• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

I dunno. :mellow:

Either way, I was just thinking... what does 'Fia' mean? :mellow:

:mellow:

Random name. I was thinking to use a name with similar pronunciation with my real name, but I messed up.

And suddenly my brain came up with this name, and I used it. :mellow:

Random name. I was thinking to use a name with similar pronunciation with my real name, but I messed up.

And suddenly my brain came up with this name, and I used it. :mellow:

I've always had trouble thinking of names. To the point that, at first, I used my own surname as a handle. :mellow:

I've always had trouble thinking of names. To the point that, at first, I used my own surname as a handle. :mellow:

I have the same problem. That's why I'm a bit surprised on how can my brain came up with "Fia" in the first place. :mellow:

IIRC, someone in FESS asked me if I took my name from one of the 12 Dark Lords. >.>

I have the same problem. That's why I'm a bit surprised on how can my brain came up with "Fia" in the first place. :mellow:

IIRC, someone in FESS asked me if I took my name from one of the 12 Dark Lords. >.>

A fitting question, given the general ignorance of German and your obsession over Seisen. >_>

A fitting question, given the general ignorance of German and your obsession over Seisen. >_>

At the time, I didn't even know about the 12 Dark Lords' names. I began to notice it after that question. >.>

There were only two people on. What were you expecting? Cyber?

To be honest, I wouldn't be surprised at all.

However, "only two people" is poor wording. If you said Ishtar and Arthur, okay, but not "only two people". What if Levin and Ishtar were having a fight?

At the time, I didn't even know about the 12 Dark Lords' names. I began to notice it after that question. >.>

It took me a few years to notice that the 12 dark warlords (or demon generals, whatever - mashô) were german numbers. I was called a slowpoke by a number of people. >_>

To be honest, I wouldn't be surprised at all.

However, "only two people" is poor wording. If you said Ishtar and Arthur, okay, but not "only two people". What if Levin and Ishtar were having a fight?

You should. This is a PG-13 board, etc.

Levin already refused to have a fight with Aless because there weren't enough people around.

It took me a few years to notice that the 12 dark warlords (or demon generals, whatever - mashô) were german numbers. I was called a slowpoke by a number of people. >_>

The same here. >.>

You should. This is a PG-13 board, etc.

Levin already refused to have a fight with Aless because there weren't enough people around.

I still wouldn't be surprised.

That's not the point.

I still wouldn't be surprised.

That's not the point.

It's hard to avoid it being "boring" if there aren't more than two posters around.

I don't get your point.

It's hard to avoid it being "boring" if there aren't more than two posters around.

I don't get your point.

Not at all.

My point was, your "only two people" wording was wrong. I was giving an example to prove why.

You were talking about the people in the example, which was 100% irrelevant.

Everything bores him fast. Especially us.

Not at all.

My point was, your "only two people" wording was wrong. I was giving an example to prove why.

You were talking about the people in the example, which was 100% irrelevant.

What? And I shot down your example with facts.

You're being completely illogical there. The FE4 Thread does not work that way.

Everything bores him fast. Especially us.

Agreed.

Needs more pink smileys for increased boredom.

Edited by Arthur