Top Posters In This Topic

YES

YES

THIS IS DELYSCIOUS

I'm back at my house and at my computer that doesn't suck. :D

: D

Better quality than the Ultima posts on average

Oh. That.

And I'm watching Tordo playthrough in Nico now. I must say that I'm quite proud that my Azel is better than that player's one. : >

Why does everything need to be on Nico? I don't want to make an account there. D:
This.

Why not? Nico is fun? D:

They also have record playthrough about Neir, Fala and that Crazy patch. : >

Digorno.
Why does everything need to be on Nico? I don't want to make an account there. D:
Because Japanese people use Nico Nico, duh.

I found that making an account is no longer hard (it used to not let me register), you just have to navigate the site and get the fields right.

Why not? Nico is fun? D:

They also have record playthrough about Neir, Fala and that Crazy patch. : >

Because Japanese people use Nico Nico, duh.

I found that making an account is no longer hard (it used to not let me register), you just have to navigate the site and get the fields right.

But I'm a lazy bastard.

Feedback for the Proud Black Violin Snow Storm Kid:

First of all, I love the Eltshan cover. The violin gives it whole new feel, sorta epic in a different way. The way you speed up and down help this, I think. It gets worse later in the recording though (miss a few tones and some bad brakes), but overall I really like it. I'm thinking it would sound good with some keyboard or something in the background.

As for the ch 2 cover, it goes from very good to not so good to very good again and keeps going that way. Like you get the pieces right but not the transisions. Don't know what to do about that.. Also, I think the first few tones could be better slowed down a bit. I do really like to hear it though. I'd say the same about Trabant theme. Sorry if I ended up commenting most on Eltshan : /

Also, is violin sheet music somehow convertable to piano? If so I'd like to look at it if you'll let me : P

Ugh, this is the hard part...

I'm guessing the order is:

-Email adress

-Nickname

-Samuneiru (Is this avatar??)

-Gender?

-Birtdate

-Password

-Repeat password

-???

-???

Please help?

Yep, you mostly get them right. The 3rd one isn't important at all, feel free to ignore it.

As for the last two boxes. I treat them like a secondary password and it works. >.>