FE4 THREAD

Fia

Fre do you like being high?

I mean, being literally high

Depends on if it feels secure enough!

I'm perfectly fine on roller coasters because I feel secure in the buckle and lap bar thingy (though sometimes those lap bars can be super loose, but those are typically roller coasters that aren't as tall x3)

If I was standing at the edge of a super high cliff, I wouldn't feel secure at all because nothing is blocking my way from falling over D= Unless they put down a fence =3

If I somehow stood up super high in the sky in thin air and just stood on nothing, I would probably be aoerighpaieruquerbgpaerubgoqpbrgqupoirbygqpoiubgqpoerbiperu

and maybe afraid to move =3

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Ninian and Eirika's hair color is turquoise? Hm.

ARE YOU SUUUUUUUURE?

I was more referring to Ninian's dress than her hair, but really turquoise still usually ends up looking very different so I suppose I am using the wrong colour =o

I'm actually not sure what other colour to call it besides some bluish green colour, but I'm not too fond of blue-greens.

SHHHHHHHHHHHHH JUST BECAUSE I MATURE SLOWLY.....

Because I like huglifts and huglifting you is specially fun ;-;

I'm just saying whether it's a person I can trust or not I always have lingering fears ;n;

I didn't say to stop though D= Even if I fear of being dropped, as long as you know you can't actually drop me, then it's fine!! It's just me being stupid!

I'm just saying whether it's a person I can trust or not I always have lingering fears ;n;

I didn't say to stop though D= Even if I fear of being dropped, as long as you know you can't actually drop me, then it's fine!! It's just me being stupid!

Siiiiiiillllllyyyyyy Freeeeee

*huuuuuuuuuuuuuuglifts*

I was more referring to Ninian's dress than her hair, but really turquoise still usually ends up looking very different so I suppose I am using the wrong colour =o

I'm actually not sure what other colour to call it besides some bluish green colour, but I'm not too fond of blue-greens.

SHHHHHHHHHHHHH JUST BECAUSE I MATURE SLOWLY.....

But green is awesome! D:

That's a secret?

But green is awesome! D:

That's a secret?

I love green too~ It's my second favourite colour

But green+blue? (although I am fine with greens with very very very small hints of blue in them =3)

I wasn't saying it was a secret =<

Edited by Freohr Datia

I love green too~ It's my second favourite colour

But green+blue? (although I am fine with greens with very very very small hints of blue in them =3)

I wasn't saying it was a secret =<

I never get these color things... I just assume peeps are crazy.

It was implied.

Siiiiiiillllllyyyyyy Freeeeee

*huuuuuuuuuuuuuuglifts*

Oh yeah I forgot to say

*huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuglifted*

Ein I was saying, shh stop saying I could be a manakete, not shh that's a secret

And I'm sure me being crazy is the one of the most credible things I've ever heard!

Edited by Freohr Datia

Well derp, how I didn't realized sooner. I have a backup PS2... so yeah... :dry:

Either way, I wouldn't count on it much, chances are my mom will stop bothering on having the first one repaired if I show up with the second one once I get home.

And that just how I am wrong when it comes to a few color distinctions. Always just considered it a very light blue.

Edited by Acacia Sgt

And that just how I am wrong when it comes to a few color distinctions. Always just considered it a very light blue.

I usually am too~ Well.... I'm like horrible at many, if not all distinctions...

It makes me very sad ;n;

I usually am too~ Well.... I'm like horrible at many, if not all distinctions...

It makes me very sad ;n;

/pats Frefre

Edited by Levant Fortner