FE4 THREAD

Fia

Ha.

Do they have parties every weekend like my neighbor. It's kind of annoying.

Since the summer, it has gotten more frequent. Understandable, but they should at least freaking turn it down at 12AM.

The blasting music is killing me.

---and as soon as I say that it's turned down a bit.

SLEEP TIME.

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

So Shirley/Teddy Bear comes here regularly, huh?

Also, hi, thread.

/fast Internet is fun, and Korea is nice.

I haven't missed anything important while I was gone, did I?

I probably won't be on here much for another month or so. More traveling.

I'd like to, but no... time... Also, lack of an electronic device to surf the web on is annoying. And the 3DS browser is too painful to use.

And why so many paaaaaaaaaaaaggggggggggeeeeeeeesssssssss???

Eh, I'm not reading through all of that.

/doesn't like missing out on things...

BTW, I finished Awakening twice already. And I'm trying it on Lunatic now. Without DLC. Or items/units from the Wireless menu. It's easier than I thought. I had to turn off the game quite a few times, but it's been easy so far. Relatively. (I personally found FE12 Lunatic harder. Maybe my FE skills just weren't as good then...)

Also, Apotheosis is EASY. Path 1, at least. I beat it with 6 less units than spaces given. And I didn't even use all of the units I deployed.

But Path 2 is an entirely different story.

It was easy... until that stupid sniper with Luna+ came up and killed everybody. Ugh.

Edited by Fruit Ninja

Yes, I see it... and oh hey, the old man is/was still on.

Well, goodnight thread. See ya like, tomorrow morning or Sunday.

I wasn't anymore

http://serenesforest.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=38351&p=2444850

I honestly almost spit out my drink when I saw that translation.

Elitism level maximum.

There's nothing elitist in pointing out a wrong translation

So Shirley/Teddy Bear comes here regularly, huh?

She's been recruited

/fast Internet is fun, and Korea is nice.

I've heard Japan has ultrafast internet, wouldn't surprise me if Korea has it too

Meanwhile my upload speed doesn't even reach 1mbps

Though 10mbps download is already damn fine

And why so many paaaaaaaaaaaaggggggggggeeeeeeeesssssssss???

Eh, I'm reading through all of that.

why

She's been recruited

I've heard Japan has ultrafast internet, wouldn't surprise me if Korea has it too

Meanwhile my upload speed doesn't even reach 1mbps

Though 10mbps download is already damn fine

why

Another recruit, eh? I guess I'm not the newest member to the FE4 THREAD anymore. That's... not much, but eh, whatever.

Korea has ultrafast Internet. It's like Internet heaven or something. Too bad my iPod won't turn on. And too bad I'll only be here for another two weeks or so.

Fixed. I forgot the "not". XD

How's everybody?

/on the edge waiting for his SAT results to come out...

I am good at recruiting people

You were good at getting recruited too

Another recruit, eh? I guess I'm not the newest member to the FE4 THREAD anymore. That's... not much, but eh, whatever.

Korea has ultrafast Internet. It's like Internet heaven or something. Too bad my iPod won't turn on. And too bad I'll only be here for another two weeks or so.

Fixed. I forgot the "not". XD

How's everybody?

/on the edge waiting for his SAT results to come out...

I'd say the thread is always growing, but it wouldn't be quite true in that regard

That's what you get for relying on Apple

Oh. GOOD

I'm taking a week-long break from work

And I wouldn't have taken it if I weren't pretty much forced to

It feels like I understand how workaholics think, at last

It was easy... until that stupid sniper with Luna+ came up and killed everybody. Ugh.

How

people still wonder why you tried so hard to fit in

I was bored and you guys are awesome

also because I could

oh wait and Charlie too...

Edited by James Bond

I'd say the thread is always growing, but it wouldn't be quite true in that regard

That's what you get for relying on Apple

Oh. GOOD

I'm taking a week-long break from work

And I wouldn't have taken it if I weren't pretty much forced to

It feels like I understand how workaholics think, at last

How

Feels like the thread is shrinking, generally. When I look at the Folder... then look at the thread as it is today... it feels... rather barren.

I know, right? I want to switch over to Samsung when I go back to America. I want the Galaxy S4. Also, being in Korea made me want to more. EVERY. SINGLE. PERSON. I see on the street has a smartphone. Seriously. And naturally, most of them have Samsung phones. (After all, Samsung is a Korean company...)

... -_-' I wouldn't read that. I have other things to read. (Schoolwork books. D:)

I love breaks. I'd never be a workaholic. /doesn't live up to the reputation lots of Asians give

70 speed and a Brave Bow hurts. Also, Aegis+, Pavise+, and Luna+ hurts even more. I don't have any rallybots, so I can't use those either... I guess it's time to grind some more...

Also, I'm playing Sora no Kiseki again. I'm going to do all the sidequests this time. :D

I was bored and you guys are awesome

also because I could

so you were bored

Feels like the thread is shrinking, generally. When I look at the Folder... then look at the thread as it is today... it feels... rather barren.

I know, right? I want to switch over to Samsung when I go back to America. I want the Galaxy S4. Also, being in Korea made me want to more. EVERY. SINGLE. PERSON. I see on the street has a smartphone. Seriously. And naturally, most of them have Samsung phones. (After all, Samsung is a Korean company...)

... -_-' I wouldn't read that. I have other things to read. (Schoolwork books. D:)

I love breaks. I'd never be a workaholic. /doesn't live up to the reputation lots of Asians give

70 speed and a Brave Bow hurts. Also, Aegis+, Pavise+, and Luna+ hurts even more. I don't have any rallybots, so I can't use those either... I guess it's time to grind some more...

Also, I'm playing Sora no Kiseki again. I'm going to do all the sidequests this time. :D

It is barren.

It's been worse in the recent past, but still. The original posters have mostly moved on.

And you can't buy one there because you aren't sure it would work at home?

I dunno, there are people who have read this thread from the beginning so

I used to think that way

B-but an archer has no enemy phase

GOOD

I should play XSEED's translation one of these days

And I wish Falcom would release PC Zero no Kiseki and other games digitally, so I could actually buy them

It is barren.

It's been worse in the recent past, but still. The original posters have mostly moved on.

And you can't buy one there because you aren't sure it would work at home?

I dunno, there are people who have read this thread from the beginning so

I used to think that way

B-but an archer has no enemy phase

GOOD

I should play XSEED's translation one of these days

And I wish Falcom would release PC Zero no Kiseki and other games digitally, so I could actually buy them

So far, I only noticed Roxas and Fia coming back to visit. And I haven't seen Marthur around recently. NTG seems to be busy often as well. So yeah. Barren.

Dunno. Buying it in America would just be safer, I guess.

They're crazy.

What made you change?

Archer's can be annoying, too, under certain circumstances.

Yeah. I'd like to play the other Kiseki games, too. But I can't. Maybe in a few years, when my Japanese gets better. I swear, I am going to play those games. D:<

Anyway, yeah.

So far, I only noticed Roxas and Fia coming back to visit. And I haven't seen Marthur around recently. NTG seems to be busy often as well. So yeah. Barren.

Dunno. Buying it in America would just be safer, I guess.

They're crazy.

What made you change?

Archer's can be annoying, too, under certain circumstances.

Yeah. I'd like to play the other Kiseki games, too. But I can't. Maybe in a few years, when my Japanese gets better. I swear, I am going to play those games. D:<

Anyway, yeah.

The shota doesn't count though

Yeah.

Very.

The feeling that I'm onyl doing something worthwhile at work.

For instance?

I played the Sora trilogy with crappy Japanese first, then with decent Japanese a few years later

It was my motivation to improve

The shota doesn't count though

Yeah.

Very.

The feeling that I'm onyl doing something worthwhile at work.

For instance?

I played the Sora trilogy with crappy Japanese first, then with decent Japanese a few years later

It was my motivation to improve

Why not?

Better safe then sorry!

20,000 pages... -_-'

Every once in a while, when I do something really "good," I feel... proud that I worked hard. But that feeling isn't enough to make me work hard all the time, sadly.

Like when the archer has stats way higher than yours.

I don't particularly like the idea of a video being the motivation of my studies, but I'm totally okay with that!

In fact, it's probably all those unlocalized JRPGs that make me want to master Japanese. Eh, and the fact that Japanese is so interesting, I guess.

Why not?

Better safe then sorry!

20,000 pages... -_-'

Every once in a while, when I do something really "good," I feel... proud that I worked hard. But that feeling isn't enough to make me work hard all the time, sadly.

Like when the archer has stats way higher than yours.

I don't particularly like the idea of a video being the motivation of my studies, but I'm totally okay with that!

In fact, it's probably all those unlocalized JRPGs that make me want to master Japanese. Eh, and the fact that Japanese is so interesting, I guess.

He simply doesn't.

Spending a lot of money on something that doesn't work is simply terrible

They did it when this thread was smaller!

... like 10k pages.

I don't feel proud of working hard

I feel proud when doing something useful

But they still have no enemy phase! Unless counter or something.

A motivation should be judged by how far it takes you, not by how cool it sounds

There's no shame in that

She's been recruited

She would make a great Valkyrie in our RP's. ^^

He simply doesn't.

Spending a lot of money on something that doesn't work is simply terrible

They did it when this thread was smaller!

... like 10k pages.

I don't feel proud of working hard

I feel proud when doing something useful

But they still have no enemy phase! Unless counter or something.

A motivation should be judged by how far it takes you, not by how cool it sounds

There's no shame in that

An insignificant one he is, if what I'm making him out to be is anywhere near accurate.

I know, right? I did that a few times. It's not the most enjoyable thing. Granted, I've never spent more than 10 dollars on something that doesn't work... Imagine spending hundreds! *shudders*

Yeah, like 10K pages is soooooooo little. =P

But the harder you work, the more useful it is... or that's how it generally works.

Buffed stats... and Counter. Yeah, they have Counter. It's rather annoying.

Hm... That's generally true. Although I wouldn't say it applies to everything. Like murder, drugs, or excessive sexual relationships.

But yeah, I don't find shame in video games being a motivation. I just find it a bit strange, that's all.

An insignificant one he is, if what I'm making him out to be is anywhere near accurate.

I know, right? I did that a few times. It's not the most enjoyable thing. Granted, I've never spent more than 10 dollars on something that doesn't work... Imagine spending hundreds! *shudders*

Yeah, like 10K pages is soooooooo little. =P

But the harder you work, the more useful it is... or that's how it generally works.

Buffed stats... and Counter. Yeah, they have Counter. It's rather annoying.

Hm... That's generally true. Although I wouldn't say it applies to everything. Like murder, drugs, or excessive sexual relationships.

But yeah, I don't find shame in video games being a motivation. I just find it a bit strange, that's all.

It's more about not giving attention to someone who only wants attention.

That's something that keeps me from wanting high-end things, incidentally

For instance, my mother bought a 50' plasma TV from her brother... and it's defective

If only she had asked me about it first

It's half of 20k!

Not necessarily. It's possible to work hard on something that won't benefit anyone, after all.

Okay, that makes sense then.

I'm talking about language learning!

Why would it be strange