FE4 THREAD

Fia

That's fucking ridiculous lol

Yeah and here's how combos work:

The move just has to have a Green C in it, there can be more than 1.

You don't have to be adjacent, you just have to reach the first enemy.

After selecting the first enemy, the second just has to be adjacent to the first. The third enemy has to be adjacent to the second an so on.

Basically, you could attack an enemy formation that looks like an L. The first enemy will react like normal but the others will strictly defend. Still doesn't stop a valor'd combo attack from earning you loads of funds if you put LUCK in the equation.

Edited by Sirius

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah and here's how combos work:

The move just has to have a Green C in it, there can be more than 1.

You don't have to be adjacent, you just have to reach the first enemy.

After selecting the first enemy, the second just has to be adjacent to the first. The third enemy has to be adjacent to the second an so on.

Basically, you could attack an enemy formation that looks like an L. The first enemy will react like normal but the others will strictly defend. Still doesn't stop a valor'd combo attack from earning you loads of funds if you put LUCK in the equation.

Can you attack in a zigzag pattern as well? Because that looks too fucking broken.

I mean, Tekkaman uses Soul and somebody casts those spirits that raise Money and Exp. Done, you get shitloas of experience and $.

Broken. And that's because units in SRW4 could move twice without any spirit.

Can you attack in a zigzag pattern as well? Because that looks too fucking broken.

I mean, Tekkaman uses Soul and somebody casts those spirits that raise Money and Exp. Done, you get shitloas of experience and $.

Broken. And that's because units in SRW4 could move twice without any spirit.

Nope. I think it's only 4 or 5 enemies at most and they have to positioned so that you can chain the selection.

Eh for that you're better off sending something like Deathscythe Hell Custom off on its own and use its MAP attack when possible. It's pretty much how he ended up as my top ace.

Oh and there's also that one chapter early in the game that could net you a HUGE amount of cash if you use a fully upgraded GaoGaiGar. Basically there's infinite reinforcements until turn 6 or so when Wufei leaves. You could place GaoGaiGar in a spot where he can counter and nuke enough enemies to spawn more and more until his barrier and HP go down which should take quite a while (10 EN for barrier to use, 10 points = 400 EN and he sees about 33% hit rates with mobility maxed at 10).

Oh yeah that "move twice without spirits". I saw that in SRW3 videos and there's a boss in W that also has that.

Edited by Sirius

Nope. I think it's only 4 or 5 enemies at most and they have to positioned so that you can chain the selection.

Eh for that you're better off sending something like Deathscythe Hell Custom off on its own and use its MAP attack when possible. It's pretty much how he ended up as my top ace.

Oh and there's also that one chapter early in the game that could net you a HUGE amount of cash if you use a fully upgraded GaoGaiGar. Basically there's infinite reinforcements until turn 6 or so when Wufei leaves. You could place GaoGaiGar in a spot where he can counter and nuke enough enemies to spawn more and more until his barrier and HP go down which should take quite a while (10 EN for barrier to use, 10 points = 400 EN and he sees about 33% hit rates with mobility maxed at 10).

Oh yeah that "move twice without spirits". I saw that in SRW3 videos and there's a boss in W that also has that.

Deathscythe Hell Custom NEVER dissapoints, even in SRW@ it was already cheap.

Holy crap, that's pretty gamebreaking.

That map with the 23 bosses had plenty of double-moving ones. Not pretty.

You know, part of me was expecting this thread to be gone by the time I came back.

NEW ROKUDENASHI BLUES CHAPTERRRSSSSSSS

Deathscythe Hell Custom NEVER dissapoints, even in SRW@ it was already cheap.

Holy crap, that's pretty gamebreaking.

That map with the 23 bosses had plenty of double-moving ones. Not pretty.

I found it disappointing in Alpha Gaiden due to its 5 MOV. I guess I could've given it a second Megabooster but eh, I felt like trying out the Nu-Gundams. The only Wing Gundam I used in Alpha Gaiden was Heavyarms custom since it's my favorite. I used Wing Zero Custom for a while but got tired of it lacking a decent post-move attack. If I play again, I'm probably taking Heavyarms again, Deathscythe and Tallgeese III.

It's probably only that abuse-able in NG+ though. There's also Wufei having infinite lives at that time but he'd only get killed in player phase and he'd cost some spirit uses.

Holy shit dood. Why did that one chapter have 23 bosses anyway?

Holy shit dood. Why did that one chapter have 23 bosses anyway?

Your team splits up in two, and the team in that scenario is approaching the Titans' HQ. Then villains from Dunbine appear from the North, and then the South.

It was frustrating.

That's excellent. I kind of lost hope after it died, like, forever ago.

Yeah... it seems like it's going somewhere this time.

Oh so it's similar to chapter 9 of Alpha Gaiden. Fucking Titans man.

The problem isn't the Titans even though they might have Rosamia on their side and she's annoying, but the Aura Battlers that arrive later.

TOO. FUCKING. FAST.

Fuck that 3k Beam Barrier.

Must feel good man, I did it before as well:

We should play LoL sometime in the near future, I was the vlad btw(this is a screenshot from like 9 months ago btw).

I was planning to screencap mine at results, but with the servers the way they were yesterday, I didn't get to.

-sadface-

Back when Vlad was beasting all over everyone's face. Too bad you probably couldn't do that today.

That we should man, my game has improved from BR...to scrub. Oh yes.

You know, part of me was expecting this thread to be gone by the time I came back.

Nonsense boss, you should know better.

FUCK YEAH CYNDAQUIL.

NOW TO PRAY TO GOD THAT I MEET A SHROOMISH RIGHT OFF THE BAT IN PETALBURG WOODS SO I'M NOT COMPLETELY FUCKED FOR ROXANNE WHOOOOOOOOOO.

Oh yeah, awesome combination attack. Although, what surprised me more was that they had the appropriate Banjou quotes for it. Considering his Seiyu is death and all that, it has been recycled quotes since they don't want to have a replacement.

Edited by Acacia Sgt

^_^

Argh I got conned by Tony :(

I got too. I'm too trusting...

Also, I beat Hotel Dusk for the second time and got the best ending.

[spoiler=Ending]It was pretty much perfect. Mila goes with Kyle and Jenny returns! I had no idea what the significance of the lipstick was though...

I got too. I'm too trusting...

Also, I beat Hotel Dusk for the second time and got the best ending.

[spoiler=Ending]It was pretty much perfect. Mila goes with Kyle and Jenny returns! I had no idea what the significance of the lipstick was though...

Yaayy :>

Lipstick, huh... I think it's just a present you can give to a random girl. :o

Edited by BowKnightGirl