FE4 THREAD

Fia

And that's what messed my old Compaq... even further. Its HD had bad blocks, too, so after a given point I could barely install anything new on it anymore.

Because of that issue, I have a few useless memory sticks sitting here at home... I should get rid of them sometime.

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

It's funny.

They consider stuff you've tried to use once as "used", but sell 10-years-old shit as "semi-new".

(Here, at least.)

Here as well,

now I have 5 RAMs of no actual use...

Though I remember seeing a store selling used stuff somewhat near home... maybe I should ask them if they buy stuff too. If they do, it'll be for extra cheap... but hey, it isn't like I'd manage to sell these normally anyway.

Though I remember seeing a store selling used stuff somewhat near home... maybe I should ask them if they buy stuff too. If they do, it'll be for extra cheap... but hey, it isn't like I'd manage to sell these normally anyway.

One really cool thing is that some stores accept consoles (older or new) and games and they give you discount for anything new you want to buy...they don't accept peripherals though...

Actraiser/Soul Blazer/Illusion of Gaia/Terranigma is a quadrilogy of games that gives you PhD in existentialist philosophy

What do you guys think? Is it good to live at university or at home?

Keep in mind i'm not very socially active in high school despite knowing i have the freedom of being so (parents really would like me to go outside more frequently...). I figured i live at home to keep my cost down... However, it may seem that i may seriously consider campus life because my parents will likely move to a city 1 hour away from said university...

I don't know how finance works where you're living, but here we can apply for student loans and stuff so that helps with the costs I suppose. Yet, I still chose to live at home. It's convenient in some ways, not so convenient in other ways. I'd say I live fairly close to my uni, takes about 50 mins via bus, but it still annoys me. Anyway, now I wish I lived on campus... I suppose I could do that buuuuut well I don't know, I've got a few things to take into account. I'm a shy person usually but it's pretty cool once you meet some friends. It would be soooo fun to live at uni. Oh god. Imagine not having to wake up so early to get to classes.

My cat could beat NTG in silliness. What a ham devouring furry monster.

No way!! You need to introduce us.

MMOs are evil, NTG agreed

Yes! Listen to him!

It would be soooo fun to live at uni. Oh god. Imagine not having to wake up so early to get to classes.

That concept of fun.

No way!! You need to introduce us.

Yes! Listen to him!

Silly growing-up child

Because it's rude

Are you rude, NTG

...:(: no

Not compared to you, you silly

You can't just write off your own silliness, you silly.

2 more exams to go. GOD WHY DOES IT FEEL LIKE IT'S TAKING FOREVER TO BE OVER

...:(: no

Good NTG

/pat

You can't just write off your own silliness, you silly.

2 more exams to go. GOD WHY DOES IT FEEL LIKE IT'S TAKING FOREVER TO BE OVER

You're just that silly.

/poke