• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

That's one of the motives why I chose the path of being a civil servant.

If unemployment happens to me... I'll be so screwed. And not in a good way.

A simple wish for me would be to have a stable job until a well-deserved retirement. I don't think my current job is "the one" yet, though.

A simple wish for me would be to have a stable job until a well-deserved retirement. I don't think my current job is "the one" yet, though.

My current job is too low-paying (well, it's fine for as long as I'm living with my mother, but otherwise it'd be just enough to survive and stuff) and somewhat pointless to be "the one" for me, too.

Edited by TheEnd

My current job is too low-paying (well, it's fine for as long as I'm living with my mother, but otherwise it'd be just enough to survive and stuff) and somewhat pointless to be "the one" for me, too.

With the money I make I could probably afford an appartment with one bedroom and a combined living room/kitchen.

I suppose nothing should be keeping Lux from trying Fate/Stay Night, now.

... except the fact that finding a girl who'd recommend it might be a hard task.

In my defense, no girl recommended KS.

EDIT: MY BADGE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE <33333

Edited by Lux Aeterna

Excellent.

So, should I go for something cute, something pretty, or something sexy?

In my defense, no girl recommended KS.

EDIT: MY BADGE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE <33333

*dons dress anyway*

Well, you should still play Fate/Stay Night after, Lux-kun~

Cluelessman likey da bellyshirt? - Holy shit my badge actually changed to. Must have been a shuffle.

Edited by Ether

^ That could be sarcastic or straightforward, but I can't tell.

*dons dress anyway*

Well, you should still play Fate/Stay Night after, Lux-kun~

Cluelessman likey da bellyshirt? - Holy shit my badge actually changed to. Must have been a shuffle.

. . .

That depends. Is it a good story or is it sex-based? Because I'm not interested in the eroge aspect.

I like his scarf. No, I /love/ his scarf. Actually, Sothe is just awesome in general. Most people here disagree, as I've found out.

Edited by Lux Aeterna

. . .

That depends. Is it a good story or is it sex-based? Because I'm not interested in the eroge aspect.

I like his scarf. No, I /love/ his scarf. Actually, Sothe is just awesome in general. Most people here disagree, as I've found out.

That is not even a question I would usually dignify with a response, but no, it is not sex-based.

No need to be coy. We know you love the belly shirt.

^ That could be sarcastic or straightforward, but I can't tell.

It was straightforward.

. . .

It's story-based. The first two routes (Fate and UBW) bullshit some horrible sex scenes in, but they're pretty much irrelevant. The third route, HF, has some more focus on them, but they're still hilariously bad and just three in fifteen days.

There's even a non-eroge version for PS2, but I don't think it has received a translation. The PC patch does use the PS2 iso for voices, though - which also serves as an interesting cue for "look, a sex scene is about to happen"

Edited by TheEnd

That is not even a question I would usually dignify with a response, but no, it is not sex-based.

No need to be coy. We know you love the belly shirt.

Am I wrong in calling it eroge? I thought it had that aspect to it. Also, I don't know whether to be insulted or complimented that you made the exception for me, considering the circumstance you based it off of.

You know, that's cool too, but I wouldn't go for it. I'd be so cold all the tiiiiime.

EDIT: So TE, it's a good story, even if the sex scenes are terribly carried out?

EDIT2: Actually that's what I've not considered--what's the medium?

Edited by Lux Aeterna

Am I wrong in calling it eroge? I thought it had that aspect to it. Also, I don't know whether to be insulted or complimented that you made the exception for me, considering the circumstance you based it off of.

You know, that's cool too, but I wouldn't go for it. I'd be so cold all the tiiiiime.

EDIT: So TE, it's a good story, even if the sex scenes are terribly carried out?

Well, it is an eroge, but the sex scenes don't really matter. They are just sort of there for the sake of having them, with a plot element tossed in to justify them.

I don't understand the "what's the medium" though. It is a VN, like KS... unless it's another question entirely...

It's an eroge, since it has sex scenes. Even if they make no sense most of the time and are written in a hilariously bad way.

It's a good story. Well worth playing through the first two routes, at least. (The third one is debatable; my brother couldn't bother doing it, for instance.)

I only know a patch for the PC version.

Apparently there's a "realta nua" patch that uses the equally hilarious alternatives to the h-scenes in the PC game, but I haven't tested it.

Edited by TheEnd

Well, it is an eroge, but the sex scenes don't really matter. They are just sort of there for the sake of having them, with a plot element tossed in to justify them.

I don't understand the "what's the medium" though. It is a VN, like KS... unless it's another question entirely...

I guess there's no issue with just sprinting through them, then?

I guess I should have said "what console," now that I think about it.

It's an eroge, since it has sex scenes. Even if they make no sense most of the time and are written in a hilariously bad way.

It's a good story. Well worth playing through the first two routes, at least. (The third one is debatable; my brother couldn't bother doing it, for instance.)

I see...

Are they separate stories or more like parts?

EDIT: Well that answered my question about the console.

Edited by Lux Aeterna

Are they separate stories or more like parts?

EDIT: Well that answered my question about the console.

Both, in a sense. They're three wildly different versions of the same two weeks, but you have to play them in order (not only the game only allows you to choose the other route options in a new game+, but it also refrain from explaining a lot of things it already has).

Basically what TE said. You have 3 heroines, first time through, you are sorta stuck with one. You can pursue another, but doing so... let's say it doesn't end well. Second time you can go after one of the ones blocked off to you before. After you clear her, you can go for any one you want.