FE4 THREAD

Fia

Summary, please.

I tripped on a Berserk sword twice and everyone was making up stuff to save their asses.

Some other things too, I forgot.

You hair is too awesome to be cut off.

Seriously! Look, it even makes an arch!

You bitch, don't you dare cut my hair.

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

I tripped on a Berserk sword twice and everyone was making up stuff to save their asses.

Shanan, he's Sigma now. He's bald, he auto-res's and he has a red mark on his forehead. See the parallels? >:]

Shall we terminate the Maverick?

That's a lot? :/

My*

Terrible typo on my part.

Shanan, he's Sigma now. He's bald, he auto-res's and he has a red mark on his forehead. See the parallels? >:]

-gets Z-Saber-

I'm no hero.

Except that I use magic, I'm not a robot, and I've got Loputousu blood.

Oh, story time! :D

I just can't believe that my sacred blood ended up in your pathetic body!!

You wanna know how I got these scars? My father...was...a King, and a fiend. And one night, he goes off craaazier than usual. Ayra gets the kitchen knife to defend herself. He doesn't like that. Not...one...BIT. So...me watching, he takes the Balmung to her, laughing while he does it. He turns to me...and he says..."WHY SO ODO?". He comes at me with the Balmung..."WHY SO ODO?!". Sticks the blade in my mouth..."LET'S PUT A SMILE ON THAT FACE!"...aaaand...why so Odo?

You wanna know how I got these scars? My father...was...a King, and a fiend. And one night, he goes off craaazier than usual. Ayra gets the kitchen knife to defend herself. He doesn't like that. Not...one...BIT. So...me watching, he takes the Balmung to her, laughing while he does it. He turns to me...and he says..."WHY SO ODO?". He comes at me with the Balmung..."WHY SO ODO?!". Sticks the blade in my mouth..."LET'S PUT A SMILE ON THAT FACE!"...aaaand...why so Odo?

Uhhhhhhhhhh....

I lol'd.

5/5 Story! :D

Do I have to pay?

Also, since you didn't say "*slices open face*", I'm going to assume that you didn't do it.

No.

I have 18 trillion gold (you bought all my radishes) so I have no need for cash.

So many lurkers.

I love Tordo Saga even though I might have potentially the worst pairings right now. : D

I don't think I'll play Tordo before Neir and yet another playthrough of regular FE4.

Must do Claude/Lache, Jamka/Ayra and Nosih/Bridget.

Edited by Arthur