• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Phew! I'm relieved. Don't wanna see Rennie getting low ratings just because she's an Archer. :<

Nah she'd be low rated because she joins midgame at level 3.

She's an unmounted FE9 Astrid, more or less.

Edited by Dio

Phew! I'm relieved. Don't wanna see Rennie getting low ratings just because she's an Archer. :<

Yeah.

But TRS, like FE8 has Gaiden's elements. A translation is being worked on by Runan. But it's unknown on how the progress of it is going.

He doesn't have Oliver's charisma.

Of course, he is not as proportionate as beautiful Oliver.

Hmm, I forgot which patch is this since I took the shot from Nico...

loldiadora.jpg

Nah she'd be low rated because she joins midgame at level 3.

She's an unmounted FE9 Astrid, more or less.

Yeah, but she learns the Elite skill at level 9, It would take her 6 levels to learn that skill. (Wish she had that skill at start.)

Still, I think she's an excellent unit, better than Ruka and Raquel. Comes with Charge skill, and has 10% Mov Growth? Yes! Although she averages about 6-7 Movement.

Yeah, but she learns the Elite skill at level 9, It would take her 6 levels to learn that skill. (Wish she had that skill at start.)

Still, I think she's an excellent unit, better than Ruka and Raquel. Comes with Charge skill, and has 10% Mov Growth? Yes! Although she averages about 6-7 Movement.

Also one of the only couple of units in the game to grow any movement at all. The only other way to get movement for others is with promotion/movement potion. But Mov potions are the rarest item in the game. Though I always get two in my runs. Sometimes duplicating them in the process. Because Krisheenu is epic.

cricine14.jpg

I'm aware, but getting her those levels can take a bit of time since her starting offense isn't awesome.

Considering he's forced, I'd rather take Holmes.

Edited by Dio

Chapter 18 is the best place to get her started by having her battle mummies/zombies that one of the priests summons as harpies might be too much for her with her base stats.

RTU's are a plague

Fun to talk about the characters though.

SF skin matches my pretty green window colour~

But I just like the SF skin anyway =3

Prolly because I like green

Edited by Freohr Datia