FE4 THREAD

Fia

Well, finally tried my first hot Sake.

And I learned that if that if a drink comes in a shot glass or something small like a shot glass, it is Strong.

myfirstSake_zpsc1ba94a8.jpg

Sake, huh?

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, finally tried my first hot Sake.

日本酒, 清酒 はい。

Edited by ポーラ

I liked it, it tasted like a warm version of some dry wines I've had before. Next time, I'm going for a sweet sake. Although the place I went to also had a mixed drink of sake and plum wine, I'd like to get that next time I have the chance to go there again.

I liked it, it tasted like a warm version of some dry wines I've had before. Next time, I'm going for a sweet sake. Although the place I went to also had a mixed drink of sake and plum wine, I'd like to get that next time I have the chance to go there again.

Where do you live?

Where do you live?

In a city like Seattle, or New York, it is bound to have a Japanese/Chinese town such as China Town. That's where I go to get all of my anime Evangellion shirts.

Edited by ポーラ

wait what?

Hmmm perhaps you don't know!

When viewing FFtF or any other forum, the number of replies is shown and you can click that and it shows how many posts each member has made in that topic!

So you can still keep track of postcount in this thread which some people do~ Like me!

Where do you live?

Oh my...!

I...don't really know much about alcohol. >.> I can't really drink.. but yes, you should totally try sweet sake! I actually thought I was drinking...juice? Had a little plum and all, and it looked like apple juice. With a plum inside.

Hmmm perhaps you don't know!

When viewing FFtF or any other forum, the number of replies is shown and you can click that and it shows how many posts each member has made in that topic!

So you can still keep track of postcount in this thread which some people do~ Like me!

Oh my...!

Wait, whaaaaaaaat? >_> Where is this?! I've never seen it....or is this browser-dependent? I wanna see people's postcount in threads. I mean... yeah.

I think I had the same thought as you.... about his question.

Edited by Shirley

Well, I normally live near Toledo actually. Hence the reason I put "T-Town" in my location.

That's a town name? I always thought you were stuttering because of how cold the hockey rink is.

That's a town name? I always thought you were stuttering because of how cold the hockey rink is.

Lol, that's actually a nickname XD

The hockey announcer always says "Hey T-Town! Heeeeere they come! Your Toledo Walleye!" once the team comes out to practice on the ice.

Whoops, I better go to bed since I have to work tomorrow. Goodnight.

Edited by Ace Tactician

Riiiiiight here!!

Oh sweeeet. I sorta...never thought of clicking that...

and goodnight, Ace! I should probably head off soon too. :<

Edited by Shirley

I think I had the same thought as you.... about his question.

First Freohr, now you're confusing me as to why you're thinking the way you are about my question...

Good night Ace.

First Freohr, now you're confusing me as to why you're thinking the way you are about my question...

It means "GASAP looks like he wants to pay her a visit~"

It means "GASAP looks like he wants to pay her a visit~"

Or just... I dunno, it was also awkward to me too.

anyway, night thread...meow.

Also: ein ein ein ein ein ein ein!!

Edited by Shirley

No way. There's no one in the world with that level of obliviousness. I refuse to believe this. You're just playing dumb as always.

Oh, I get what this is - it's a shipping attempt is it?

Well... that's a thing.

A move that took 3 hours from 6PM... all because of lack of organization and lack of bodies to help.

...Though I have to say the fact that I kept dying from thirst and exhaustion led me to say "Dekinai" so many times... that I finally prayed. And my prayers were answered by the Filipino guy next door offering us water, and the 5 black kids who offered to help.

Well... all I can say is... that yesterday's exam was my Osaka Winter, and today's was my Osaka Summer... except with a touch of insanity instead of death... so yeah...

Well I'm off to bed... at least the worst has passed... hopefully...

Edited by Acacia Sgt