• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Two and a Half Men without Charlie is like Phoenix Wright without Phoenix. Or the 80s Karate Kid without Daniel-san.

And he was replaced by Ashton Kutcher of all people.

Generic Radam enemies seen EVERYWHERE though.

Still, they are integral part of the show.

And he was replaced by Ashton Kutcher of all people.

The Kelso guy from That's 70 Show?

Yeah. Apparently his new coworkers don't think very highly of him.

The only thing that's saving the series from total suck is Alan.

Still, they are integral part of the show.

Yeah up until Evil shows. At that point, the Radam continue to be the cause of everything that's going on but they've taken a backseat to Evil and the other Tekkamen, specially after Rapier's death where the main point of the plot becomes Blade looking for the other tekkamen so he can subdue on without destroying their crystal and use it to get to space to beat Tekkaman Omega and end everything. I haven't watched past Axe's death but the main focus is still the same and all of it ending with the defeat of Omega.

Oh yeah, Blaster mode still hasn't shown up btw, I forgot when it even showed up in W and J.

Edited by Sirius

Yeah up until Evil shows. At that point, the Radam continue to be the cause of everything that's going on but they've taken a backseat to Evil and the other Tekkamen, specially after Rapier's death where the main point of the plot becomes Blade looking for the other tekkamen so he can subdue on without destroying their crystal and use it to get to space to beat Tekkaman Omega and end everything. I haven't watched past Axe's death but the main focus is still the same and all of it ending with the defeat of Omega.

Oh yeah, Blaster mode still hasn't shown up btw, I forgot when it even showed up in W and J.

My guess is that it is filler.