FE4 THREAD

Fia

God Hand makes me feel like the ball-busting, roundhouse-kicking, pimp-slapping fist of the north star.

Hmm... Yeah, I read up and saw that "great" just simply means that it takes longer for you to get tired, which sounds convenient to me.

I was just fine in P3 with good status, and sometimes tired wouldn't be too of an idea.

But I was playing P3P, where the AI wasn't doing whatever.

Also the song, Living with Determination, hope you like that one since it'll be popping up often.

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Excellent. I tried it out. I guess until I find a second method, this'll be my main way of gaining courage.

That's good--I was afraid it was a one time deal for a moment. Unfortunately it hasn't worked the couple of times I've tried it, but there's no particular rush right now.

Hmm... Yeah, I read up and saw that "great" just simply means that it takes longer for you to get tired, which sounds convenient to me.

Also, the S. Link with the old couple... they have an interesting piece of music that plays when they're talking about their son. Is that the equivalent of "Reverie" from P4 (The emotional music in S. Links, if you don't know which one I mean)?

It's that and the karaoke, mainly.

Well, it's random.

I'm not sure if I know what P3 music you're talking about...

:o

Yah, Kloe said "Kloe" was made up by her friend Jill who used parts of her real name...

Glad you, uh... died, laughing ^__^

In the original, it's KUROOdia fon ausutorooZE or something

SIlly Jenni!

Well, the point is that her nickname only really made sense in kana!

/poke

Ohh right... Klaudia von Auslese.. Kloe.. well I guess it's pretty much the same thing if you do it by sound :( but yeah it's better sense in kana

hhaaa!

But I was playing P3P, where the AI wasn't doing whatever.

The AI aren't too stupid, yet--I mean, Yukari is smart enough to attack weaknesses when she can. But right now I'm still on the first block. I'm sure things will get quite annoying when the difficulty rises.

It's that and the karaoke, mainly.

Well, it's random.

I'm not sure if I know what P3 music you're talking about...

Karaoke, eh? The one time I tried they're like "sorry we're always full on weekends." But at least I can visit on any other day, I think.

Yeah. It's happened every time I'm not tired, though. xD

I can't really explain it. If I ever find it I'll show it to you.

EDIT: Also... are these shadows... afraid of me..? I mean, they're running away from me, now...

Edited by Lux Aeterna

[spoiler=Trails in the Sky progress, SPOOOOILERS!! I REALLY MEAN IT. You should probably try this game if you like AWESOME RPGS]Gathered bracers. Julia and her guardsmen appear. Nial is nowhere to be found, possibly imprisoned.

Rescue operation begin!

Soldiers guarding the Erbe Royal Villa are distracted and ambushed by our groups

My party Est, Josh, Zane infiltrate the Villa and head in to find hostages

Villa is huge! Special Ops soldiers out and about

Room at the very back is locked

Found key

Some pretty strong soldiers guarding this room! They have this move called "Heavy Blade" which is pretty hefty!! Manage to defeat them without using any s-breaks.

Kloe and Nial and others are found inside! Soldiers catch us. Schera and Olivier beat/shoot'em down!!

Rescue mission success!

Time to plan rescue mission for Her Majesty, Queen Alicia!

Sewers contains secret passage to cellar in the castle. Time to find it!

Teams split up. The guys Josh, Zane, Olly enter sewers and wait on standby in front of the cellar door.

The girls Est, Kloe, Schera are gonna go in an airship.

[spoiler=Trails in the Sky progress, SPOOOOILERS!! I REALLY MEAN IT. You should probably try this game if you like AWESOME RPGS]Gathered bracers. Julia and her guardsmen appear. Nial is nowhere to be found, possibly imprisoned.

Rescue operation begin!

Soldiers guarding the Erbe Royal Villa are distracted and ambushed by our groups

My party Est, Josh, Zane infiltrate the Villa and head in to find hostages

Villa is huge! Special Ops soldiers out and about

Room at the very back is locked

Found key

Some pretty strong soldiers guarding this room! They have this move called "Heavy Blade" which is pretty hefty!! Manage to defeat them without using any s-breaks.

Kloe and Nial and others are found inside! Soldiers catch us. Schera and Olivier beat/shoot'em down!!

Rescue mission success!

Time to plan rescue mission for Her Majesty, Queen Alicia!

Sewers contains secret passage to cellar in the castle. Time to find it!

Teams split up. The guys Josh, Zane, Olly enter sewers and wait on standby in front of the cellar door.

The girls Est, Kloe, Schera are gonna go in an airship.

How do you like the special ops theme now, Jenni

It is interesting!

An euphemism, huh. I see.

My sister trusts people too easily and it gets her in trouble.

Next thing you know, I might be moving in with her, if her last roommate isn't keeping her promise of paying half the appartment bill.

:[

Do you have a good relationship with your sister, at least?

Edited by TheEnd

Actually it has been a lot better since she moved. However, there's a possibility it goes back to hell if I do move with her.

I know what you're talking about, yes.

For frick, the social skills take forever to raise.

Yes, they do.

So make sure you raise them steadily, because you'll need them in basic levels now but maxed by endgame.

You must report progress every day.

Aye aye sir, just beat Elvis.

For frick, the social skills take forever to raise.

That's P3 for you.

And now, this P3 talk makes feel like either playing the PS2 version or trying out The Answer.

But I should prolly finish Nocturne first.