Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Matt has the second-best spot indeed.

That reveal was amazing.

Oh, so do I, Interest. I actually hope Iris is mentioned in Dual Destinies: she should be out of prison by now for being an accomplice to Elise's murder, shouldn't she?

Still waiting on Maya Fey. Given the intro sequence for the first trial...hmm (of course he could just be talking to Apollo too)

[spoiler=Opening for First Trial in Dual Destinies]

Edited by Interest

Still waiting on Maya Fey. Given the intro sequence for the first trial...hmm (of course he could just be talking to Apollo too)

[spoiler=Opening for First Trial in Dual Destinies]

I'm thinking he's on the phone with Apollo... and I'm a little concerned, considering that we've already seen Klavier, Pearl, Trucy and Edgeworth.

And what the hell, Capcom, where is Gumshoe?

Oh, this clip. Athena, I'm going to love you I can feel it.

I'm thinking he's on the phone with Apollo... and I'm a little concerned, considering that we've already seen Klavier, Pearl, Trucy and Edgeworth.

And what the hell, Capcom, where is Gumshoe?

Oh, this clip. Athena, I'm going to love you I can feel it.

Gumshoe is confirmed to not be in Dual Destinies, iirc.

Also, I am PRAYING that Capcom will pull a "Fire Emblem: Awakening" and allow swapping between English and Japanese voice acting. Wanna know why?

[spoiler=Here's why]

Isweartogodifthat'sPhoenixWright'sfinalenglishvoiceffs

Edited by Interest

AGH. I'm hoping he got a promotion to Chief of Police and is too busy doing chief stuff nowadays. >_<

If something happened to him, I don't think I can ever forgive you, Capcom.

AGH. I'm hoping he got a promotion to Chief of Police and is too busy doing chief stuff nowadays. >_<

If something happened to him, I don't think I can ever forgive you, Capcom.

At least Edgeworth is making an appearance. I was afraid he wouldn't.

How is it that I stop looking at a thread for 15 minutes and it's already a full page after I posted?! Although I ave to admit I can't wait for Dual Destinies.

How is it that I stop looking at a thread for 15 minutes and it's already a full page after I posted?! Although I ave to admit I can't wait for Dual Destinies.

Because, unlike <SITE NAME REDACTED>, this forum actually has activity.

Edited by Interest

I hate my neck right now.

It hurts.

...it woke me up. And that in itself, is a sin.

Aw, I'm sorry. I hope it gets better. :(

I was kind of...expecting it when I saw Apollo.

I should have seen it coming myself, but I definitely wasn't expecting Pearls.

I love her to death. XD

I'm excited for the fact that the Magatama AND Apollo's Perceive are both back. YES. Plus Athena's Mood Matrix, this is going to be so wicked cool.

Sorry, Edgeworth, no logic for you. :XD:

Also, I am PRAYING that Capcom will pull a "Fire Emblem: Awakening" and allow swapping between English and Japanese voice acting. Wanna know why?

[spoiler=Here's why]

Isweartogodifthat'sPhoenixWright'sfinalenglishvoiceffs

Just play with the voices off if that's the case.

Just play with the voices off if that's the case.

Bleh...it's not bad enough to play off, but honestly...who thought using Apollo's voice actor for Phoenix Wright was a good idea?

I should have seen it coming myself, but I definitely wasn't expecting Pearls.

I love her to death. XD

Pearl didn't surprise me that much. I wasn't expecting much from the Feys considering Apollo Justice, but I reasoned it would make sense. She'd even have a friend (Trucy) to play with. =)

Edited by Interest

Bleh...it's not bad enough to play off, but honestly...who thought using Apollo's voice actor for Phoenix Wright was a good idea?

Pearl didn't surprise me that much. I wasn't expecting much from the Feys considering Apollo Justice, but I reasoned it would make sense. She'd even have a friend (Trucy) to play with. =)

Wait... that's..

Oh shit, how did I not realize that was Polly's voice?

Then who voices Polly now? Same guy?

The two of them would probably drive Phoenix and Apollo crazy... ier.

Hopefully, they'll meet in-game. In not, that's what fanfiction is for. :)

Just imagine if Path of Radiance voice acting was there instead.

That'll help you appreciate the dub. xD

Wait... that's..

Oh shit, how did I not realize that was Polly's voice?

Then who voices Polly now? Same guy?

I don't even know. I didn't realize it until I watched the trailer a couple more times initially. Then I just sat back, slammed my head on my desk, then got a damp cloth to clean the blood so it wouldn't damage my laptop.

Just imagine if Path of Radiance voice acting was there instead.

That'll help you appreciate the dub. xD

A moment while I briefly look that up...

Edit: Wow. First words spoken and I just kinda went "lolwhat"

Edit2: Still not even remotely close to that bad. I've seen a lot worse.

Edited by Interest

I don't even know. I didn't realize it until I watched the trailer a couple more times initially. Then I just sat back, slammed my head on my desk, then got a damp cloth to clean the blood so it wouldn't damage my laptop.

Is the PoR dub THAT bad?

[/giggles] Oh, gee. I'd be a little more worried about damaging your head than your computer. Hang on a minute while I check the AA wikia for information.

Vashiane, away! [/teleports]

Edit2: Still not even remotely close to that bad. I've seen a lot worse.

PoR voice acting was magic.

Is the PoR dub THAT bad?

[/giggles] Oh, gee. I'd be a little more worried about damaging your head than your computer. Hang on a minute while I check the AA wikia for information.

Vashiane, away! [/teleports]

Well I did one quick Google search after watching some cutscenes and immediately found this.

It helps.

Okay, so the wikia doesn't mention who does Apollo's voice acting. Damn. BUT they do have the name of Phoenix's new voice actor. And if they are the same, simple logic should clear this all up.

Feenie's original voice actor was Ben Judd, and his new one is stated to be Sam Riegel. If so, that means Apollo's original voice was also Sam Riegel. Which then means that Phoenix has Aptitude and Apollo REALLY wants a hairbrush.

Unfunny joke is unfunny.

Okay, so the wikia doesn't mention who does Apollo's voice acting. Damn. BUT they do have the name of Phoenix's new voice actor. And if they are the same, simple logic should clear this all up.

Feenie's original voice actor was Ben Judd, and his new one is stated to be Sam Riegel. If so, that means Apollo's original voice was also Sam Riegel. Which then means that Phoenix has Aptitude and Apollo REALLY wants a hairbrush.

Unfunny joke is unfunny.

Apparently people WANTED Sam Riegel as Phoenix Wright for this game...He still sounds too young.

Huh.

Hi.

Lol..interesting tidbits.

Lunar: Silver Star Harmony - Nash Rumack (uncredited)

World of Warcraft - Caelestrasz/Calen, Azshara's Highborne

And apparently no, he wasn't in Apollo Justice.

Edited by Interest