• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

What is wrong with Ultimate Warrior's mother?

Fuck the Ultimate Warrior. This is number one cocksucker in the WWF. He thinks he was better than everyone. He wanted private locker room. He wanted private limousines. He thought he was better than the new generation. Hulk Hogan deserved it. Hulk Hogan, it's ok. But Ultimate Warrior is a big cocksucker. He shot himself with Deca in his ass. He don't deserve private limousines. I saw Ultimate Warrior three years ago, and I scare him. Ultimate Warrior says, "I need the security. I need a policeman." But all the New Jersey policeman and security, they know Iron Sheik is a good man.

Fuck the Ultimate Warrior. This is number one cocksucker in the WWF. He thinks he was better than everyone. He wanted private locker room. He wanted private limousines. He thought he was better than the new generation. Hulk Hogan deserved it. Hulk Hogan, it's ok. But Ultimate Warrior is a big cocksucker. He shot himself with Deca in his ass. He don't deserve private limousines. I saw Ultimate Warrior three years ago, and I scare him. Ultimate Warrior says, "I need the security. I need a policeman." But all the New Jersey policeman and security, they know Iron Sheik is a good man.

...woah!

What are you moving?

I came here a month ago.

Now my parents and my sister are coming tomorrow.

Keep in mind they're going from a single story house with a basement to a 6 room appartment with a small room right next to where I live for my sister.

We've had everything from electrical issues, problems with the floor, giving multiple coats of paint in nearly every room, had to erect fences for the dogs, filled out my entire fridge and freezer with my parents' food (which apparently my dad didn't stop buying) and now the trailer just broke.

Oh and my kitchen and bathroom have issues but they won't be fixed until I get to start my payments towards owning the place, which may or may not take some time because human ressources hate my honesty.

Edited by Woodshooter

Then again, you're going to a different continent next month.

Hopefully you're not much of a pack rat.

On the one hand I am actually kinda excited and tend to forget of the important details...

Well I hope you will find a solution for all this

http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/product.aspx?product=AOW10005&mode=retail

Currently contemplating wasting my money on this.

I find this kind of awesome

Edited by James Bond

http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/product.aspx?product=AOW10005&mode=retail

Currently contemplating wasting my money on this.

Save it for something more useful. Car, rent, urgent expenses, etc.

On the one hand I am actually kinda excited and tend to forget of the important details...

Well I hope you will find a solution for all this

So where exactly in the Golden State are you moving in.

Time. We already have projects for future years such as a gazebo or maybe a fixed outdoor barbecue.

So where exactly in the Golden State are you moving in.

Time. We already have projects for future years such as a gazebo or maybe a fixed outdoor barbecue.

Not sure yet I am trying to find a school first...

Planning for the future is nice, especially when it comes to barbeque.

Not sure yet I am trying to find a school first...

Planning for the future is nice, especially when it comes to barbeque.

Perhaps try asking some of the Californians on this site such as RFoF or BlackRockShooter. They may be able to guide you if you want a school with a good program in your area of study. Canada would've been cheaper.

It's that or widening the patio at the back since there's barely enough space for the barbecue itself without someone standing behind, other than the doorway.

HEY VASHI AND REY! When you see this, I need you guys to come up with a name for your son (Azure/Inigo).

... You have a few days to think about it, since I'm certainly NOT ready for his chapter.