FE4 THREAD

Fia

That's a different kind of uselessness though

But that reminds me

In my job, we can get an automatic promotion from a degree

Pretty much any degree

And the raise is the same, no matter whether said degree is useful for our jobs or not

I'm fortunate enough that you absolutely need a degree in my field to be able to work considering the specific knowledge required.

All I know is that in other jobs that only ask for a high school degree, my three years of education worth in my degree could be converted to experience, usually the equivalent or up to twice as much.

Of course, that never really happened in my case, and employers would often notice that I'm more interested to use basic jobs as a temporary measure to get back in a library.

Edited by Woodshooter

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Ladies, please fangirl over the next new star of BR-Pop :

http://ppdnotsonic.free.fr/FE4THREAD%20folder/T-Z/%5bTE%5dAlways.WAV

And here's the B-Side to his new single :

http://ppdnotsonic.free.fr/FE4THREAD%20folder/T-Z/%5bTE%5dNoNeedForCrying.WAV

HOLY CRAP.

NO YOU DON'T

It's okay Shirley

IT IS

/patpatpat

AND I DID TOO!

Wow.

It is okay because you are wise! :D

NO. ;_;

All my feels for the young men and women in the Mediterranean countries with those high unemployment rates.

That's just sick.

Pretty sure you guys have it rough there too

All my feels for the young men and women in the Mediterranean countries with those high unemployment rates.

That's just sick.

It really is. No matter the cause.

HOLY CRAP.

AND I DID TOO!

Wow.

It is okay because you are wise! :D

NO. ;_;

what

NO

what

<_<

/pat

I wanna hear TE singing!!

I think you're pretty wise. :(

NO IT'S NOT.

What maidenly feelings. That penguin. ;_;

Well, that's not always so bad too! I mean... prevent more loss and pain than have more crap to build up... and hmmm, nothing now? ;o And well... my current one is pretty obvious who, I guess, if one takes me seriously. I do feel happy, even just as friends.

We are, hahaha. BONDING!

....I never finished that game unfortunately.

It's not... but sometimes I regret it a little... Yeah, pretty much. We've been stuck in this state for quite some time now. I'm too shy to make the first move and I doubt I mean that much to him anyway... Oh? ... Oh! Okay. And that's always nice. Sometimes it's better to just be friends, I had an instance like that and we're still close.

Free Time action initiated!

Oh, if you ever get some time you should. The ending is tear-inducing. But I'm a wuss, I don't count. I cried in SMG. S.M.G.

So am I monokuma now...?

Oh yes pls

Because you're moe.

Do it you moe.

Definitely NOT.

I believe she wouldn't have done anything like that if it wasn't under those circumstances...

The thing she said about the money and her dream was all a lie so that no one would care about her being killed.

She knew she would had to play the game...after all she is a gambler she knew what she had to lose and she accepted it.

And anyway, if it hadn't been her it would had been someone else...you can't really blame them for their actions under those conditions.

In the end she helped the rest who were more calm to proceed.

Also she didn't show fear or remorse even at the very end.

Wow. That's a very deep analysis indeed.

Huh.

I mean she's quite an enigmatic character and having so many lies stacked under her belt makes it difficult to intercept her true feelings from the lies. But that's an interesting way to do that. :)

Ladies, please fangirl over the next new star of BR-Pop :

http://ppdnotsonic.free.fr/FE4THREAD%20folder/T-Z/%5bTE%5dAlways.WAV

And here's the B-Side to his new single :

http://ppdnotsonic.free.fr/FE4THREAD%20folder/T-Z/%5bTE%5dNoNeedForCrying.WAV

OH. MY. GOSH.

And I've become pretty much unable to do anything of use during them

It's kinda the same thing over and over again... and their stairs suck

Aeria Ignite what

NO I DON'T

That's a different kind of uselessness though

But that reminds me

In my job, we can get an automatic promotion from a degree

Pretty much any degree

And the raise is the same, no matter whether said degree is useful for our jobs or not

NO YOU DON'T

It's okay Shirley

IT IS

/patpatpat

No

Same. Sundays are pretty dull here too.

True. I guess me and my overactive imagination are what keep it fun so far, but... if that fails I have Kingsisle.

Aeria Games? Best known for their MMOs? Ignite is the way you access the games to play them, except it's not yet compatible with Windows 8 and it drives me absolutely mad. :\

And your voice is amazing~!

It's not too late to change.

The thing that really bothers me is that I was originally only supposed to be there for six months. After that, my intention was to start working as a dispatcher for police, fire, and rescue. I took the necessary test, and I was told that I passed and that I would start my training in a few months... only to be informed shortly before my training was supposed to begin that there was a mistake and I didn't pass. Then they were taking applications again a couple months back and never told me about it, so I have to wait even longer.

Yeah, but I think it's less noticeable.

In my province in particular, what got most of the media attention were student uprisings over the raise of tuition fees last year.

Well have raise in every kind of tax here so...

It really is. No matter the cause.

What strikes me as even more twisted will be towards the future, when the Baby Boomers will retire en masse and ask for services and financial compensations for general care, among others.

There's going to be problems related to filling all their jobs, but also taking care of them considering the balance of retirees vs. working population will be heavier on the retirees side.

Your head is humming and it won't go in case you don't know, Pride. The piper's calling you to join him.

Ah but dear Nightmare, can you hear the wind blow? And did you know?

You stairway lies on the whisperin' wiiiiiiiiiiiiind

OH. MY. GOSH.

Same. Sundays are pretty dull here too.

True. I guess me and my overactive imagination are what keep it fun so far, but... if that fails I have Kingsisle.

Aeria Games? Best known for their MMOs? Ignite is the way you access the games to play them, except it's not yet compatible with Windows 8 and it drives me absolutely mad. :\

And your voice is amazing~!

stop goshing

When I was a child, my father would always force us to spend Sundays over his mother's house, so I got used to it being an useless day

I liked the housebuilding part better

Why MMOs, Vashi

Stop

The thing that really bothers me is that I was originally only supposed to be there for six months. After that, my intention was to start working as a dispatcher for police, fire, and rescue. I took the necessary test, and I was told that I passed and that I would start my training in a few months... only to be informed shortly before my training was supposed to begin that there was a mistake and I didn't pass. Then they were taking applications again a couple months back and never told me about it, so I have to wait even longer.

Mumu has 0 luck.

What strikes me as even more twisted will be towards the future, when the Baby Boomers will retire en masse and ask for services and financial compensations for general care, among others.

There's going to be problems related to filling all their jobs, but also taking care of them considering the balance of retirees vs. working population will be heavier on the retirees side.

We don't have unemployment issues around here yet, but some unfortunate patterns can already be seen

Some fields are re-hiring retired workers because "there's a lack of qualified professionals"

I can sympathize with that. Normally I use newsletters on various sites to keep me informed and, assuming I fail a test and there's a next one sooner or later, I try to inform myself about it and note it somewhere on a calender or in my email address.

Don't give up man. You can do this.

Well have raise in every kind of tax here so...

All glory to the inflation while the salaries don't follow the curve.

ooooooooooooooh

and it makes me wonder

There's a feeling I get when I look to the west

And my spirit is crying for leaving

Wow. That's a very deep analysis indeed.

Huh.

I mean she's quite an enigmatic character and having so many lies stacked under her belt makes it difficult to intercept her true feelings from the lies. But that's an interesting way to do that. :)

It is a very hard thing to know that you will die alone and no one will feel bad about you. But it takes the most courage to make everyone else not to care about you so they will have one less trouble to care about. True all her lies only helped so that others won't feel bad about it. Her story gives the reasons why she became a gambler and an ostensibly wicked person...

Exactly!

Edited by James Bond

what

NO

what

<_<

/pat

I heard you sing. :D DIO LINKED IT, I THINK.

WISE OLD MANCHILD. Singing!!

It's not... but sometimes I regret it a little... Yeah, pretty much. We've been stuck in this state for quite some time now. I'm too shy to make the first move and I doubt I mean that much to him anyway... Oh? ... Oh! Okay. And that's always nice. Sometimes it's better to just be friends, I had an instance like that and we're still close.

Free Time action initiated!

Oh, if you ever get some time you should. The ending is tear-inducing. But I'm a wuss, I don't count. I cried in SMG. S.M.G.

Mmm, yes, I suppose regret does happen... but sometimes it's... better? I'm not sure. And what do you mean? Wait, do you have someone in mind? :P I'm actually in the same position... I doubt I really am anything right now... so yeah, sometimes being friends is better. Or at least... for the time being? Maybe after talking more and spending more time together... we'll see.

WHEEEEE! *murders someone* Just kidding, I wouldn't really be able to.

If I remember. I'm playing so many games at once now. XD And SMC?

Mumu has 0 luck.

We don't have unemployment issues around here yet, but some unfortunate patterns can already be seen

Some fields are re-hiring retired workers because "there's a lack of qualified professionals"

:Knoll:

I hope said fields aren't medical. But yes, perhaps a bit of promotion and a change of image that fits with modern times by those current fields to attract new workers is due.

The Real/Dollar relationship makes me rage

I heard you sing. :D DIO LINKED IT, I THINK.

WISE OLD MANCHILD. Singing!!

He's tricking you

>_>

The Real/Dollar relationship makes me rage

He's tricking you

There's an almost parity here, but sometimes we end up paying slightly a bit more even in times where our dollar is better.

Screw libraries, I'm becoming a new manager for the next worldwide pop star.