FE4 THREAD

Fia

You have lost the ability to amaze me with that hack : /

I know, I know.

Wonder how many of those books have actually been used. Also, was she hard to train?

She was annoying to train because army commanders are suicidal and Bramsel has an annoying arbalest (2-5 range, so he would never actually attack her = sloooow). Lynn was easier (but then again, Rosario = all skills sans sword ones).

Truthfully, I have too many high-end books right now:

- Holsety (Skasaher) (*)

- Resire (currently with Arthur) (B)

- Thorhammer (currently with Tinny) (*)

- Daim Thunder (no user) (A)

- Sanflame (Rana - who's a Queen, btw) (A)

- Excalibur (no user) (A)

- Starlight (Sety will come with it) (A)

- "Ghost" Resire (Sety has it, will probably disappear if I sell to pawn shop) (B)

I might give Celice Starlight. Hm.

Also, evade means shit in this hack if the unit doesn't have a leader/charisma units backing it up. A chapter 5 general got a 90% hit chance on Holsety!Levin, after all...

Edited by Anborn Arsar

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

I know, I know.

She was annoying to train because army commanders are suicidal and Bramsel has an annoying arbalest (2-5 range, so he would never actually attack her = sloooow). Lynn was easier (but then again, Rosario = all skills sans sword ones).

Truthfully, I have too many high-end books right now:

- Holsety (Skasaher) (*)

- Resire (currently with Arthur) (B)

- Thorhammer (currently with Tinny) (*)

- Daim Thunder (no user) (A)

- Sanflame (Rana - who's a Queen, btw) (A)

- Excalibur (no user) (A)

- Starlight (Sety will come with it) (A)

- "Ghost" Resire (Sety has it, will probably disappear if I sell to pawn shop) (B)

I might give Celice Starlight. Hm.

Also, evade means shit in this hack if the unit doesn't have a leader/charisma units backing it up. A chapter 5 general got a 90% hit chance on Holsety!Levin, after all...

Well, it sure doesn't look like you're struggling. Wonder if Alvis drops Falaflame.

Well, it sure doesn't look like you're struggling. Wonder if Alvis drops Falaflame.

Evade only matters when you're actually getting attacked. Which doesn't happen with Ambush + Holsety, for instance.

I'm now betting that Alvis drops Falaflame, actually. However, I don't know if I'll even use it - especially since it looks like I won't be able to trade my Resires around.

Evade only matters when you're actually getting attacked. Which doesn't happen with Ambush + Holsety, for instance.

I'm now betting that Alvis drops Falaflame, actually. However, I don't know if I'll even use it - especially since it looks like I won't be able to trade my Resires around.

Is resire that great?

And I'm guessing Tinny uses ambush + wrath + Thorhammer? : O

Is resire that great?

It has always been. However, you don't get to notice that in regular FE4 because only Yuria can use it. 1-2 range HP stealing is broken.

And I'm guessing Tinny uses ambush + wrath + Thorhammer? : O

No real need for wrath when you have 108 crit, but yes.

It has always been. However, you don't get to notice that in regular FE4 because only Yuria can use it. 1-2 range HP stealing is broken.

No real need for wrath when you have 108 crit, but yes.

I'm too used to neir where resire kinda sucks compared to aura (at least the ways I tried using it).

Remember that overkill (and in this case seemingly overkill of overkill) is fun.

I'm too used to neir where resire kinda sucks compared to aura (at least the ways I tried using it).

Why? High weight?

Remember that overkill (and in this case seemingly overkill of overkill) is fun.

If I didn't like overkill, I'd have dropped this patch long, long ago. :>

image152.png

Uh-oh.

Edited by Anborn Arsar

Why? High weight?

If I didn't like overkill, I'd have dropped this patch long, long ago. :>

image152.png

Uh-oh.

Not enough damage if IIRC. Aura killed everything, especially with Yuria recieving sibling bonus from Yurius.

: D

Res is probably still low though?

Not enough damage if IIRC. Aura killed everything, especially with Yuria recieving sibling bonus from Yurius.

Oh.

Anyway, it's official: I have a ghost Resire, since the two tomes I have share uses and kills. On one hand, those 90 kills are pretty nice (= +20 crit), but the use sharing isn't exactly desirable. Besides, there's Daim Thunder and Excalibur.

I might just discard it. This hack is easy enough with such cheating.

: D

Res is probably still low though?

Balmung food.

It's just that enemies with Awareness have started appearing.

Anyway, it's official: I have a ghost Resire, since the two tomes I have share uses and kills. On one hand, those 90 kills are pretty nice (= +20 crit), but the use sharing isn't exactly desirable. Besides, there's Daim Thunder and Excalibur.

I might just discard it. This hack is easy enough with such cheating.

Balmung food.

It's just that enemies with Awareness have started appearing.

I guess one pluss is that it can always be refilled by the one with the most money?

Do you rely much on un-awareness-proof skills though?

I guess one pluss is that it can always be refilled by the one with the most money?

Money is basically unlimited in this hack.

Do you rely much on un-awareness-proof skills though?

Awareness only blocks criticals/effective weaponry, not sword skills.

It's an issue for, say, Tinny and Sety.

What the fuck, this Rosario gives Charisma too.

Edited by Anborn Arsar

Oh shi--EDA!?

I also saw a Machua-faced mercenary named Laylea.

What effects are you aware of so far? Awareness and what else..?

+5 to all stats (except hp/str/luk), all skills (except sword skills).

Yes, that's right.

There are some skills I can't confirm because Sylvia already had them, but I'm positive about Continue, Charge, Awareness, Charisma, Wrath, Ambush, Steal, Life and Big Shield.

Oh that is a really good item :o

I might try Inflation myself sometime

Broken. You mean broken.

At first, I thought only Lynn and Corple would stay without awareness (since I went and paired Ayra and Levin - both have awareness here). But then I noticed that Rosario gave it, and that the chapter 7 Shield Ring became a Dain Shield (which gives awareness).

Result: every single one of my characters has awareness, and all of them have at least 7 skills (Lynn and Patty have 8).

What the hell.

So I'm playing FE6 with a Gameshark Save file running. How do i end that to play with another file?

No clue. >:

Also.

image2-1.png

Awareness not blocking sword skills = everything is ryuuseiken food.

Edited by Anborn Arsar

Eat SKASHA'S SHORTS AND HIS DEF.

I think Skasaher, Lakche and Shanan will be my game breakers* in Epilogue.

*Understatement

Edited by Anborn Arsar

There is not a worse fate than a character having a fairy beside him yelling "HEY LISTEN WATCH OUT *ching ching ching!!!*"

You can always have like 5 of those.

Arion was evil. Don't kill me but i had to use a Pro Action cheat to defeat him.

SURROUND HIM WHEN 2 OF LESS OF HIS UNITS ARE ALIVE.