FE4 THREAD

Fia

;~;

Although it's mostly the Crawlers that get me and I'm too stubborn to switch to the 9mm to pop their heads.

With practice, you'll learn when to back away and then kill them without taking any damage. Or kill them in midair.

Edited by Dio

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

FIGHT LIKE A MAN

TAKE DAMAGE FOR YOUR TEAMMATESRUN

FASTER THAN USAIN BOLTTHAT'S WHAT BERSERKERS ARE ALL ABOUT

lol

;~;Although it's mostly the Crawlers that get me and I'm too stubborn to switch to the 9mm to pop their heads.I was always good.

It was your connection that was screwing me up. >:( :3

If your good at timing you can slice the crawler mid air without them damaging you, or just walk forward to provoke their jump attack then step back and then hit them. REALLY DIO

Well your 156 ping was a lot better than Astra's 220+

Edited by Generic Operator

With practice, you'll learn when to back away and then kill them without taking any damage. Or kill them in midair.

I have been trying that. The backing away and hacking away with the claymore thing. Jump kills not so much.

I usually go with the knife for the lulz though. It's fun.

cross-countah

fun thing I did not know starting out: on normal/hard at least, most classes can behead a clot with a single alt-fire

"master surgeon" is kind of a laugh to get, knowing that

Then there's Integrity, AKA MACHETE

Machete is pretty decent offperk, especially with alt fire decaps anything besides husk sirens (takes 2) and above HOE TESTED OF COURSE

Edited by Generic Operator

Machete is pretty decent offperk, especially with alt fire decaps anything besides husk sirens (takes 2) and above HOE TESTED OF COURSE

I still like my dual handcannons better, just because it's really cool.

What's up with this 12 page bullshit?

Who do you think you are, bleedin' action man?

What is wrong with educators these days.

I don't have my textbook with me to quote it, but there was this one paragraph we had to answer a question on. It basically said:

Sometimes, male migrant workers or truck drivers will turn to commercial sex workers to satisfy themselves. Often sex will be unprotected and these males will contract HIV and AIDS, among other diseases. The men will return home and pass on STDs to their wives who give birth to children then born with these sexually transmitted diseases.

That's kind of sexist to men. And way to enforce the stereotype that truck drivers love prostitutes to teenagers.

Edited by Xmas