• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes.

Unless you read them without enjoying the process of reading them, then the answer to both questions cannot easily be yes. I would love to see you explain how it is that both are true, not because I think you cannot do it but because I enjoy it when people engage in such activities.

Out.

He doesn't even care about video games. PROOF. PROOF. He would rather smoke weed than play video games. Most asians I know would do both.

(Assuming we adopt typical stereotypes, which was already done by calling Roxas Towelie for smoking weed once.)

EDIT-WAit, DOES Towelie play Omaga Game Sphere?

Edited by Loki Laufeyjarson

Photobucket is getting more and more weird.

So I went to a comic con today. There were certainly lots of cosplayers!

My favourites: Miles Edgeworth, Apollo Justice, Tiger & Bunny *_*

There was also quite a lot of cosplayers doing Bleach, Naruto, Link, Sora (KH), Vocaloids (especially Hasune Miku and Luka Megurine), Lolita-style outfits/characters that I do not recognise, Star Wars, Vampire Knight...

And there was also 2 Sakuras (CCS), a few people doing Assassin's Creed, some Disney (princesses? and also Tinkerbell), some random animals I do not recognise, and a few Sailor Moon.

Edited by NTG

Did you take pictures NTG?

inb4dumbquestion

Yup! I didn't take many good ones though (only T&B photo was cool), too busy in there and I was a bit too lazy. :S I mostly took photos when I was queueing to enter, some cosplayers were hanging around outside...

Yup! I didn't take many good ones though (only T&B photo was cool), too busy in there and I was a bit too lazy. :S I mostly took photos when I was queueing to enter, some cosplayers were hanging around outside...

Gimmie.

Gimmie.

Here!!

I was so fortunate. I was about to leave but spotted the 2 and so of course I was like "photo plz!"

Hmm, it's kinda bad lighting. :(

Edited by NTG

Here!!

I was so fortunate. I was about to leave but spotted the 2 and so of course I was like "photo plz!"

Hmm, it's kinda bad lighting. :(

Waaa! There will never be a 30+ willing male cosplayer for Kotetsu. Oh wait I'm remembering a married couple cosplaying as T&B complete with Kaede child.

It looks really busy there. Hope you had fun :D

Photobucket is getting more and more weird.

So I went to a comic con today. There were certainly lots of cosplayers!

My favourites: Miles Edgeworth, Apollo Justice, Tiger & Bunny *_*

There was also quite a lot of cosplayers doing Bleach, Naruto, Link, Sora (KH), Vocaloids (especially Hasune Miku and Luka Megurine), Lolita-style outfits/characters that I do not recognise, Star Wars, Vampire Knight...

And there was also 2 Sakuras (CCS), a few people doing Assassin's Creed, some Disney (princesses? and also Tinkerbell), some random animals I do not recognise, and a few Sailor Moon.

Did you see any bad cosplays?

Must've been fun.