Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

geezus

Some people are such sore losers.

Playing on DN and some Dark World player rage quits just because I summon Dracossack with the Mecha Phantom Beasts I'm testing. :L

She was already a great artist to begin with, and unlike me she could adapt her artwork to sprites without making a huge mess.

And yeah, some people are terribly sore losers. Fortunately I don't play a lot of games that have rage-quitters in them~

She was already a great artist to begin with, and unlike me she could adapt her artwork to sprites without making a huge mess.

And yeah, some people are terribly sore losers. Fortunately I don't play a lot of games that have rage-quitters in them~

mmhm. do you have an art thread?

...it would be great if the computer ai in fire emblem could ragequit, eh konnie? ^_^;

i'm doing maybe-okay, thanks =]

...kon, i saw you lurking AGAIN O:

Ah, that's good.

geezus

Some people are such sore losers.

Playing on DN and some Dark World player rage quits just because I summon Dracossack with the Mecha Phantom Beasts I'm testing. :L

(Evil catface)

yo fuck dracossack

fuck the current meta, really

Current meta is pretty much dead yo.

No one is playing "Jowgen Control Kycoo Beatdown featuring Spellbook Magician" anymore and people are experimenting with the adult Dragon Rulers with plants and their respective elements and, sit down for this one, OTHER DECKS THAT AREN'T THOSE.

mmhm. do you have an art thread?

...it would be great if the computer ai in fire emblem could ragequit, eh konnie? ^_^;

I have a sprite thread that hasn't been updated in over a year, but no traditional art thread.

That'd be kind of funny, actually. Imagine enemies going "Man fuck this" and running off the map. XD

Wait really? I stopped paying attention to what was going in YGO back in like June, I assumed E-drags and prophecies with big eye/dracossack were still the only things

Do you mean...it's safe to come out now?

I have a sprite thread that hasn't been updated in over a year, but no traditional art thread.

That'd be kind of funny, actually. Imagine enemies going "Man fuck this" and running off the map. XD

why u no sprites?? >:O

and...now that i think about it, thieves and rogues in fe7 and 8 do that in a way, but not before stealing stuff ^^;

(Evil catface)

Perhaps

Wait really? I stopped paying attention to what was going in YGO back in like June, I assumed E-drags and prophecies with big eye/dracossack were still the only things

Do you mean...it's safe to come out now?

Dragon Rulers and "Jowgen Control Kycoo Beatdown featuring Spellbook Magician" were the only decks worth running. Konami banned ALL 4 young Dragon Rulers and Spellbook of Judgment as well as hit Mermail and Fire Fists so they don't just take over the meta like they should have. Merlantean Tidal and 3/4 Axis Fire Fist are still gonna be ridiculous but there shouldn't be one or two overpowered decks that take up 80-90% of what's being played.

Edited by Ein

why u no sprites?? >:O

and...now that i think about it, thieves and rogues in fe7 and 8 do that in a way, but not before stealing stuff ^^;

I've been spriting a hell of a lot, I just haven't really bothered updating it. I also want more nice stuff to put in there before I go ahead and revive it.

And thieves are more of the "Fuck you, got mine" type than ragequitters but I still hate it when they run off with my treasure. >:o

I've been spriting a hell of a lot, I just haven't really bothered updating it. I also want more nice stuff to put in there before I go ahead and revive it.

And thieves are more of the "Fuck you, got mine" type than ragequitters but I still hate it when they run off with my treasure. >:o

mmhm, i noticed...stop hiding your work from us!! D:

ohh the theives...even if they don't take from the chests, i just HAVE to steal their lockpicks or i go crazy XD

I'm not hiding my work, you just haven't seen it yet~ I need to rework a lot of my sprites anyways, so it might be a while before I feel like I can revive my thread.

cero, i see you lurking!!

I'm not hiding my work, you just haven't seen it yet~ I need to rework a lot of my sprites anyways, so it might be a while before I feel like I can revive my thread.

hmph!! i haven't seen them because you're hiding them </3

so you want to start a new thread instead of just posting in the old one?