• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

@TE: So I was playing Ys I (Chronicles+ through Steam) and fought Nygtilger (the freaking worm boss at the end of the Shrine) over 15 times before I stopped and went to look at why the fuck he moved fast when I thought him while he's a pushover in any video I've seen.

Turns out that the game was running at ~248 FPS and for whatever reason, Nygtilger's movement is affected by this so if you have a system that handles the game extremely well, you get an impossible boss fight hahah.

Luckily running the game in Windowed mode put the FPS to its rightful 60 and fixed the fight. Just thought you might get a laugh out of it.

Edited by Sirius

I see...when i first tried Death's Embrace i didn't know the requirements so i had to play it again...

Haven't tried the Five Anna Firefight yet to tell you the truth.

The weather here is terrible as well...

I'm thinking for Five Anna Firefight I'll bring my Female Avatar, Chrom and mostly Dark Fliers with wind magic and Falcon Knights. I'll need fliers to move around the map, having Galeforce ought to help.