• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

What ARE you playing?

I was playing the Kotori pack for the Da Capo series from mangagamer.

Includes the original Da Capo Plus Communication (Basically the Extended edition, which is only available in Japanese) of the original VN with all the girl's routes... except Kotori's choices are CLEARLY marked. Also, if you go with any girl OTHER than Kotori by a certain cutoff point in the story, you get the "no ending".

So the extended version is only English with Kotori and PARTLY the other girls, pretty much.

A compilation of EVERYTHING Kotori including the bonus stuff from the fandiscs (separate from the original game).

And then you get the bonus bonus content... Kotori's married life with our hero. They apparently did a poll of the most popular girl, and Kotori got it, so that's why they made that pack and the bonus newlywed arc.

... geez. For the last arc, I had to skip a SCENE every freaking day in the VN.

Edited by shadowofchaos

I was playing the Kotori pack for the Da Capo series from mangagamer.

Includes the original Da Capo Plus Communication (Basically the Extended edition, which is only available in Japanese) of the original VN with all the girl's routes... except Kotori's choices are CLEARLY marked. Also, if you go with any girl OTHER than Kotori by a certain cutoff point in the story, you get the "no ending".

So the extended version is only English with Kotori and PARTLY the other girls, pretty much.

A compilation of EVERYTHING Kotori including the bonus stuff from the fandiscs (separate from the original game).

And then you get the bonus bonus content... Kotori's married life with our hero. They apparently did a poll of the most popular girl, and Kotori got it, so that's why they made that pack and the bonus newlywed arc.

... geez. For the last arc, I had to skip a SCENE every freaking day in the VN.

So it seems they proved themselves right. All men did long for her.

I actually originally thought she was the main heroine when looking at Wiki stuff because of said pack.

Turns out it was his [not-blood related] sister, Nemu.

Though... I don't dislike her.

IT'S INCEST! But it's really not, so it's all good, go for it, silliness, etc.

Well, I guess that's what being a fan favorite does sometimes, huh?

qzkowm.png

Uh, how do I get across? Maybe if I'd been playing as Lecarde I could super jump up and... no I still probably wouldn't get enough distance. So my options are 'jump down the hole' or 'try to jump onto the mummy's bandage'.

Neither worked. Game over.

I laughed.

What is this strange place?

We are the ones you see in your nightmares, watching you from a distance as you face your greatest fears...

I must say I laughed looking at my post and my picture.

Edited by Sinistar

We are the ones you see in your nightmares, watching you from a distance as you face your greatest fears...

I must say I laughed looking at my post and my picture.

Let's eat the newcomer who went too far from the forest!

White text doesn't work so much anymore with the Rajaion skin.

Let's eat the newcomer who went too far from the forest!

White text doesn't work so much anymore with the Rajaion skin.

I hunger...

Screw it, everyone knows the point of it. Not like people didn't notice it anyways. Now I'm going to go scare my little dog with my new goalie mask.

Oh god I'm scared.

Oh god.

Run, coward!