• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

... you guys are making me feel guilty that I mooch living off the scholarship money left over after tuition is paid off.

I have no shame in letting my mother pay my bills, so I can spend all my money (which isn't that much really) in computers and games.

Gotta enjoy those options while you still have them.

;_;

But there can only be hope like everyone around me says!

At least I'm supposedly entering government exams soon, and a cousin of my father could get me a job if I pass, which should be a piece of cake if I get in.

... you guys are making me feel guilty that I mooch living off the scholarship money left over after tuition is paid off.

I had no real issues in college since I was working part time, lived with my parents and rarely spent money.

Now that I don't live with my parents and bills are being aimed at me, I keep cursing human resources for not giving me a fucking chance.

I thankfully do have a good amount of cash that I saved over the years, but I'd rather save it for other projects.

Edited by Dio

But there can only be hope like everyone around me says!

At least I'm supposedly entering government exams soon, and a cousin of my father could get me a job if I pass, which should be a piece of cake if I get in.

If I had to rely on human resources to get a job, my adult life would be divided in three clear phases: hikikomori, inheritance, and hunger.

Supposedly?

I had no real issues in college since I was working part time, lived with my parents and rarely spent money.

Now that I don't live with my parents and bills are being aimed at me, I keep cursing human resources for not giving me a fucking chance.

I thankfully do have a good amount of cash that I saved over the years, but I'd rather save it for other projects.

Free Brazilian public colleges \o/

Edited by ThediusZanarukendo

If I had to rely on human resources to get a job, my adult life would be divided in three clear phases: hikikomori, inheritance, and hunger.

Supposedly?

Free Brazilian public colleges \o/

At least I'd lose weight with the third one.

I'm not guaranteed to enter those exams, but I'm pretty sure I will.

150$/semester in public college, 1000$/semester for public university around here. Books, transport and such not included.

At least I'd lose weight with the third one.

I'm not guaranteed to enter those exams, but I'm pretty sure I will.

150$/semester in public college, 1000$/semester for public university around here. Books, transport and such not included.

How optimistics

What are the requisites?

How optimistics

What are the requisites?

When you pay your own food, it's less temptating to buy snacks.

Had to send an online form by March 23rd : Check

High school diploma : Check

Between 0 to 6 years of experience : Check

Then there's a clause saying that for each experience year that I don't have, a year of any higher education than the one required can work, so that's +4 for college.

I had an exam with them before and it was extremely easy. Logical questions mostly. Finish over the average and you're in. Considering a few people leave when the exam starts because they know they can't do it AND they still count in the average as zeroes...

Edited by Dio

When you pay your own food, it's less temptating to buy snacks.

Had to send an online form by March 23rd : Check

High school diploma : Check

Between 0 to 6 years of experience : Check

Then there's a clause saying that for each experience year that I don't have, a year of any higher education than the one required can work, so that's +4 for college.

I had an exam with them before and it was extremely easy. Logical questions mostly. Finish over the average and you're in. Considering a few people leave when the exam starts because they know they can't do it AND they still count in the average as zeroes...

I wouldn't have money to buy food

Is government work temporary over there, or are those requisites only checked at entrance? Because it's the most stable job around here, by far.

I wouldn't have money to buy food

Is government work temporary over there, or are those requisites only checked at entrance? Because it's the most stable job around here, by far.

Need muny for cheezburger

It depends of the contract I suppose. It could be permanent, but at the same time I could, for instance, replace a woman going on a maternity break for a year.

It's usually stable, but in the past few years the government was slimming down on personnel. Two leaves for one new employee, usually. Which kinda sucks for my field since aside of central libraries, we're typically alone.

Need muny for cheezburger

It depends of the contract I suppose. It could be permanent, but at the same time I could, for instance, replace a woman going on a maternity break for a year.

It's usually stable, but in the past few years the government was slimming down on personnel. Two leaves for one new employee, usually. Which kinda sucks for my field since aside of central libraries, we're typically alone.

Neoliberalism \o/

well for me there's no way i can compare FE13 with FE12, because FE13 is just way too awesome...though i didn't play it and keeping it in my closet all these days :P

FE12 was kinda boring...

This guy

Edited by ThediusZanarukendo

>_> <_<

I'd get it out faster if I could, okay!

Huh.

Apparently Bianca replaces Lenora in B2/W2. And she's the first gym leader.

Tepig is still OP for ingame I see.

Bianca replaces Lenora? But wasn't Cheren the new normal type leader

So TheEnd, have you heard of the fiasco about the Iranian diplomat in Brazil.

What no

/googles

Pedophilia?

That and Cheren doesn't strike me as a first gym leader type of guy.

I can agree with that.

Poor Cheren.