• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

jumping in

not sure i understand what this thread is

is this like a thread where you can just talk about random shit

@chaos: damit

Edited by No~

Hey, TheEnd, I started to rewriting the FE2 Manga that I am changing some of those fan names to the FE13 names in the manga version for helping on the community. And I am almost done finishing up on the manga and I think I'm might going to show to some the proof readers maybe tomorrow or the next day and I need to find some who would help proof reading on this newer version of the manga? I am going to show this to Aveyn Knight (VincentASM) for the manga and incase if he might able to help with the proof reading.

Hey, TheEnd, I started to rewriting the FE2 Manga that I am changing some of those fan names to the FE13 names in the manga version for helping on the community. And I am almost done finishing up on the manga and I think I'm might going to show to some the proof readers maybe tomorrow or the next day and I need to find some who would help proof reading on this newer version of the manga? I am going to show this to Aveyn Knight (VincentASM) for the manga and incase if he might able to help with the proof reading.

Absolutely disgusting.

Just started an FE12 run and after playing Awakening you say to yourself..."Ahhh, this brings back memories...and u get a good laugh out of it as you say to yourself "I luv this era." Awakening rulz as Chrom struggles in a turbulent era. FE13 has changed my outlook on the series forever never knowing beforehand that there are actually different eras as I've always thought that there was only one timeline. I always knew that Anna was the goddess of time though. =3

Edited by ポーラ

Morning thread.

Morning :D and hi (I read your post earlier)

except it's time to head to work for me

Edited by Shirley

Absolutely disgusting.

Good morning, thread.

I feel like an asshole, but I absolutely died laughing at that exchange.

He should rename it to Fire Emblem: Paralogue

Edited by shadowofchaos

I had a lovely dream as well~

And because of TE's shenanigans yesterday, it involved me denying the whole "Waifu-ou" destiny.

...and it felt like a freaking Disney Movie, considering the only way to tell the difference between the real one and the fake ones... was to sing a song.