FE4 THREAD

Fia

I was planning on arena training her, but I just couldn't get her to win any battles.

Even Radd could do better.

Ouch. How can that be? Low HP and DEF?

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

That, and being locked to Fire or Thunder for arena battles with Low Mag. Linde is reliant on Aura to level up.

Oh right. Aura is one of the few reasons why I use Linda in FE3 (Book 1). >.>

All true >_>. I often lost money trying to train her because it's just too damn difficult. Not doing enough damage and not doubling... bleh. You'll have to train her a few levels outside of the arena >_<

But money isn't a problem in this game right?

But money isn't a problem in this game right?

Not really. It just sucked for me since I was trying to get money to forge brave weapons for a wi-fi team. I got sick and tired of Arena Abusing and basically stopped at chapter 20 prep screen >_>. Warp skipped the remaining chapters for the stat boosters and Swarm.

More, in my opinion, since remakes are improvements.

They decided not to tinker with the story, though.

And that's something that makes me believe that, if they were to make a FE4 remake, it would be underwhelming (as the glaring flaw of 2nd gen wouldn't be fixed).

And that's something that makes me believe that, if they were to make a FE4 remake, it would be underwhelming (as the glaring flaw of 2nd gen wouldn't be fixed).

They should have.

Not really. It just sucked for me since I was trying to get money to forge brave weapons for a wi-fi team. I got sick and tired of Arena Abusing and basically stopped at chapter 20 prep screen >_>. Warp skipped the remaining chapters for the stat boosters and Swarm.

Ah...I see...

...Her?

More, in my opinion, since remakes are improvements.

They make improvements in gameplay wise. >.>

Give me FE4 with FE5's story telling way. lol150+ chapters

...Her?
Yes. Mage Sheeda makes excellent use of Aura. Levin explains why.

They changed Excalibur and Aura in FEDS, where they let Merric and Linda use them at E rank, but other characters can use these spells at B rank depending on if they're male or female, so the likes of Wendell is using Excalibur, for example.

Yes. Mage Sheeda makes excellent use of Aura. Levin explains why.

They changed Excalibur and Aura in FEDS, where they let Merric and Linda use them at E rank, but other characters can use these spells at B rank depending on if they're male or female, so the likes of Wendell is using Excalibur, for example.

Because she has good speed to double most of the enemies? IIRC, Aura is quite heavy in FE3.

Magic doesn't seem to be a problem if you can get +30% growth when you class swap to Mage. >.>

So Aura and Excalibur aren't personal weapons anymore, got it. Excalibur belongs to Maric though, lolfavoritism.

Not happening.

Sorry, Fia.

I know.

Edited by Ishtar

Because she has good speed to double most of the enemies? IIRC, Aura is quite heavy in FE3.

Magic doesn't seem to be a problem if you can get +30% growth when you class swap to Mage. >.>

So Aura and Excalibur aren't personal weapons anymore, got it. Excalibur belongs to Maric though, lolfavoritism.

I know.

Sheeda's got 35% Magic growth as a mage. Aura's WT is 1 (yes, 1). Mage > Sage Sheeda averages nearly the same magic as your standard Marich. Also if we're talking NM, she's doubling everything as a mage that isn't an enemy from like the first 5 chapters. Personally I'd give up a tiny bit of magic growth and keep her as a pegasus for the first few level ups so it's more likely for her to double early. If she happens to gain 1 STR out of those growths, then that's even better since that STR will carry over to the mage class negate the SPD loss from Aura.

Edited by Levin

Sheeda's got 35% Magic growth as a mage. Aura's WT is 1 (yes, 1). Mage > Sage Sheeda averages nearly the same magic as your standard Marich. Also if we're talking NM, she's doubling everything as a mage that isn't an enemy from like the first 5 chapters.

...1 WT Aura...o mai....