FE4 THREAD

Fia

At least Galaxy 1 had Rosalina. It was kinda a story. I should try Galaxy 2 sometime, I'll see if I can get it for Christmas (fat chance when I'm also asking for a laptop and a 3DS)

The Nintendo Select version was what I got, for $20.

Playing a Mario game for Story is playing it wrong anyway. But yes it really has no story, collect stars and reach bowser just all mario games. The wall-jump level in World S is probably my favorite of all.

Edited by Sirius

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll probably play it a little. Just a little... but probably won't stick to it unless it's extremely fun or something.

I'm slightly disappointed, Jenni. :<

sleep

London Life is probably going to be the first thing I try, actually. I hope it doesn't disappoint me...

:< wahh. me too. Also just finished the marble puzzle in 1 go. Thought it might be troublesome but it worked out. Ahhhhh 15 days to go. Better go preorder it.

have fun

Edited by BowKnightGirl

Ah. Speaking of which I only have SMG2 and not SMG so this is probably a good chance for me to get SMG too.

SMG is fun, I suggest you go get it. My first copy of it broke after I beat the final boss.

...right before it saved ;~;

I'm unsure on whether I'll start over or not, I still have my save data.

Edited by Darros

SMG is fun, I suggest you go get it. My first copy of it broke after I beat the final boss.

...right before it saved ;~;

I'm unsure on whether I'll start over or not, I still have my save data.

Aside from that damn Sling Pod Galaxy. ...Ugh.

Playing a Mario game for Story is playing it wrong anyway. But yes it really has no story, collect stars and reach bowser just all mario games. The wall-jump level in World S is probably my favorite of all.

I don't play them for story, I just like it when stories exist.

Older games I'll forgive this for, but I like stories in newer games.

Oh god that one. That was hard as fuck.

Maybe I won't restart if I have to spend another 2 hours on that.

Actually most of the Hungry Luma Galaxies were midly difficult.

Except Drip Drop IIRC.

P-public transport!!!

I-isn't walking!!! He said "real men walk" or something like that.

Super Mario RPG: Legend of the Lost Stars has pretty good writing, if not a very amazing story.

You're welcome. The silly thing would have been useless to me anyway. Arrows of love.... Disgusting! Who could I possible shoot with things like that?

Honestly, if "knight girl" meant "social knight girl" you probably would've been tiered up without that bow of yours.

I don't mind! I think knight would've meant armour knight.

You're welcome. The silly thing would have been useless to me anyway. Arrows of love.... Disgusting! Who could I possible shoot with things like that?

You could shoot anyone...

You could shoot anyone...

Hypothetically speaking, sure... But there isn't anyone I can think of that I would want to hit with an arrow of love.

Someone disgusting...

I would NEVER do that! <_<

What are you saying, the Hungry Luma galaxies are the best.

SMG has a lot of "wow factor" and pretty scenery/music (it kind of feels like you're playing a Disney game), but after playing it again, a few years after I first played it, I noticed the level design and the bosses were very bland. Lots of nice concepts and such, but not executed well. Except for the Hungry Luma galaxies. Those are very fun.

SMG 2 is probably a lot better in that area.

What are you saying, the Hungry Luma galaxies are the best.

SMG has a lot of "wow factor" and pretty scenery/music (it kind of feels like you're playing a Disney game), but after playing it again, a few years after I first played it, I noticed the level design and the bosses were very bland. Lots of nice concepts and such, but not executed well. Except for the Hungry Luma galaxies. Those are very fun.

SMG 2 is probably a lot better in that area.

I liked the Hungry Luma galaxies as well, but that one in particular leads to dying, and lots of it.

I hope you have some way to avoid death by Ultima if you're going all the way...

Either Palidor, or I drain Magi Master's MP to below 99.

Edited by Rei Rei

Either Palidor, or I drain Magi Master's MP to below 99.

Ehhh, it rakes a while, but I just drain his MP to zero. Also, the Holy Dragon is a joke.

Edited by Metal King Slime