FE4 THREAD

Fia

Why does the Thracia deluxe pack come with a generic cartridge instead of a properly labeled cartridge? That makes no sense whatsoever. Oh, and yes, I'm still awake at 5:30 AM. Can you guess whose fault that is?

That ho' is keeping you awake?

/shot repeatedly

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Why does the Thracia deluxe pack come with a generic cartridge instead of a properly labeled cartridge? That makes no sense whatsoever. Oh, and yes, I'm still awake at 5:30 AM. Can you guess whose fault that is?

lol

Mine got no label.

-----

Fire Emblem Awakening

Summary #5

(Continuing)

Now the scene switches over to Tiara and Liz talking. Afterwards, Gangrel is talking on the mountaintop with a rebellious tune playing in the bg. The chapter begins after an axe gets thrown at a bandit by Flavia and falls off a cliff. He was going to kill Emelina from behind while she was standing on the edge of the peak on the mountaintop. The battle begins. I give Sumia a Power Drop and Mariabel the Angel Robe. I meet a new character named Ribira as she is getting attacked by 1~2 ranged attackers. She has a Killer Axe. Time to see if she can hold a league of her own till we can get to her to have her join our cause. She can. I'm using No-No as well. Tiamo's weapon rank increased to B during this chapter. Tiara reached LV10 and has received a new skill. I have Krom advance south to talk to Ribira. She joins us and boy her base stats are amazing. Especially at this point in the game. I then have Krom talk to Saria after she attacked me with Elthunder and had her join us on our behalf. She smirked at Krom at first before she joined us. Here they are...

Libra LV1 EXP0

HP 38/38

Power 14

Mag Pwr 15

Skill 12

Speed 13

Luck 10

Def 11

Res 16

Axe C Staff C

Came With

-Killer Axe

-Relive

-Barrier

-Concoction

Saria LV10 EXP0

HP 25/25

Power 4

Mag Pwr 11

Skill 5

Speed 12

Luck 3

Def 10

Res 7

Tome D

Came With

-Elthunder

-Nosferatu

The boss Homodorora said that he was going to defend this castle to the bitter end. Anyways, he was piss easy as he dropped a Dragon Shield upon killing him. He said Lord Gangrel, avenge me. He dies and I pick up the Dragonshield off of his corpse.

Turns 9

MVP Sumia&Deiamo

It comes to some cutscenes as some Peg Knights comes to Emelina's rescue. But Inverse and Gangrel are here as well calling fourth some archers. They kill the pegs as they are after Emelina. What would they want with her? Could she be the key to unlocking something? After Krom has a bitter chat with Gangrel probably asking him where Emelina is and Krom refuses to tell him. (It's making some different omnious music as this convo is going.) At the end of the convo, it is now asking me a Yes or No question reguarding Emelina's safety. This is hard for me to answer, but I have to go with No (after a few minutes of deciding) to see where this goes. Krom looks upset. -.-

Gangrel is saying something about death and Krom goes "Wait" (Taki). Now Emelina shows herself at the end of this convo as she smiles and says "Krom". "Thank You". Afterwards the chapter ends.

World Map

Some new merchants appear and didn't bother to buy anything. Had nothing that I needed. I initiated another base convo and nothing happened except some conversations. Nothing more. I then head NE of the map to start the next encounter.

Encounter #4

After some convo with Anna and the gay bro, we begin the encounter. I get Krom to talk to her while routing up the enemies and Tiara's tome rank went up. Soiree's sword rank went up. Anna's an NPC and she can hold them on her own pretty well till we can get to her. =)

Mariabel just now has reached LV10 and has learned a new skill. Fredrick reached LV5 and has now learned the Luna skill. Scratch Jagan. He's more like the Titania of this game. =)

Miriel's tome rank went up. The thief unfortunately has made off with the Manual and didn't feel like starting the chapter over for it. Anyways, I grab the other remaining treasures and headed out. Took care of Shoji in the process as he dropped a Talisman upon killing him. Which I happily pick off of his corpse. Soiree has also got some terrain skill at this point in the chapter as I have got her to finally reach LV10. Anna smiled during the convo and the encounter ends.

Treasure

-Gold Bar

-Relieve

-Kill Sword

-Manual

Turns 10

MVP Tiara&Viole

World Map

I buy a Flux tome for Saria and a Steel Lance for Freddie. Then I do a support convo with Viole+Tiara. (B Support) Then I begin the chapter.

Chapter 10

After a brief chat with Basilio some bandits show up and the chapter begins. Were fighting in the rain on some rocky terrain. The thieves had a Large Gold Bar (Worth 10000G), Master Proof, Angel Robe, and a Dragon Killer. I give this robe to No-No towards the end of the chapter. I kill Mustafa and end the chapter. I give the Goddess Icon to Saria.

Turns 7

MVP Tiara&Viole

After the battle Olivia the Dancer comes for the first time and having a brief chat. Then the chapter ends. It now automatically switches to a cutscene right after saving the game. Everyone chats then we head back to the world map.

World Map

I start supporting Tiamo+Sumia (B Support) as Tiamo smiles in the end before the B support is developed. I then head over east and found some random encounters that I've forgot to do throughout the game as I have ran into one by going to a city with an enemy sprite by the shop on accident. This made me learn on how to initiate random encounters. After doing several random encounters till all of the enemy sprites are gone from the map. During these encounters Liz's staff rank and Tiara's sword rank went up. After buying a few things (A steel Sword and Lance) I then initiate a support convo with Tiara+Miriel (A Support). I then go to the base to initiate a base convo with No-No walking by as she picks up some pink potion before we then headed out to the next chapter at the west. I've even obtained a Power Drop during one of the random encounters and in a hurry to handing it over to Sumia as her Power still sucks even after one drop. But she does crit very well. Even without Killer weapons. Good avoid. Definitely Shiida's mirror. I now begin the chapter and it makes this sinister tune again showing Inverse and Gangrel talking about something. One of their soldiers informs them of our arrival then the scene switches over to Krom talking to Gangrel saying something like he'll make him pay, or something. Olivia appears and she says I I with her face beat red. She must really be a bashful person. Anyways, the chapter begins as it tutors me about what Dancers do. Read that then started the battle. I promote Sumia and made her a Dark Peg. She can now use tomes in addition to lances. This is actually a better class for her due to her good growth in Mag Pwr than physical. Though if you choose to make her a Falcoknight. She can be the best staff user in the game! Just like she'll be a great offensive battler as she has wings and can uses both lances and tomes. It's up to you.

Sumia after class change...

Sumia LV20/1 EXP0

HP 37/37

Power 10

Mag Pwr 15

Skill 29

Speed 30+2

Luck 17

Def 11

Res 19

Lance A Tome E

Freddie reached C in axes during the course of this battle. Grabbed the two treasure here. They had

Treasures

-Large Gold Bar (Worth 10000G)

-Goddess Icon

I handed the Goddess Icon to Saria again. Because her luck sucks and she needs better avoid and crit evasion. I have Tiamo promoted at the end of this chapter as she has now finally reached LV20. Made her a Falcoknight as she has better stats physically than mentally. She can also use staves in addition to lances. ^_^

I've also happily pick a Master Proof off of an enemy's corpse. (I let him grab the treasure first as I needed him to open it before I go kill him) I now finish rounding up the enemies and call it a day. And the boss here is piss easy.

Turns 5

MVP Sumia&Tiamo

We were battling in the desert again like in No-No's joining chapter. Wings was needed here to get to the treasures in time and to be able to clear it in minimal turns. I now have two Master Proofs left. You need a Master Proof to class change in this game. Characters don't promote automatically when they've reached LV20. Afte a brief chat with Sumia she blushes during this convo while talking to Krom.

World Map

A scene automatically happens right after the chapter save as I meet the same knight kid that I've battled early in the game named Raimi. Afterwards, an FMV happens and I am now presented with a child that has blue eyes and blue hair that looks at me with those adorable eyes. ^_^

Sumia and Krom must have had incest having that retconned of course. =)

Afterwars, were on the world map and Krom instantly heads west as another scene happens now that he is talking to Flavia. During this convo, I now see a redhead named Saruji. She and Viole are now talking with us. After the conversation, we now are back on the world map. Now. Time to meantion their stats.

Krom LV 16 EXP72

kromv.jpg

HP 33/33

Power 15

Mag Pwr 2

Skill 15

Speed 18

Luck 15

Def 14

Res 3

Sword B (Close to A level)

Tiara LV 15 EXP35

HP 38/38

Power 11

Mag Pwr 8

Skill 12

Speed 15

Luck 11

Def 12

Res 6

Sword C Tome C

Liz LV 16 EXP56

lizof.jpg

HP 27/27

Power 8

Mag Pwr 11

Skill 10

Speed 15

Luck 21

Def 8

Res 7

Staff B

Viole LV15 EXP27

violeb.png

HP 27/27

Power 13

Mag Pwr 5

Skill 18+2

Speed 12

Luck 12

Def 8

Res 6

Bow B (Close to A level)

Miriel LV16 EXP55

miriel.jpg

HP 29/29

Power 3

Mag Pwr 16+2

Skill 13

Speed 16

Luck 14

Def 10

Res 13

Tome B

Sumia LV20/1 EXP63

sumia.jpg

Dark Peg

HP 37/37

Power 10 (Gave her a Power Drop)

Mag Pwr 15

Skill 29

Speed 30+2

Luck 17

Def 11

Res 19

Lance A Tome E

Mariabel LV16 EXP18

mariabel.jpg

HP 30/30 (Gave her an Angel Robe)

Power 1

Mag Pwr 14

Skill 12

Speed 10

Luck 15

Def 6

Res 15+2

Staff B

Soiree LV 14 EXP29

soiree.jpg

HP 27/27

Power 15

Mag Pwr 5

Skill 14

Speed 16

Luck 13

Def 12

Res 6

Sword B Lance C

Tiamo LV20/1 EXP0

tiamou.jpg

Falcoknight

HP 41/41

Power 17

Mag Pwr 7

Skill 22

Speed 25+2

Luck 15

Def 15

Res 18

Lance A Staff E

Fredrick LV5 EXP90

frederick1.jpg

HP 34/34

Power 16

Mag Pwr 2

Skill 13

Speed 12

Luck 8

Def 16

Res 4

Sword C Lance A Axe C

No-No LV7 EXP72

nonof.png

HP 28/28 (Gave her an Angel robe)

Power 6+8

Mag Pwr 2+5

Skill 4+3

Speed 6+2

Luck 12

Def 4+10

Res 3+7

This is her stats with the Divinestone. Her actual stats are without the pluses.

Saria LV15 EXP50

sariya.png

HP 30/30

Power 4

Mag Pwr 14

Skill 7

Speed 14

Luck 9 (Gave her two Goddess Statues)

Def 13

Res 8

Tome C

Anna LV2 EXP46

annaui.jpg

HP 36/36

Power 12

Mag Pwr 17

Skill 23

Speed 21

Luck 25

Def 9

Res 10

Sword C Staff D

Olivia LV1 EXP99

oliviag.png

HP 18/18

Power 3

Mag Pwr 1

Skill 8

Speed 9

Luck 5+4

Def 3

Res 2

Sword D

That ho' is keeping you awake?

/shot repeatedly

hey

that's my dear friend you're talking about there :tangerinedry:

the one I don't even get to talk to very much anymore :tangerinesadness:

lol

Mine got no label.

Neither does mine, but that's beside the point.

A generic memory cartridge in a generic memory cartridge box with a crummy little Thracia 776 sticker is an eyesore compared to the rest of the pack's contents. It would have been much more sensible to include a cartridge with an actual label in the regular Thracia box.

Edited by Charlie

LoGH Episode 72

Reinhard: What do they know?

He is so right!

What happened in that episode, again?

hey

that's my dear friend you're talking about there :tangerinedry:

"Friend", huh

the one I don't even get to talk to very much anymore :tangerinesadness:

Whipped

hx hx hx hx hx

OPEN UP YOUR HEART

OPEN UP YOUR HEART

OPEN UP YOUR HEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAART

Edited by MagikruiserGirl

hx hx hx hx hx

OPEN UP YOUR HEART

OPEN UP YOUR HEART

OPEN UP YOUR HEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAART

But I'd die if my heart were to be opened

If only an emulator to Nintendo 3DS exists.

It's because of this is why most of us cannot play this game right now. -.-

Y'all need to play this if u can.

:( awww

and sorry for not partying properly yesterday I WAS SO DISTRACTED

Talk about that distraction or we aren't going to forgive you, silly hyper girl

Just like I can play Pokemon Black and White 2 right now. But I'm waiting for Nintendo to translate the game.

And hello, Jenni. =)

I wonder what distracted you....

Talk about that distraction or we aren't going to forgive you, silly hyper girl

I already kind of said it... "hx hx hx hx hx"

And hello, Jenni. =)

Hello :) Ah! What should I call you? Eine?

The reason I'm going to own both the Japanese and Uninted States version of FE Awakening is because of Japanese and Dubbed voice acting and that there is a chance that Nintendo Of America can remove Leif, Sigurd, etc from our copies because they never have left outside of Japan. And I sure as hell don't want to miss out on that experience. =)

Edited by アイネ

Aya. =3

Okaya!

And what would that be

hxhxhaxhaxhaxhxhxhxhx

you should know!! have you seen the board?

Edited by MagikruiserGirl