• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

... Musashi, your sig...

EDIT: ... Makes me aware of that typo. I didn't notice it until now.

You JUST noticed my sig? Slow Lux... <_<

Oh shit. I didn't realize what time it was. Time to go to work.

Edited by Charlie

I will never have Hanako's bad end...NEVER!!!!

Well, that ending was kind of stupid anyway because

It seemed like Hisao still had a chance with her afterwards. I mean, he /says/ it's all over. But I feel if he just left her alone a few days, then came back and told her (after apologizing) that he'd stop pitying her and start being her friend, that things would be good.

I love the FE12 translation thread. Keeps me entertained when I have time to kill.

I wish I could say "stop laughing and help us", but there isn't enough work for a third translator to do

Well, that ending was kind of stupid anyway because

It seemed like Hisao still had a chance with her afterwards. I mean, he /says/ it's all over. But I feel if he just left her alone a few days, then came back and told her (after apologizing) that he'd stop pitying her and start being her friend, that things would be good.

I just can't bring myself to do it....

Edited by Reinhard

Did you see the CG when she tells you "get out get out get out get out!!!"? Because /that/ is really scarring.

no and I don't think I want to...>_> I am not even sure if this should be in a spoiler tag though

I had to for

1) 100% completion

2) Such an emotionally charged moment

I don't think Hisao realized it, but as he kept prodding at her, I could tell that she was getting closer and closer to blowing up. But even though I saw it coming, I didn't expect a CG with her so angry.

And then she looks regretful after.

The neutral end is depressing in its own way, though.

Edited by Lux Aeterna

I had to for

1) 100% completion

2) Such an emotionally charged moment

I don't think Hisao realized it, but as he kept prodding at her, I could tell that she was getting closer and closer to blowing up. But even though I saw it coming, I didn't expect a CG with her so angry.

And then she looks regretful after.

The neutral end is depressing in its own way, though.

I don't see much of difference between neutral endings and bad endings...

I don't see much of difference between neutral endings and bad endings...

For Rin:

In the bad ending, after you fight, it is implied that Rin eventually committed suicide.

In the neutral ending (which I'd really just call the lass bad ending), Rin leaves you. But there's no fight or anything, or death, just a parting of ways.

For Hanako:

In the bad ending, she blows up and your friendship ends. And any chance of anything beyond that.

In the neutral ending, you don't force her to open up. You just let her stay locked in her little world forever, and she never gets out of her shell, and you two never end up together.

They are different, and the neutral endings, though depressing, are not as much so as bad endings. But what they have in common is they all make you feel bad.

For Rin:

In the bad ending, after you fight, it is implied that Rin eventually committed suicide.

In the neutral ending (which I'd really just call the lass bad ending), Rin leaves you. But there's no fight or anything, or death, just a parting of ways.

For Hanako:

In the bad ending, she blows up and your friendship ends. And any chance of anything beyond that.

In the neutral ending, you don't force her to open up. You just let her stay locked in her little world forever, and she never gets out of her shell, and you two never end up together.

They are different, and the neutral endings, though depressing, are not as much so as bad endings. But what they have in common is they all make you feel bad.

yes that

yes that

I think the real reason the neutral endings are called neutral aren't so much because they're neither good nor bad, but neither that nothing comes of them. All your progress perpetually grinds to a halt, in essence. So there's a difference.

But you, like I, feel like monsters if they happen. ;__;