• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Can I join this league?

>_>

Awww... You know that I could never stay mad at you. <3

Why, thank you. ^_^

There are tomes that effective against Armors, Flying units, or Mounted units too. >_>

Eh I've seen that stuff on Mage Knight 404's hack so it's not as surprising as it should be. Then there's wind magic being effective against flying units in some games o that's no surprise either >_>. But still... a weapon effective against mages? wtf?

It isn't like that.... See my post before this one >_>.

Well, Dark Mages to tend to have better defenses than a few physical units and maybe Barons/Emperors are considered Mages in this thing. Magic should be a bit more varied, I agree.

The pilum is historically a Roman weapon with no real association to magic, aside maybe to hunt the druids in Asterix or something.

Eh I've seen that stuff on Mage Knight 404's hack so it's not as surprising as it should be. Then there's wind magic being effective against flying units in some games o that's no surprise either >_>. But still... a weapon effective against mages? wtf?

Effective against Armors. It can gives you up to 60 attack power when you against a Baron/General, at least in Tordo it can. Overpowered enough? General usually has low MDF after all.

USEJOSEPH

He needs a more cowardly character. Alessi would be perfect.

I recall a hack of FE 5 made by an ex-FESSer named Pukachi. IIRC there was a Silence Sword inside that not only was effective against mages but also silenced them. Pretty neat.

Effective against Armors. It can gives you up to 60 attack power when you against a Baron/General, at least in Tordo it can. Overpowered enough? General usually has low MDF after all.

Thani in Radiant Dawn is a tome effective against armors/cavalry.

Why?

yournextlineisgonnabe:topissyouoff

Because you said "muda da." >_>

I recall a hack of FE 5 made by an ex-FESSer named Pukachi. IIRC there was a Silence Sword inside that not only was effective against mages but also silenced them. Pretty neat.

Pukachi/SpyroDi was the one who started a thread on FE5 hacking in FESS1. Nice times. Twilkitri, me, Espeon and Vincent discovering and listing stuff.

Edited by Arthur

What? Is it my fault that I want to take you for my own? <3

>_>

You're welcome. <3

.... ^^;;;

But you seemed pleased. :wub:

WHERE? :wub:

*snugs*

*snugs back*

Acceptable because nuking generals with magic is fun. Arthur agrees, don't bother him about it.

Maybe horses don't like balls of light exploding on them...

This light might also be acidic on heavy armor or something.

Also, dinner and dishes.

Edited by Dio

Well, Dark Mages to tend to have better defenses than a few physical units and maybe Barons/Emperors are considered Mages in this thing. Magic should be a bit more varied, I agree.

The pilum is historically a Roman weapon with no real association to magic, aside maybe to hunt the druids in Asterix or something.

Magic user in FE. >_>

I know.

He needs a more cowardly character. Alessi would be perfect.

"I have one plan left"

"Which one?"

"We run!"

Because you said "muda da." >_>

Dio would be the one to do so, then.

WHERE? :wub:

Are you trying to disagree, dear? :wub:

*snugs back*

:wub:

Acceptable because nuking generals with magic is fun. Arthur agrees, don't bother him about it.

One-hitting generals with magic? Delicious.

Also, dinner and dishes.

O:

Eh, what do Skasha and Arion/Captain Falcon/Dio's avatar have to do with again?

JoJo's Bizarre Adventure.

Edited by Arthur