• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

And why is that

cause my existence probably isn't meant to be. or like, I don't really belong in this world anyway... Or at least that's how my mom made me feel like.

cause my existence probably isn't meant to be. or like, I don't really belong in this world anyway... Or at least that's how my mom made me feel like.

That's awful. .___.

I'm sure your father can help. Other than your father, any other family member, or a psychiatrist...I don't really know any other way.

Edited by Dark_Huntress

That's tough

You have the duty of proving your mother wrong then

night...

'Night

That's tough

You have the duty of proving your mother wrong then

How? I really don't know how to prove her wrong. She's the one keeping up the story that I'm not even in NY so it makes me feel more like I don't belong in this city. I know it was my fault for running away, but I still came back 7 years ago... Oh well. I really don't know how to prove her wrong. My life is still pathetic.

And night Sask.

Edited by Elize

How? I really don't know how to prove her wrong. She's the one keeping up the story that I'm not even in NY so it makes me feel more like I don't belong in this city. I know it was my fault for running away, but I still came back 7 years ago... Oh well. I really don't know how to prove her wrong. My life is still pathetic.

Why is she making the stories up that your not in NY?

EDIT: What caused you to run away?

I'm sorry if this may break a Psycho lock. But you can PM us about it if you don't want to discuss it here.

Edited by Dark_Huntress

Why is she making the stories up that your not in NY?

EDIT: What caused you to run away?

I'm sorry if this may break a Psycho lock. But you can PM us about it if you don't want to discuss it here.

Depression and stuff so I ran away.

@Elize

Better yet, don't discuss it at all if you want it to be kept secret.

-----

At least it is peaceful and quiet outside as everyone is away to Wild Waves. Having my cocktail and continuing reading James and the giant peach. Thank god that I can wear my swimsuit out in the backyard cuz of it. Otherwise, I'd have to stay inside with the air conditioning on with my swimsuit.

Edited by Dark_Huntress