FE4 THREAD

Fia

That's for the weak.

Agree.

And yea, snesx9 was pretty lame, you couldn't get past that part on CT where you had to climb the mountain that pushed you back.

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Staying up all night and sleeping in the afternoon is bad for your body. You already know this. And skipping meals for not one, but two days? Bad Fia.

It's not suppose to happen, and it won't happen again. I eat quite a lot after all. : /

Why not ;_;

Don't want to.

Bad Fia.

Bad TheEnd.

Off topic: I don't recall you call me bad in FESS?

Agree.

And yea, snesx9 was pretty lame, you couldn't get past that part on CT where you had to climb the mountain that pushed you back.

When I first played CT, I had to use a weird emulator (Snesmul or something) because ZSnes wouldn't deal properly with the layers. It was a quirky emulator and the game used to freeze when the last Lavos used a given skill, so I had to basically time attack him with low HP Dino Tail and Frog Squash.

It's not suppose to happen, and it won't happen again. I eat quite a lot after all. : /

Bad Fia.

Don't want to.

But you must... ;_;

Bad TheEnd.

Off topic: I don't recall you call me bad in FESS?

Worse Fia.

I change my stock phrases over time. And besides, did I do anything other than flame you back then?

Edited by Anborn Arsar

When I first played CT, I had to use a weird emulator (Snesmul or something) because ZSnes wouldn't deal properly with the layers. It was a quirky emulator and the game used to freeze when the last Lavos used a given skill, so I had to basically time attack him with low HP Dino Tail and Frog Squash.

It was horrible.

It was horrible.

I think the only systems I played without a somewhat beta emulator were the Master System/Game Gear (because I only tried it somewhat recently) and GBA (VBA IS AWESOME).

And besides, did I do anything other than flame you back then?

Don't think so? I thought you are pretty mean to me back then. But in humorous way, I AM DUMB after all.

I thought you already knew I wanted you banned. 0:

I know.

I think the only systems I played without a somewhat beta emulator were the Master System/Game Gear (because I only tried it somewhat recently) and GBA (VBA IS AWESOME).

VBA=best emulator ever.

Project 64 is dissapointing me dearly, can't play Rogue Squadron for nothing.

Don't think so? I thought you are pretty mean to me back then. But in humorous way, I AM DUMB after all.

What

I know.

Good Source of All Evil Fia.

VBA=best emulator ever.

Project 64 is dissapointing me dearly, can't play Rogue Squadron for nothing.

I never cared about N64. I've always thought it was a shitty system with shitty games.

Tell me about Fia when she has 13-14 please.

Someone you'd like to punch over the internet. And, if you were to find her 4 years ago, you'd definitely use the chance to troll the shit out of her.

Too bad the evidence (FESS2) was hacked into nothingness. I BLAME FIA.

I have like no homework to do tonight :D

Good Dray.

Edited by Anborn Arsar

What

I take all your insults as jokes back there, never really thought you were serious about them. : /

I told you, I AM DUMB.

Good Source of All Evil Fia.

Sounds cool.

Oh, curious one aren't you?

Yes. Curiosity is not a sin.

Someone you'd like to punch over the internet. And, if you were to find her 4 years ago, you'd definitely use the chance to troll the shit out of her.

More.

Too bad the evidence (FESS2) was hacked into nothingness. I BLAME FIA.

What? You don't want to punch me now? O.o

I take all your insults as jokes back there, never really thought you were serious about them. : /

I told you, I AM DUMB.

Ignorance is a bliss.

Sounds cool.

You're welcome.

Yes. Curiosity is not a sin.

But it killed the cat.

More.

She also sided with a horrible person in defense of Holsety!Corple.