• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think I'll start a new thread entirely, but I'm definitely thinking of changing the name of it to something less ridiculous.

**scrolls through a million pages of sprite threads**

...that topic title is...fantastical!! XP and your sprites were pretty great then too

I'm surprised someone saw the post. People rarely look at end of page posts.

=p i'm such an attention whore that sometimes, i would wait for someone to finish a page *facepalm*

I'm surprised you even went looking for it. Looking back at them, I seemed to have a better start than some, but my quality hasn't improved as quickly and as consistently as I would like.

I'm surprised you even went looking for it. Looking back at them, I seemed to have a better start than some, but my quality hasn't improved as quickly and as consistently as I would like.

yes, i had to XD

mm...i guess as an artist the best way is to fool around with your approaches? like...trying out some sort of new technique that probably won't even look good or make on an fe sprite? the last time i actually finished a sprite, i tried doing this sorta backlight effect and didn't have an outline around the sprite...it...didn't look good, but...it was sorta fun? ^^;

i also once tried doing this weird style of shading on hair that ended up looking like van-gogh strokes...sorta

Yeah, I've been experimenting a bit, mostly with how I've been approaching hair and shading in general. Something that has helped me immensely is gathering a ton of resources and other people's sprites and using them when I'm having trouble getting a particular look or something.

uhm yeah...it was a reference to some character who's name is a ref to that movie ^^;

what's it about?

Really? Where is the character from?

And I'm terrible at explaining things, so just look it up~

Eff this difficulty so hard.

LUCK FLAW.

Truly, playing Lunatic(+?) is suffering.

Ah, I see~ Speaking of Princess Bride references, Inigo, one of the children from FE13, was given some references by the localization team. He's named after the swordsman Inigo Montoya, and he calls one of the village girls Buttercup~

Nope, you just gotta look it up, or just watch it yourself. :P

Ah, I see~ Speaking of Princess Bride references, Inigo, one of the children from FE13, was given some references by the localization team. He's named after the swordsman Inigo Montoya, and he calls one of the village girls Buttercup~

Nope, you just gotta look it up, or just watch it yourself. :P

i didn't think guy was a ref since it's not a very specific name there, but i haven't played the game ^^;

w-what? i have to spend 2 hours reading or spend 10 hours watching the movie? nuuuuuuu D: