• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Because you're being silly again, of course.

Why are you afraid, Taylor

However, they tend to not change unless things happen

You'd like to know that, wouldn't you

[/sigh] Fine... :P

Afraid of what... being in MORE shipping? Not afraid, just... not happenin'.

Right as well. In order for change to occur, something has to be shifted. I know this... I had to do this in order to save myself from my fate. You cannot sit around waiting for change to occur, if you want something to move, you have to move it.

You're so mysterious, you. And you know how curious I am!

they don't care about their products until nostalgia hits and want to cash on that with newer mechanics

fucking remakes

* pat * Poor Dio...I normally don't care about accomplishments, but this is one of the few things that my completionist/perfectionist side wants to complete.

I need a new game ._.

[/sigh] Fine... :P

Afraid of what... being in MORE shipping? Not afraid, just... not happenin'.

Right as well. In order for change to occur, something has to be shifted. I know this... I had to do this in order to save myself from my fate. You cannot sit around waiting for change to occur, if you want something to move, you have to move it.

You're so mysterious, you. And you know how curious I am!

What is this

Worry not

And therefore, your hazukashii behavior is very likely to still please Rey

How exploitable

R/S/E remakes incoming...

I wonder if they'll have decent music

There's so may things I love and hate about RSE. On one side, I loved most of the new Pokémon, except they had shitty/not enough Bug (damn fireflies), Electric (fucking Pikaclones), Poison (Swalot was ok but isn't that good) and Ghost (they're just rare I guess) types. The region was fun...until the route right after Fortree. The Gym Leaders had a nice assortment of typings, but the Elite Four was both bland as shit and used typings we already saw in the other two generations.

Also they introduced natures, which overcomplicated finding things in the wild. Enjoy your Quiet Zubat!

Edited by Woodshooter

Those instruments hurt my ears

Indeed but that specific tune could have been so much better

I love the 3 first gens the most

Edited by James Bond

What is this

Worry not

And therefore, your hazukashii behavior is very likely to still please Rey

How exploitable

I wonder if they'll have decent music

I'm surrendering! I'm silly, I'll admit it.

I'm not worried within the slightest.

You're forgetting something~ Annie still exists, OldMan, and he's also said... several times... that she's the only person in his heart. Not counting Olivia/Ninian/Sakura.

I am well aware of my exploitability, thank you.

Also, be right back, going to run errands with Dad.

There's so may things I love and hate about RSE. On one side, I loved most of the new Pokémon, except they had shitty Bug, Electric, Poison and Ghost types. The region was fun...until the route right after Fortree. The Gym Leaders had a nice assortment of typings, but the Elite Four was both bland as shit and used typings we already saw in the other two generations.

Also they introduced natures, which overcomplicated finding things in the wild. Enjoy your Quiet Zubat!

I skipped gen III completely...but natures are awesome :D.

And they were probably trying to expand the whole breeding and after game rather than main story line.

Natures are awful. I'd rather have something closer to what they did to Deoxys for the entire Dex.

You did see the new mega evolutions right? OMG, that's just terrible...

And forms make my dex habits that much harder.

Natures are great...except RNG'd tornadus sucked...stupid roamer who couldn't be synchronized XD

I'm highly mixed on the forms since i want new things over remakes. But it's only in-battle and prevents the use of other items. On top of that, supposedly these games have been developped for quite some time, so who knows.

I really hate having something physically powerful suddenly being Modest. Again, like many things in that game, if you could modify it, I wouldn't mnd it, but GameFreak can be stupid like that.

Edited by Woodshooter

I'm highly mixed on the forms since i want new things over remakes. But it's only in-battle and prevents the use of other items. On top of that, supposedly these games have been developped for quite some time, so who knows.

I really hate having something physically powerful suddenly being Modest.

But they get something like mega super powers and OMG adaptability on Lucario! And Electric/Dragon pink sheep WTF.

This is why you breed and whatnot. * rolls eyes * Don't be lazy.

Indeed but that specific tune could have been so much better

I love the 3 first gens the most

I liked gen 4

gen 5 wasn't too bad either

I'm surrendering! I'm silly, I'll admit it.

I'm not worried within the slightest.

You're forgetting something~ Annie still exists, OldMan, and he's also said... several times... that she's the only person in his heart. Not counting Olivia/Ninian/Sakura.

I am well aware of my exploitability, thank you.

Also, be right back, going to run errands with Dad.

So you surrender

Good

No, Taylor: Annie already existed back then. He's been postponing his... final move for months, already.

You're welcome

Have fun

But they get something like mega super powers and OMG adaptability on Lucario! And Electric/Dragon pink sheep WTF.

Super Saiyans!

Pfft

Edited by OldMan

I liked gen 4

Dunno gen 4 was a little weird especially with that annoying memo at the beginning...

Although i liked catching my Electabuzz before Volkner

Edited by James Bond

Dunno gen 4 was a little weird especially with that annoying memo at the beginning...

Although i liked catching my Electabuzz before Volkner

Oh yeah, emulators let me skip that memo

...I will never get that image out of my head now.

You're welcome

But they also lose items such as Life Orb and Choice Band/Specs/Scarf. Think of them as Arceus Plates.

Too time consuming. Some breeders are also postgame only. What if I want my Adamant Timburr in-game.

I liked gen 4

Both had a great innovation each with the physical/special move split and the infinite TMs.

5 was alright, but 4 can be easily divided between the great (HG/SS), the good (Platinum) and the meh (Diamond/Pearl).

Both had a great innovation each with the physical/special move split and the infinite TMs.

5 was alright, but 4 can be easily divided between the great (HG/SS), the good (Platinum) and the meh (Diamond/Pearl).

I agree with this!