FE4 THREAD

Fia

He's using that as excuse, incidentally. "I can beat it anytime! Twice, even!"

Pathetic. If progress is as weak as it's been, tell Vincent to send me the patch on the 17th and expect results 2-3 days later. Assuming the game works on the R4.

Edited by Sirius

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Pathetic. If progress is as weak as it's been, tell Vincent to send me the patch on the 17th and expect results 2-3 days later.

Hopefully he'll already have released it by then. Personally, I'd do it as soon as I confirmed the game can be cleared on a flashcart.

That patch is long, long overdue. The fact we'll release it after the English FE13 trailer is just sad.

Edited by TheEnd

I took a glance at a BR Hasha no Tsurugi translation. Of course, it was based on mine.

It was painful.

I think I remember you mentioning it, with examples and all that.

You know, you're the only one around here that hasn't played any online game with us that isn't through FBA. Even TE played Urban Terror with us and he could now play Killing Floor and Team Fortress 2.

Oh and there's Marthur, Mumu, Pilot and Pride. You folks need to join us sometime man.

AND COMRADE NIGHTMARE.

Edited by Sirius

That's nuts. I usually fry them up with a Rocket and then fill them with lead from the double shotgun to make 'em stop.

Fuck that, I'm cutting my meat directly from the source, or riding the bull with that bracelet rodeo-style.

Edited by Dio