FE4 THREAD

Fia

Ok, I can agree to that...

* tsk * Hopefully, I can get off them soon.

Active Sabotage...from who?

* shrug * Ok then.

Good

So you're even getting off them

The opposition to the current government

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Good

So you're even getting off them

The opposition to the current government

Indeed.

That's the goal.

I need a politic lesson, I have no idea what is going on in Brazil then. Then again, the only riot I saw, was while I was visiting Greece after I got blessed by a Pigeon.

Indeed.

That's the goal.

I need a politic lesson, I have no idea what is going on in Brazil then. Then again, the only riot I saw, was while I was visiting Greece after I got blessed by a Pigeon.

That's... worse than I thought

The elite in general is desperately opposed to the current government

And it isn't even a radical one

Things in Greece on the other hand are totally different...

What's happening in Greece seems to be disgusting

What is worst?! Hmmmm

Expound more...

Getting off those things

For the first time since Vargas, we have a government with some amount of concern for the country and its people, as opposed to... just their own pockets

The local elite doesn't like this, so they're permanently trying to destabilize the country somehow

They control the media after all

Getting off those things

For the first time since Vargas, we have a government with some amount of concern for the country and its people, as opposed to... just their own pockets

The local elite doesn't like this, so they're permanently trying to destabilize the country somehow

They control the media after all

It's doctor prescribed TE.

Ah, isn't that the proper thing the government should be concerned with, it's people. It's who they serve no?

And I'll have to go read about this after all. Though what I read will probably be biased...stupid media. Hence why it's better to get it from you.

4ZTErBF.png

what

It's doctor prescribed TE.

Ah, isn't that the proper thing the government should be concerned with, it's people. It's who they serve no?

And I'll have to go read about this after all. Though what I read will probably be biased...stupid media. Hence why it's better to get it from you.

You'll want to hit me when you notice what I'm talking about

You'd be surprised if you knew how many people neglect their duties

And the government isn't even touching most of the elite's formal privileges

Edited by OldMan

You'll want to hit me when you notice what I'm talking about

You'd be surprised if you knew how many people neglect their duties

And the government isn't even touching most of the elite's formal privileges

Well I already want to throw something at you, for insulting my tea...but do you want to tell me? It's kinda hard to research and follow here...

Then they need to be replaced. If they are not doing their job, fire them (if you can) /idealist and naive

Wait, the elite have formal privileges?!!?!?

Well I already want to throw something at you, for insulting my tea...but do you want to tell me? It's kinda hard to research and follow here...

Then they need to be replaced. If they are not doing their job, fire them (if you can) /idealist and naive

Wait, the elite have formal privileges?!!?!?

It shouldn't be hard

Idealist and naive indeed

Everywhere

Formal as in "not under the table"

Edited by OldMan

Rant away, Sask

Sure thing!

Lets say everything begun with the end of dictatorship in Greece in 1974, after that when finally "democracy" returned and our politicians were promising that people will eat with golden spoons and our country will be just as glamorous and important like every other European country.

Then people started thinking only how they would exploit for themselves not caring about how they will become rich and if that would be good for the country itself, after all the only thing they had to do was to vote for those who promised to help them if they would be elected.

All this time Greece was living a dolce vita without someone realising that sooner or later someone would have to pay for all those lawns we were getting at the time. We held the Olympics in 2004 and everything seemed right all that money to build stadiums that are not even used now.

And suddenly the bubble popped and 2007 came around with the economic crisis. And now we all found out that we have to pay for all the money we took and that our salaries are too high and several other things along the lines of economic policy.

Yeah that's my long rant.

It shouldn't be hard

Idealist and naive indeed

Everywhere

You're accusing me of being a drug addict, iirc...

Makes me a bad historian, but it all worked out in the end.

The elite have formal privileges everywhere?! I don't know if they are "FORMAL" everywhere, perhaps informal.

Today was pretty good.

How was your day?

It was quite peculiar...in a bad way...but it is now over so that's what matters.

Nice to know you didn't have problems at work this time.

I love my ad blockers on Firefox, it wasn't until I checked the site using another browser did I realize that there were ads here...

As someone who knows some people survive off of ad revenue, I'm not a fan of adblock =(.

However, because I know there's really frustrating ones, NoScript is a strong compromise that allows me to selectively block ads that I know might be related to something harmful (or annoying).

Sure thing!

Lets say everything begun with the end of dictatorship in Greece in 1974, after that when finally "democracy" returned and our politicians were promising that people will eat with golden spoons and our country will be just as glamorous and important like every other European country.

Then people started thinking only how they would exploit for themselves not caring about how they will become rich and if that would be good for the country itself, after all the only thing they had to do was to vote for those who promised to help them if they would be elected.

All this time Greece was living a dolce vita without someone realising that sooner or later someone would have to pay for all those lawns we were getting at the time. We held the Olympics in 2004 and everything seemed right all that money to build stadiums that are not even used now.

And suddenly the bubble popped and 2007 came around with the economic crisis. And now we all found out that we have to pay for all the money we took and that our salaries are too high and several other things along the lines of economic policy.

Yeah that's my long rant.

Sounds kinda like what I've heard about Spain, too

You're accusing me of being a drug addict, iirc...

Makes me a bad historian, but it all worked out in the end.

The elite have formal privileges everywhere?! I don't know if they are "FORMAL" everywhere, perhaps informal.

Are you sure that's all

What

Paying comparatively less taxes is a privilege, for instance

As someone who knows some people survive off of ad revenue, I'm not a fan of adblock =(.

However, because I know there's really frustrating ones, NoScript is a strong compromise that allows me to selectively block ads that I know might be related to something harmful (or annoying).

As someone who is currently researching targeted advertising and behavioral profiling and going HOLY SHIT the entire time...I'm more concerned about protecting my privacy. Especially since I can see how it's done and understand the technology behind it and speaking off, hello Google...

No Script, Ad Block Plus, and a few others...I have super protection on FireFox.

Are you sure that's all

What

Paying comparatively less taxes is a privilege, for instance

That was the original line of discussion...what else is there. Yes, I went back and followed the line.

Being naive and idealist was problematic for me as a historian. I had a lot of WTF moments. Yes, I am actually trained and degreed as a historian.

Very true, honestly, they should be paying more...

This site itself survives off ad revenue, in fact. Maybe if we all clicked more ads, Jyosua might be able to afford some more fancy upgrades or something

This site itself survives off ad revenue, in fact. Maybe if we all clicked more ads, Jyosua might be able to afford some more fancy upgrades or something

For some reason, I'm thinking that Jyo also pays a premium as well...but I'm not sure why.