• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

: >

purrs

Good Fia.

I feel like want to break my promise now and play inflation.

What why 0:

I probably won't play FE for a while. Can't afford engaging in more deliberate forms of procrastination until mid-March, and then I'll have to translate Hasha no Tsurugi.

Although there's a limit on how much I can translate at once, so I guess that means I'll play then.

It'll either be Neir saga (Lex = ウホッいい男) or regular Seisen. (Still need to do Jamka x Ayra, Claude x Lachesis and Noish x Bridget. Other pairings will probably be my default Levin x Fury, Midayle x Adean, Silesia's snow x Sylvia and maybe Azel x Tiltyu for a change, but well. I guess that's enough variation for a playthrough.)

Good Fia.

What why 0:

Overkill is a temptation you know...

I probably won't play FE for a while. Can't afford engaging in more deliberate forms of procrastination until mid-March, and then I'll have to translate Hasha no Tsurugi.

=o

Good luck with your study and translation then. : >

Although there's a limit on how much I can translate at once, so I guess that means I'll play then.

It'll either be Neir saga (Lex = ウホッいい男) or regular Seisen. (Still need to do Jamka x Ayra, Claude x Lachesis and Noish x Bridget. Other pairings will probably be my default Levin x Fury, Midayle x Adean, Silesia's snow x Sylvia and maybe Azel x Tiltyu for a change, but well. I guess that's enough variation for a playthrough.)

I'm too used with hacks now, so I probably would feel weird to play normal Seisen (double attacks for Pursuit units only, sucks).

And the whole いい男 about Lex is never fail to make me laugh. XDDD

Overkill is a temptation you know...

Good Fia.

=o

Good luck with your study and translation then. : >

Thanks. :>

I'm too used with hacks now, so I probably would feel weird to play normal Seisen (double attacks for Pursuit units only, sucks).

Well, getting Pursuit in 2nd gen is like getting Awareness in Inflation. Everyone can do it with planning.

And the whole いい男 about Lex is never fail to make me laugh. XDDD

Lex's reencounter with Tiltyu is particularly hilarious.

Lex is basically threatening Blume from the start, to the point Blume goes "what's stronger, your Swanthika or my Thorhammer?" But before they fight, Blume is all "okay, let me show you my wife.

Tiltyu comes in. Her reaction about Lex? ウホッいい男, of course.

Good morning, Lady Ishtar. :wub::wub::wub:

And nah, I'll always have competition. There's good competition (You and Arion). And then there's lolCompetition (Julius). Plus, I've a feeling you'll still win her over.

Well

Ishtar fanboy roleplaying Arthur

Arthur fangirl roleplaying Ishtar

Either way, Arion isn't very serious (and not tiered so far, either) and Julius is a punching bag.

Anyway, time for Japanese class. See you guys tomorrow or something.

Edited by Arthur

Good morning, Lady Ishtar. :wub::wub::wub:

Evening.

Good morning to you too, Prince Ares. ^_^

Good Fia.

Thanks. :>

Well, getting Pursuit in 2nd gen is like getting Awareness in Inflation. Everyone can do it with planning.

I know, but I mostly refer to the 1st gen. : <

Lex's reencounter with Tiltyu is particularly hilarious.

Lex is basically threatening Blume from the start, to the point Blume goes "what's stronger, your Swanthika or my Thorhammer?" But before they fight, Blume is all "okay, let me show you my wife.

Tiltyu comes in. Her reaction about Lex? ウホッいい男, of course.

I know, I was lolling the entire time of that scene. Poor Blume is so surprised. XD

But you know, the whole いい男 about Lex in Fala is also hilarious.

Evening.

Good morning to you too, Prince Ares. ^_^

I know, but I mostly refer to the 1st gen. : <

I know, I was lolling the entire time of that scene. Poor Blume is so surprised. XD

But you know, the whole いい男 about Lex in Fala is also hilarious.

:wub::wub: !!

*Hugs*

:D

Like I said, even if Arthur should win your heart, I'll still be happy for you! :wub::wub:

:wub:

Heh. :wub::wub:

Going to sleep. Be back in about four hours. :P

Good nightmorning. ^_^;;;

It feels like Arthur x Ishtar is canon.

And not Julius x Ishtar.

What did you expect from an RP between Ishtar-fanboy!Arthur and Arthur-fangirl!Ishtar? >.>

Unfortunately, yes.

I FEEL LIKE I AM IN A FANFIC THREAD.

lololol