've liked it if more familiar characters joined in as well.

I can understand M. Bison since he's likely dead, but it bugs me how so many characters just left when they could've been inserted. What about an older Sakura? As much as I loathe her, she can probably work.

It's everywhere, man

I don't have to like it.

Why Viper of all people. Abel or even Juri would've been better. Then add Bison or Guile.

It's just like playing as Ridley, except he's not too big!

People like Viper. I know Juri tops the Japanese character polls, but she's worse than Viper, imo. Abel, I'm fine with.

That being said, there are a lot more characters you could work with.

obscure demon from a G&G spin-off

Capcom also hates Darkstalkers.

You'd be surprised how people like him.

Fuck them.

How is Firebrand even trolling. He's the best.

You'd be surprised how people like him.

obscure

G&G spin-off

demon

Am I the only one who doesn't know this guy?

Fuck them.

They'll make a billion dollars off of this game, and what are they going to use it for? Not making MML3 or a new Darkstalkers. Nothing creative. No, they'll make Super Ultimate MvC3 and make it cost $80.

And yes, this is complete rage here.

obscure

G&G spin-off

demon

Probably. Go play Demon's Crest.

Besides, he's not just in the spin-off, he's one of Arthur's main enemies and the most prominent one iirc (appears in most every GnG game, if not all of them).

obscure

G&G spin-off

demon

They'll make a billion dollars off of this game, and what are they going to use it for? Not making MML3 or a new Darkstalkers. Nothing creative. No, they'll make Super Ultimate MvC3 and make it cost $80.

If you played G&G you'll know the guy and will hate him but not his game. Which is actually pretty damn good,

Probably. Go play Demon's Crest.

Besides, he's not just in the spin-off, he's one of Arthur's main enemies and the most prominent one iirc (appears in most every GnG game, if not all of them).

If you played G&G you'll know the guy and will hate him but not his game. Which is actually pretty damn good,

OK, fine. I'm wrong.

But still, if there's one series that doesn't need more characters, it's G&G. Actually, it's X-Men or RE, but that's beside the point.

But still, if there's one series that doesn't need more characters, it's G&G. Actually, it's X-Men or RE, but that's beside the point.

It needs goddamn Star Gladiator or Warzard, that's what.