FE4 THREAD

Fia

Looks so. Also is the Gespent R good?

It is. It caps mobility at 138 (4 points or 36,000 funds) but it has S ranks at everything (except water which is A) which boosts its evasion and defense and it packs the Neutron Beam with 10 Ammo, 1-5 range POST-MOVE and S ranks on everything except water.

If you meant the MKII-R that Gilliam currently has, it's probably the 3rd best Gespy in game.

Edited by Sirius

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

It is. It caps mobility at 138 (4 points or 36,000 funds) but it has S ranks at everything (except water which is A) which boosts its evasion and defense and it packs the Neutron Beam with 10 Ammo, 1-5 range POST-MOVE and S ranks on everything except water.

That's... awesome. I have to get Gilliam to at least lvl23 by the end of Chapter 19 or something like that, right?

That's... awesome. I have to get Gilliam to at least lvl23 by the end of Chapter 19 or something like that, right?

Yessir. You could use the "game over trick" where you just do some leveling and then have your battleship killed to have to restart the chapter but keeping the EXP you gained on your previous attempt. I think you have to risk a mastery or maybe that was just in OG2.

Yessir. You could use the "game over trick" where you just do some leveling and then have your battleship killed to have to restart the chapter but keeping the EXP you gained on your previous attempt. I think you have to risk a mastery or maybe that was just in OG2.

He's at level 21. I just need to do some more stuff and then I'm good.

Russel's really helpful in that

It is. Personally I wouldn't watch it... not interested in the Hoenn pokemon games.

I'm really not interested in watching people play stuff. I'd rather read their logs, it's usually funnier that way.

So I ended up going to Los Angeles instead. Thought I'd take a break from RPG action and do some visual-novelling and puzzling instead. Sorry P3P and TitS+, next time!

I'm really not interested in watching people play stuff. I'd rather read their logs, it's usually funnier that way.

It depends on the game. I'd take just watching gameplay footage over an LP video in a Castlevania game simply for the music of the game.

It depends on the game. I'd take just watching gameplay footage over an LP video in a Castlevania game simply for the music of the game.

Personally I'd watch those crazy low-star number PT of Super Mario 64 just because of the insane shit that happens.

Oh-- that's what I meant.

How does logging a Nuzlocke of Emerald 386 sound to you guys? :P

Personally I'd watch those crazy low-star number PT of Super Mario 64 just because of the insane shit that happens.

It'd be silly to choose a log over a video when it comes to such a playthrough.

Tiny man, if you by some miracle get the PSP emulation on your PC to work, let me know.

Actually, what rules should I use?

Any Pokémon that faints is considered dead, and must be released.

The player may only catch the first Pokémon encountered in each area, and none else. If the first Pokémon encountered faints or flees, there are no second chances.

Banning the use of potions and healing items, relying only on Pokémon Centers for healing.

No duplicate captures.

Anything else?

Only one use of a pokemon center per town.

No more than one of any item bought in any town.

If a capture fails on the first throw, you must flee.

EDIT: Oh, and no TMs. Only HMs, and those can't be used in battle.

Edited by Lux Aeterna

Only one use of a pokemon center per town.

EDIT: Oh, and no TMs. Only HMs, and those can't be used in battle.

Oh, that's annoying. ;w;

WELL, LET'S GET STARTED.

Any Pokémon that faints is considered dead, and must be released.

The player may only catch the first Pokémon encountered in each area, and none else. If the first Pokémon encountered faints or flees, there are no second chances.

No TMs. Only HMs, and those can't be used in battle.

No healing items outside of battle (excluding Pokémon centers).

I think I'll just go by these. It's my first Nuzlocke run, so I don't want to be too discouraged. x:

It has a vague TWEWY feeling for me, but maybe that's just because I played that first, and never played the DS version of Devil Survivor. I'm closing in on the end of Day 1 and just saved this cute punk rocker's life, so I'm feeling pretty good about myself.

Is it the kind of book you can get by with sharing with a classmate?

I played TWEWY after and never thought about it that way. Hmm. Happy grinding!

Well, maybe. But to avoid that, I returned one of the books and found both of them for under a hundred bucks on amazon. So problem solved!

>Tries to run psp iso

>File is stopped due to being encrypted

>To decrypt, needs psp

>Doesn't have the money to buy one

>... T_T

Hey Lux, hey

P2: Innocent Sin.

"Now, first things first, are you a BOY, or are you a GIRL?"

"Motherf--"

Dear FE4THREAD,

I had a bad dream today. Some old fart was kept asking me who I was. What a creep.

Also, I woke up in the back of a moving truck.

My neck hurt like a bitch, having been suspended between the box of my old Gamecube and my brand-new PC. Before I decided to go Primeape-shit on the driver, I remembered that my family had moved, and for some reason, Mom wanted me to stay with all of my belongings to make sure I was "safe." Oh, what the hell mom. I'm eleven now. I'd rather feel "safe" with three hookers and a glass of Pinot Noir than be sandwiched by four cardboard boxes containing a TV, my old bed, a rug, and a desk.

Anyway, as the truck stopped, I hopped outside to complain to my mom and went inside. A pair of Vigoroths "Fuiioh!"-ing it up were moving the furniture around. Mom suggested I go up to my room and see that everything was in order. Running up the stairs, I found that everything that had been on the truck a second ago was now laid neatly in my own room. Weird. I set the clock to a precise 4:46pm (not like it mattered, anyway. I was never going to be home to check that) and withdrew a potion from my PC (again, don't ask me how it got there). I jumped back down the stairs, when I heard Mom call for me. Dad was on TV! The almighty Petalburg City Gym Leader! However, Mom called me a bit too late, as the interview ended a few seconds after me planting my ass on the couch. Oh well, thanks a lot, Mom.

After getting over my dad's-never-at-home issues one more time, I took a step outside to look at our new town. It was a quaint place, two houses and one big-ass Pokémon lab down south. Hearing my Dad's words about the "busy Pokémon Professor's lab," I didn't bother wasting my time, and so I went to introduce myself to the other family. I knocked on the door and a nice, middle-aged lady let me inside. After telling her my name and who I was, the lady then proceeded to tell me that they had a daughter around my age (BITCHES LEFT AND RIGHT AWWWWW YEEEEE), and that I should go introduce myself to her. I nodded a bit too happily in agreement and walked upstairs. I found a lone Pokéball on the carpet. Dumb bitch. Never leave your balls out in the open. That's some Norman-grade wisdom for you. I proceeded to go punish her by changing her PC's wallpaper to a rather horrifying Boku no Pico background, but as I sat down at her desk, the crazy girl happened to pop up. Now, I'm not saying that she wasn't a rather fine-looking wench; she was just a bit... creepy. She kept talking to me as if we were going to be best friends for life, and be friends with all of the Pokémon in the world. Also, the fact that the two bangs of her hair somehow stayed suspended in two perfect 30 degree angles freaked me out too. Anyway, after listening to her rant about her insecure female issues, she suggested that I meet her dad, the famous Pokémon professor, who should be doing some fieldwork now. I told the loopy lady "fine" and dashed out of that house as quickly as I could.

As soon as I opened the door, I heard the angry cries of a Zigzagoon mixed in the with pathetic yelps of a man who sounded like he just wet his pants. Running up to the north side of town were Route 101 began, I found the big, fat loser from my dream! That was him? The Pokémon Professor? Not exactly "professional," I guess, but who cares? Professors are lame: I just want to be the best trainer there ever was. Anyway, I tried to help the old man out of pity until he yelled at me to stay back. He instructed me to pick out a Pokéball from his knapsack and battle away the Zigzagoon that was currently tearing at his pants.

Really, man? I could just scare away the thing for you. My swag is deadly from this close of a range.

I fumbled around his little man-purse and found three vanilla red-and-white Pokéballs. They were conveniently labeled with the Pokémon that was contained in each ball.

The left ball had the "Wood Gecko Pokémon - Treecko."

The middle ball contained the "Fire Mouse Pokémon - Cyndaquil."

And as for the right ball, it held the "Tiny Turtle Pokémon - Squirtle."

I'm stopping to take a break and record my thoughts into you, FE4THREAD. I'm not exactly sure which Pokémon should be my slave partner, really. Dad said that this would always be an important decision, so I should probably think about this a bit more. I mean, sure, this little five-year-old girl is looking at me like I'm crazy, but damn, watching that Professor get his Burberry shorts get chewed up is pretty amusing. I'm sure the man can wait a bit longer.

Sincerely,

Roxas

Too long? o:

Edited by Rock Howard