• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

First time, I do wish to fight Neo Granzon.

Oh, right. Hmm, the turn count is lower than in the Complete Box. If I remember correctly, it's 350 turns in the SNES version.

Good luck, you're so going to need it... :ph34r:

Even in the Complete Box which uses the more familiar game structure. It was so annoyingly hard... >_>

Ah, that reminds me, did you convinced Char back in Stage 1?

Edited by Acacia Sgt

Ah, that reminds me, did you convinced Char back in Stage 1?

Nope. I think Mazinger Z scored a lucky 1HKO on him on the counter. I wouldn't mind restarting for better routes.

Just tried SRW4 to see how the battles play out. Now THAT is familiar gameplay.

Edited by Sirius

You're welcome! ^_^

Got any dancer!Lara? :S

I'm not actually sure if he would have been of any help in selling things to. o:

Then again, I was overbearing and screwed up on him too, so I wouldn't know until next playthrough.

Well I assumed you could mess up on anyone. :o They probably give you an extra chance in case you do screw up on one of them or something... So yeah, I sold to Tony, (Marie was busy at first) screwed up on Charles and then I sold to Marie!

Nope. I think Mazinger Z scored a lucky 1HKO on him on the counter. I wouldn't mind restarting for better routes.

Just tried SRW4 to see how the battles play out. Now THAT is familiar gameplay.

If I remember correctly, if you didn't in Stage 1 you had another chance in some other chapter before heading to Earth. I guess you plan to use him then?

If you're interested...

http://www.gamefaqs.com/ps/575398-super-robot-taisen-complete-box/faqs/36815

http://www.gamefaqs.com/ps/575398-super-robot-taisen-complete-box/faqs/15800

Edited by Acacia Sgt

Yes.

Ah, okay then. Well, already edited some links on my last post. One is a secrets chart, the other a walkthrough but has this nice layout of the stages and routes. If you're interested.

Edited by Acacia Sgt

Well I assumed you could mess up on anyone. :o They probably give you an extra chance in case you do screw up on one of them or something... So yeah, I sold to Tony, (Marie was busy at first) screwed up on Charles and then I sold to Marie!

Oh yeah, I assumed that too, but I also assumed that Marie was in desperate need, so you couldn't sell to Charles anyway...or something. I'm probably wrong though. :S

Oh yeah, I assumed that too, but I also assumed that Marie was in desperate need, so you couldn't sell to Charles anyway...or something. I'm probably wrong though. :S

Ah. But Charles sounded like he was in desperate need too... :S

Charles didn't take well to me either.

In unrelated news, it is physically painful to talk to someone eating a klondike bar

when you come to the dramatic conclusion

that you are not eating a klondike bar.

So sad. So very very very sad.

Keep in mind, the Char route is harder. IMO at least.

"No, I'm serious Roxas! You should go see my daughter right now!"

Dear FE4THREAD,

I don't have much time to write on you today. I'm currently planning on taking revenge that crazy bitch named May, but that's a story for later.

After picking a Cyndaquil from the old geezer's bag, I called out the little guy and watched as he furiously tackled the poor Zigzagoon to a pile of fur. Poor guy. But oh well, he deserved it for tearing up the Professor's pants to leave me staring in awe at his Ludicolo boxers.

Afterwards, the man invited me into his lab, where he actually let me keep the Cyndaquil! Sweet! The little guy was a bit lax, and rarely popped up its flames, even in a battle. I named him Marthur.

The Professor also suggested that I meet up with his daughter, who was currently studying Pokémon on Route 103. I said "no," and that the idea was stupid. God knows if I ever wanted to talk to that psychotic whore again, but for some reason, he kept insisting. After declining thirty more times and being declined thirty times in return, I grudgingly agreed and set out towards Route 101.

Marthur made quick work of the Pokémon there, tackling a Sentret, Pidgey, and another Zigzagoon to death in quick succession. He also leveled up to 6 and learned to expel smoke from that adorable mouth of his.

Anyway, after reaching Oldale Town, I stole a Potion from a guy working at the Pokémart and used it to heal Marthur's scratches from the little journey. I spotted May over by the northmost ledge of Route 103, but I decided to ignore her and press West towards Route 102. However, some crazy lunatic was blocking my way, claiming he "found footprints of an exceedingly rare Pokémon!" and that I should wait until he finishes sketching them.

Funny. I didn't know that "rare Pokémon" wore size 9 Crocs.

I passed my time in Oldale Town by harassing (all sixteen) of its inhabitants before I finally decided to approach May. I walked up the ledge and began talking to her. She suddenly suggested that we have a Pokémon battle so that she could instruct me on what "being a trainer was all about!" Bitch please, I'm Norman's son; I'll hang your ass on my trophy case in my secret base. In any case, I agreed. Big mistake.

She sent out a level 7 Mudkip. Marthur looked a bit scared when I sent him out; I panicked too at the type match-up... until I remembered that her Mudkip probably didn't know Water Gun or any other super-effective moves against fire types. I patted Marthur on the head and ordered him to Leer the damn fish-thing. I fist-pumped when her Mudkip's defense lowered; I planned the finish the battle with a few more Tackles. I scoffed at her terrified Mudkip. Poor guy began to dig out for cover. He planted his legs on the ground and began to scoop out some mud. Was he digging a hole to hide in? Sorry, guy: there's no escaping me. Your daughter-of-a-bitch trainer is next. I was just about to order Marthur to tackle the Mudkip when--

The Mudkip slapped mud on Marthur's face.

Marthur instantly flew back as I shouted his name. His flames were caked up with flecks of mud, and he fought against his very will to stay on his legs. I begged him to stay up and tackle one more time, but out of exhaustion, he missed. May's Mudkip slapped more mud onto Marthur, and with a critical hit, he was down. Marthur was buried under a muddy grave. Suddenly, the Mudkip turned to me. May had the most sadistic smile on her face, and I swore it widened when she ordered her Mudkip to tackle. Defenseless and without any Pokémon left, I jumped over the ledge just as her Mudkip caught me in the small of my back. I landed and rolled down Route 103, screaming for help. The one guy who was there ran away at the sight of my bloody and limp body. Thanks.

I turned my head to beg for mercy, but by then, May and her Mudkip had already walked away. Fucking bitch.

Pulling out my final Potion from my bag, I sprayed all that I could over my body, and mustered enough strength to continue walking. Eventually, I collapsed in a patch of grass up over the ledge not too far from Marthur's grave. His snout poked out from under the hard mud, and, I, unable to stand it, crawled over to push the poor guy completely under the dirt. Looking at his yielding body, I began to cry.

My tears doused the flames that would never burn. Marthur's eyes were limp, even with death. I smiled at him one last time, and finally gave him a proper burial. I fell down, tears streaking my face. I cursed May's name for as long as I could. My ribcage was broken and a flower of blood had erupted over by the right side of my chest. I didn't have much time left, so I decided to write in you, FE4THREAD.

I give myself about five more minutes before I pass out and get devoured by a wild Pokémon. Why is this happening to me?

Was I not supposed to be a trainer? Was this for mentally insulting May? Why? Why?

I need answers, but all I have are questions.

I miss Marthur already. His soft, huggable body... those eyes that once brimmed with the fire of happiness...

I miss Mom, too. Her comfort... her soothing voice... But most of all...

Dad...

Dad...

Dad...

Edited by Rock Howard

Pfft, who's idea was it to pick Cyndaquil?

HOW THE FUCK WAS I SUPPOSED TO KNOW HER MUDKIP WOULD ALREADY KNOW MUD-SLAP BY NOW.

IT'S JUST SUPPOSED TO KNOW TACKLE AND GROWL.

DAMN YOU, EMERALD 386.