FE4 THREAD

Fia

Looks pretty quiet in here

also ein(or anyone else)

give me some kind of theme for a smt3 playthrough before I just build physical and run nothing but fiends again

Edited by Pride

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks pretty quiet in here

also ein(or anyone else)

give me some kind of theme for a smt3 playthrough before I just build physical and run nothing but fiends again

Physical or nothing.

And use some high level Fairies. You know who.

Pride!

Hatari!

youre like, here and stuff

Physical or nothing.

And use some high level Fairies. You know who.

I suppose

I mean I did phys the last two times, but you know what magic in this game is pretty chumpy so

I...I do?

I suppose

I mean I did phys the last two times, but you know what magic in this game is pretty chumpy so

I...I do?

Setanta/Cu Chulainn, Titania, Queen Mab

Given the way the last 4 hours have been going...the internet is obviously not welcoming anymore.

You should get thicker skin.

Given the way the last 4 hours have been going...the internet is obviously not welcoming anymore.

Indeed.

Oh? Someone giving you grief somewhere friendo

Setanta/Cu Chulainn, Titania, Queen Mab

Hmmm. Hmmmmmmm. That's a thing, I suppose...

Was also thinking of Norse gods...or maybe snakes....

Edited by Pride

Indeed.

Oh yeah, btw...lilligant doesn't need anything more than:

1. Quiver Dance

2. Sleep Powder

3. HP Fire

4. Giga Drain

which is perfectly within it's move set.

Quiver Dance builds speed, sp. atk. sp. def all at once. HP Fire kills grass types and gets a boost from dance. Sleep power incapacitates a counter and giga drain does damage and regains health.

She has a very specific role.

Not just here, let's just say I've considered a complete and total account suicide this evening from EVERY site that I'm a member of.

Sheesh dude

Unless someones just like, dogging you wherever you go it cant be that bad

Just do your own thing yo.

I suppose I will, I suppose I will

Just got figure what ending I'm gunning for

Oh yeah, btw...lilligant doesn't need anything more than:

1. Quiver Dance

2. Sleep Powder

3. HP Fire

4. Giga Drain

which is perfectly within it's move set.

Quiver Dance builds speed, sp. atk. sp. def all at once. HP Fire kills grass types and gets a boost from dance. Sleep power incapacitates a counter and giga drain does damage and regains health.

She has a very specific role.

Although, Hidden Power does sometimes get really weak at random due to it's probable values.

http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Hidden_Power_(move)

But two Quiver Dance boosts shouldn't really make much of a difference. Especially after they are incapacitated!

Not just here, let's just say I've considered a complete and total account suicide this evening from EVERY site that I'm a member of.

People getting you down again? -.-

Oh, I'm sorry...

Also...

Yeah, the internet is never *chuckle* honest. That's why that we have to be aware of our surroundings everyday.

Edited by 綾波

Sheesh dude

Unless someones just like, dogging you wherever you go it cant be that bad

Shit happens, I lost my temper...why do you think I use my ignore list so well.

Although, Hidden Power does sometimes get really weak at random. But two Quiver Dance boosts shouldn't really make much of a difference. Especially after they are incapacitated!

People getting you down again? -.-

Oh, I'm sorry...

Also...

Yeah, the internet is never *chuckle* honest. That's why that we have to be aware of our surroundings everyday.

Hidden Power's power is IV dependent. The highest power is 70...which is near-flawless IVs. Example Fire: 31/30/31/30/31/30, Ice: 31/31/31/31/31/30 or 31/30/30/31/31/31. These are HP 70 hidden powers. There are other combinations as well, but since I'm a perfectionist, I tend to go for the highest available. Some people go for one stat that doesn't matter or lower attack if a special attacker so confusion damage isn't as high. HP is also a special attack, so depending on your opponents special defense and your sp. atk it could do more or less damage...

* shrug * As I said, shit happens. I just need to calm down.

The internet is never honest, this is true for the most part. I know at least a few people are honest with me...or at least I trust them to be.

Edited by Hatari

1. Shit happens, I lost my temper...why do you think I use my ignore list so well.

2. Hidden Power's power is IV dependent. The highest power is 70...which is near-flawless IVs. Example Fire: 31/30/31/30/31/30, Ice: 31/31/31/31/31/30 or 31/30/30/31/31/31. These are HP 70 hidden powers. There are other combinations as well, but since I'm a perfectionist, I tend to go for the highest available. Some people go for one stat that doesn't matter or lower attack if a special attacker so confusion damage isn't as high. HP is also a special attack, so depending on your opponents special defense and your sp. atk it could do more or less damage...

3. * shrug * As I said, shit happens. I just need to calm down.

The internet is never honest, this is true for the most part. I know at least a few people are honest with me...or at least I trust them to be.

1. It's the only way that we can keep sane like this guy...

evz.gif

2. lol

Hidden Power's probability confuses me to no end.

I could get lessons from you.

3. Yeah.

@Interest

lol

Our personalities are never real on it. Go figure.

Edited by 綾波

Lol, he was sane? Dat breakdown. =P

Edit: I will admit he kept his cool for the longest freaking time though.

More than anybody else that I know.

1. It's the only way that we can keep sane like this guy...

evz.gif

2. lol

Hidden Power's probability confuses me to no end.

I could get lessons from you.

3. Yeah.

1. He's looks cool, what is he from.

2. I wasn't joking about competitive battling. I'm an expert at breeding (RNG), training, and raising pokemon. I suck at the actual battling part. But I can get a pokemon ready for battle rather quickly and well. Hidden Power is a great tool for Lilligant...Fire especially with Chlorophyll. Used in Sunny weather (drought or sunny day), her speed auto doubles then add quiver dance boosts and she's a monster. Not to mention Sun powers up HP Fire to a +1, so it's like a pusedo-STAB move for a grass type. This is what makes Venusaur (add growth to that as well), such a monster in OU. Chlorophyll double speed, Growth gives a +2 to Atk and Sp. Atk, Giga Drain/Solarbeam, HP Fire with Sleep powder...Lilligant can run the same set with a different base stat distribution...