• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Point. Especially as broken as they may be. Two children with those bloods will be insane enough, right? :wub:

Yep. ^_^

Yep. ^_^

And should they each inherit all of the major bloods they can (Arthur and you: Major Holsety, Fala and Tordo. Minor Odo. Yourself and myself: Major Hezul and Tordo. Minor Blagi and Dain), it'll be VERY insane. So yes, four children is too much.

:wub: *Hugs*

And should they each inherit all of the major bloods they can (Arthur and you: Major Holsety, Fala and Tordo. Minor Odo. Yourself and myself: Major Hezul and Tordo. Minor Blagi and Dain), it'll be VERY insane. So yes, four children is too much.

:wub: *Hugs*

If we are going to have 1 child each for you and Arthur, then probably your won't get Major Tordo. Since my blood is weaker than your Major Hezul. : |

Two of them are Chainey's children.

And no, I don't mean in the affair kind of way. I mean TRANSFORMATION.

:o

You can split yourself? O.O

If we are going to have 1 child each for you and Arthur, then probably your won't get Major Tordo. Since my blood is weaker than your Major Hezul. : |

I understand. But it should be alright. With the Hezul blood and possibly a Mage Knight class (THAT WOULD BE AWESOME), he/she will probably have the perfect set-up to use Thoron (And DaimThunder :D) and Mistoltin.

Meanwhile, yours and Arthur's will likely be extremely powerful in magicks. With the Triple Threat.

I understand. But it should be alright. With the Hezul blood and possibly a Mage Knight class (THAT WOULD BE AWESOME), he/she will probably have the perfect set-up to use Thoron (And DaimThunder :D) and Mistoltin.

Meanwhile, yours and Arthur's will likely be extremely powerful in magicks. With the Triple Threat.

Don't forget that you have Blagi. ; D

And Fire magic too.

No disadvantages over weapons triangle. Except against Dark or Light. >.>

CHAINEY USED MITOSIS! CHAINEY2 APPEARED[/GoldenSun]

lololol

Heck, Ishtar? If we and you and Arthur had 4 kids total, they would have enough power to level the continent.

...As Sonic would say about sexual harassment: That's NO GOOD.

INFLATION PATCH! (AKA TOO BROKEN.)

Don't forget that you have Blagi. ; D

And Fire magic too.

No disadvantages over weapons triangle. Except against Dark or Light. >.>

IT WOULD BE AWESOME! (Yes, except Dark or Light, but Mecha-Yuria is on our side and Julius is lolable)

And I forgot about that. Throw in Volcanon too. KICKASS. :D

Scary. :wub:

And thus, that is why there will be two children. :lol::wub:

One mage knight with the kickass Mistoltin and the strongest Fire/Thunder Magics that aren't Holy Weapons, and one powerful child with the Triple Threat. :wub:

*Hugs and strokes hair*

And thus, that is why there will be two children. :lol::wub:

One mage knight with the kickass Mistoltin and the strongest Fire/Thunder Magics that aren't Holy Weapons, and one powerful child with the Triple Threat. :wub:

*Hugs and strokes hair*

k, as you wish. ^_^

k, as you wish. ^_^

N-No! Those were just predictions and daydreams. They'll turn out how you wish. Plus, I have no control over how yours and Arthur's child will turn out. :wub::wub:

Edited by Aless the Black Knight

N-No! Those were just predictions and daydreams. They'll turn out how you wish. Plus, I have no control over how yours and Arthur's child will turn out. :wub::wub:

Then we shall see later. : >

Tomorrow should be fun. I can't wait to see Julius's reaction to the child conversations. :wub::wub:

*Strokes hair*

XD

XD

Yep. It'll be that funny. Plus, when it comes to yours and Arthur's child (The likely scenario) he'll have three different flavors of death to choose from. XD.

:wub: *Still stroking hair*