• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, shipping goggles.

Dude stays up until 3am or later just to talk to one particular girl, and it's shipping goggles.

You're deluded, OldMan. I never stayed up until 3AM or later to talk to anyone.

We need to get him new glasses then.

Punt him to Dio?

Oh. Dio is in Canada?

Well, then he won't be alone in Canada...

Yeah, shipping goggles.

Dude stays up until 3am or later just to talk to one particular girl, and it's shipping goggles.

Didn't you tell me you had your shipping goggles on all the time except for when you were asleep?

Mumu isn't even trying.

TWO...

Oh. Dio is in Canada?

Well, then he won't be alone in Canada...

Didn't you tell me you had your shipping goggles on all the time except for when you were asleep?

It is in the folder and he does speak french XD. French accents are sexy indeed.

I hope he removes them while attending to his personal hygiene as well...otherwise, there might be reason to be concerned.

But some things can be seen even without them.

TWO...

Why do you want me in Canada, young miss

Mumu isn't even trying.

No OldMan, you're the one who isn't trying. I never stayed up until 3am or later to talk to anyone. I stayed up until 3am because I was working evenings and nights at the time, and there was no point in waking up early. I have, however, stated several times that Tangerine messaged me just as I was about to go to sleep, asking me to get on MSN.

*sing song voice * Not according to TheEnd and me!

Yet you claim you don't even know what he means by "lupine dairy". He is only saying you "know" because you (blindly) agree with what he is saying.

Yet you claim you don't even know what he means by "lupine dairy". He is only saying you "know" because you (blindly) agree with what he is saying.

Actually...it was more the fruit juice and Tangerine thing that I was agreeing to...Tangerines are fruits, ya know?

Now you're just changing your story. You said you don't see the difference between "lupine dairy" and "fruit juice", and you claim you don't understand what the former means. You're not making any sense. ._.

Edited by Charlie

Now you're just changing your story. You said you don't see the difference between "lupine dairy" and "fruit juice", and you claim you don't understand what the former means. ._.

Actually, I think I'm confusing TE and Vashie...and apparently I'm confusing the meaning of fruit juice. You're not talking about the stuff you buy at the grocery store?

It's okay, Hatari. Don't worry about it. And hey, look at me! I like Tangerine a lot! There, I said it, but she's still just my friend. Now everyone stop "shipping" me like I'm a character from Awakening.

On a more important note, I figured out why my prepaid broadband device was going so slow. I hadn't finished activating it. Silly me.

It's okay, Hatari. Don't worry about it. And hey, look at me! I like Tangerine a lot! There, I said it, but she's still just my friend. Now everyone stop "shipping" me like I'm a character from Awakening.

On a more important note, I figured out why my prepaid broadband device was going so slow. I hadn't finished activating it. Silly me.

I really need to finish that game...dammit.

._. wow. The problem is between the keyboard and chair...AGAIN.

Edited by Hatari