FE4 THREAD

Fia

I don't think I'll ever finish this game.

How far did you go?

Admittedly I don't know kana that well

My inability to say my opinion about this saddens me almost as much as the fact itself.

Edited by TheEnd

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think it was meant to be hidden. The point wasn't so much to learn about her, but more to break down the barrier that she had built up from past events. The fact that she told you about all that stuff in the end, even if it was rather apparent, was to prove she finally trusted you. And the way it ended was perfect, in my opinion... Yeah...

Then the other girls either have a low sex drive, or Lilly is quite horny.

Hisao: "I shall comfort you... WITH MY DICK!"

But in all seriousness, the bad ending was pretty bad, too. He's just like "oh, okay, you suck; see you never, bitch."

[spoiler=Emi]My first time through I was with Emi. After the fight, when Hisao chases her on the track and catches her, I was almost certain I was going to get a bad end. I thought she was going to shrug his grip off, and keep running, and he would take a heart attack, from the culmination of both the physical exertion, as well as the sudden shock of her completely disconnecting from him with the action of pushing him, even after he fought to catch her. I was certain he was going to take a heart attack, which Emi would finally notice as she rounded the track. Hisao passes while she's desperately trying to get him to the nurse, downer ending and whatnot. Maybe it's generic or something, I dunno. But I got the odd feeling it was going to happen, and was kinda surprised when I ended up on the good end. Did I mention I have a horrid ending track record? I always get the Bad Ends first off.