FE4 THREAD

Fia

Just got a comment from a Japanese guy in my videos...

f3h.png

...I... don't know how to feel about this, despite responding with a smile.

It's like... one of those smiles that... you show... but you're cringing and dying on the inside... sort of.

Whatever, good night.

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

I see.

Ah nice, Dark Souls pvp seems too much waiting, BS backstabs and stuff.

Waiting indeed. You only have to worry about backstabs if you do something unsafe otherwise you can deal with them just fine. Especially backstab fishers. It's so easy to tell that they are going for them.

f3h.png

It's like... one of those smiles that... you show... but you're cringing and dying on the inside... sort of.

Whatever, good night.

GO, I need your Japanese skills to know what is up. SInce rey like sto leave us hanging and/or wait for TheEnd to show up. Because he is.

f3h.png

...I... don't know how to feel about this, despite responding with a smile.It's like... one of those smiles that... you show... but you're cringing and dying on the inside... sort of.Whatever, good night.

How interesting.

Night.

Waiting indeed. You only have to worry about backstabs if you do something unsafe otherwise you can deal with them just fine. Especially backstab fishers. It's so easy to tell that they are going for them.

GO, I need your Japanese skills to know what is up. SInce rey like sto leave us hanging and/or wait for TheEnd to show up. Because he is.

I see, what do you think of DS 2?

I hope I'm get this right but apparently its a video on Chrom and Olivia support conversations.

The Japanese guy (Josh Honda?) said: When MU and Oliva marry, I get these mixed feelings myself. (Smile)

Rey respond with: I know that feeling well. (Smile)

Description says: For the sake of viewing this support conversation, I added Olivia at chapter 11 and had her dance for Chrom every turn.

Edited by Generic Operator

I see, what do you think of DS 2?

I hope I'm get this right but apparently its a video on Chrom and Olivia support conversations.

The Japanese guy (Josh Honda?) said: When MU and Oliva marry, I get these mixed feelings myself. (Smile)

Rey respond with: I know that feeling well. (Smile)

It's looking pretty good. Much more dynamic and the animations seem fairly varied which is nice. I'm hoping they change the riposte animation for the weapon types so it's not just impale or chop your side then behead you thing over and over.

Hopefully the story is told within item descriptions and locale for people to piece together stuff again.

D'aaaw~

It's looking pretty good. Much more dynamic and the animations seem fairly varied which is nice. I'm hoping they change the riposte animation for the weapon types so it's not just impale or chop your side then behead you thing over and over.

Hopefully the story is told within item descriptions and locale for people to piece together stuff again.

D'aaaw~

Yeah, it would be good if the story was told through items.

Lol

But that one dude shoved the other dude.

Dick move man.

Totally dick move

Indeed.

I was watching these movies called Dracula 3000 and Zombie Apocalypse.Redemption and they were hilariously bad.

Feeling a little too tired even though I woke up about 3 hours ago...but I am fine regardless...

So those movies are just silly remakes or just movies that only rely on special effects I take it...

Feeling a little too tired even though I woke up about 3 hours ago...but I am fine regardless...

So those movies are just silly remakes or just movies that only rely on special effects I take it...

I see, I get those feeling of tiredness sometimes also, that's good you're doing fine.

I suppose the directors wanted to be original but failed badly, Dracula 3000 is apparently Dracula in space,story was like a salvaging crew of five found a ship (containing Dracula) that was lost for half a century. Apparently it was so low budget the movie feels rushed, apparently Dracula looks the same in the future and characters were pretty stupid lol.

Zombie Apocalypse wasn't about zombies at all, just a guy who leads a group that is so pissed off at this other guy he speaks in caps lock all the time in the movie lol. Plus the dialogue was pretty laugh worthy. "If I wanted your opinion, I would've raped it out of you!"

Edited by Generic Operator

I see, I get those feeling of tiredness sometimes also, that's good you're doing fine.

I suppose the directors wanted to be original but failed badly, Dracula 3000 is apparently Dracula in space,story was like a salvaging crew of five found a ship (containing Dracula) that was lost for half a century. Apparently it was so low budget the movie feels rushed, apparently Dracula looks the same in the future and characters were pretty stupid lol.

Zombie Apocalypse wasn't about zombies at all, just a guy who leads a group that is so pissed off at this other guy he speaks in caps lock all the time in the movie lol. Plus the dialogue was pretty laugh worthy. "If I wanted your opinion, I would've raped it out of you!"

Yup ^__^

lol

that is so whatever...sometimes I wonder why they even show those movies at all...

Edited by James Bond

Yup ^__^

lol

that is so whatever...sometimes I wonder why they even show those movies at all...

Probably for people that likes the so bad it's good type movies lol, but yeah have a nice rest of the day.

And there's your problem.

No wonder you're so gloomy all the time.

And guess what

I'll probably never play it because I don't like the genre

I've never played Star Fox before and also only had a Sega as a child and for me it was all Sonic the Hedgehog and Streets of Rage II

I am so so gloomy all the time

You're a good Freohr.

f3h.png

Whatever, good night.

His smile might be just the same

video

I liked how he immediately fell on the ground into a "what have I done" pose Edited by OldMan

Well... first non FE related dream in a long time.

Though I was apparently voiced by Ikue Otani... The Ion from Tales of the Abyss variety.

Lol, Rey as Ion XD

Morning thread.