• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Internet Explorer 64 bit?.........

Is this what I got when my laptop forcefully updated itself last night?

Expecting something good from Windows updates is foolish, miss.

Expecting something good from Windows updates is foolish, miss.

I never expect anything good but I never was expecting it to give me another stupid browser.

If my disappointment wasn't clear when I said it forcefully updated itself then now you know XD

And yeah I just opened my start menu and suddenly that appeared and it took me a bit to comprehend what made it appear

Edited by Freohr Datia

I never expect anything good but I never was expecting it to give me another stupid browser.

If my disappointment wasn't clear when I said it forcefully updated itself then now you know XD

And yeah I just opened my start menu and suddenly that appeared and it took me a bit to comprehend what made it appear

It was probably on your system already, assuming you're running a 64-bit Windows.

It was probably on your system already, assuming you're running a 64-bit Windows.

Yeah I think so.

But the thing is highlighted which it only does if it was recently installed... So the update still only installed it just last night.

You can turn automatic updates off. It'll save you pain later on.

How how how how how how how hooooooooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww???????????????????????????????

Hey you're still there?

Well now it's gotten super super quiet and makes me super super sad face. I refuse to make every day Friday.

But hey after this I only need 3 more posts for 800~

Everyone keeps falling me Frehor.... hmmm...... *is wondering if they're really typos*

EDIT: or it could just all be the same way I typed falling instead of calling...

You have Windows 7, right?

Yup

Edited by Freohr Datia

Everyone keeps falling me Frehor.... hmmm...... *is wondering if they're really typos*

EDIT: or it could just all be the same way I typed falling instead of calling...

Mostly it's just a case of not double-checking your name, and Frehor looks more phonetically correct.

I'm sorry, it just seems more...logical to write it this way. I'll pay extra attention to this from now on.

Yup

Alright.

Go to Control Panel and set the view to icons if you haven't already.

Then click on "Windows Update", then click "Change Settings" on the left, and then on the drop-down bar that says "Install updates automatically", click on one of the bottom two options, click OK on the bottom, and BAM, no more disruptive updates.

Edited by Crashman_Alpha

Yeah I suppose it does. I thought they were just unintentional typos =o Rather than intentional typos XD

Most people pronounce my name Free-or and maybe if you remember somewhere in there is the h then maybe that could help =D

Alright.

Go to Control Panel and set the view to icons if you haven't already.

Then click on "Windows Update", then click "Change Settings" on the left, and then on the drop-down bar that says "Install updates automatically", click on one of the bottom two options, click OK on the bottom, and BAM, no more disruptive updates.

Yaaay

or can i just call you "miss"

I prefer not actually *glares accusingly at TheEnd*

One of my more common typos is Froehr =3

OOH OOH OOH OOH this was my 800th post yaaaaay

Edited by Freohr Datia