• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Why

i am not ded yet

That is true enough by me if you ask.

I could have ripped her art apart from the beginning if I want to.

Someone gotta speak up bluntly if sarcasm doesn't work.

OKAY KON, REY, WE ARE DANGEROUS TOGETHER.

Ha ha...
As long as nobody knows, what does it matter?

Hello, what's new?

Just talking.

lol cool

It wouldn't be sarcastic comments if someone listens in the first place.

And naw, too much work for me. Though I would do it for fun in the name of a sadist.

I'd say... yes and no at the same time. xD

It would be horrible if we're a team.

nyan

Some are harsh, I know. But normally it wouldn't be this way. It was mainly the attitude of the person who gets criticism that lead to what it is now.

I'd actually want half the thoughts Ana gets from her art. Sometimes getting all praise isn't good. The worst case is getting ignorance.

No, it isn't.
They never will improve if they don't criticize.

BUT WHY. He is sooo cuddly and cute. <_<

Oh wow. But you can just create some guy you might like or... pretend someone's bashing your friend? I dunno...

HEY. ;_; I miss my penguin too.

Oh... Wait, ex, what. I don't want him to become an ex.

I just... I really don't like manipulative characters either. I think it's awful, using people, and especially if it's for a shallow, twisted reason like that. I can't really stand it.

I mean, I usually don't get mad enough to get THAT defensive, it's a bit of a combo act. I have to already be mad and that's hard enough as it is. But if I'm pushed far enough, do you expect me to take it? Even a whimpering doormat like ME knows when enough is enough.

[/hugs] It's okay... he'll come back!

Well, said friend of mine goes through girls like Lohan goes through coke, so... eventually everyone becomes an ex. I guess I've been... spared? ... [/shakes head] D'aww, don't get upset, that was the first example that came off the top of my head, see?

Being beat around the bush by deceit never comes around to fruition of happiness without further settlement, or not constantly looking over your friends shoulder.

I'd much rather get blunt criticism than blind praise. It makes it much easier to improve myself and my art. I guess Ana is just allergic to improvement.

Well...she won't ever become better.
Just as long as they don't take their criticism too far to blowing their stacks.

Good night and sweet dreams!

laurau.png
Night.

But nii-san I have what beneath there.

1q2l.png
Wait...whaaa...?!
He's your brother?

Yeeeeaaaah I prefer that as well. At least I can make use out of criticism. Sure praise can be nice, but if it's praise I don't really deserve? x3 Ana doesn't care about being better as much as she cares about being acknowledged and showered in compliments and being assured that she's doing a good job. Anything that looks like it's putting her down, she just wants to toss it aside. There are only a few times where she actually took advice those times probably were only when moderation intervened, because trying to be nice about it makes her agreeable, but it doesn't convince her to do anything, as far as I remember from my own experience. But otherwise, she just continues bringing herself down. I am always disappointed since I remember the times where I didn't know her enough, so I, and several others, had foolishly thought we could actually help her. But to be fair, there are several members who make her even worse by being so hostile when there was absolutely no need since obviously it would do nothing. Some of those people can blame themselves as well.

Not reeeaaaally~ You already come here, he's just trying to get you to come even more! =3

I need to head to bed as well so be back next saturday I guess~ (I guess meaning if I end up deciding to visit some time during the week, not as in I might not come back x3)

But without putdowns, you won't ever grow to be more independent and a better individual.
And comeback whenever your ready. Goodnight.

She probably doesn't always. But I didn't mean to say people should be nice. I'm just saying the unnecessary flaming is bound to make her more defensive and make her hate trying to listen to this community even more. She's gotten mad at me too until I explained to her how she misunderstood. But as I said, even when I tried helping it did pretty much nothing to help. I just stay away from her stuff now. I'd say being nice about it while still giving effective criticism is most likely what would get her to listen, but even that is still ineffective. Which, again, I never said everybody should still try with her and still try to be nice x3 It's just that the one thing that sends her backwards is being the opposite of nice, so people like that who like to think that everything was because of her, I'd say they're lying if they really wanted to help and that they're part to blame for her lack of improvement.

Even though lying can sometimes help get out of a jam.
But for this situation, lying is not an option.

Night people. Or at least I'm heading to bed.

1q2l.png
Goodnight.

huh well do you have anything in mind?

Oh, mainly just working on a FE7 skin tone reference thing for Acha. Nothing to big, but it'd kind of tedious. I've also been needing to make another boss sprite for DoG.

It certainly doesn't help that she tends to take even the slightest criticisms as attacks on her. I may not like her at all, hell I think she's one of the most infuriatingly stubborn and obnoxious girls I've ever known, but that doesn't mean I don't want to at least try to help her improve. And even at my meanest towards her I've never been more than straight up blunt with her.

And I don't even think with the normal "nice" criticism, she'd take them.

I think she kinda blow them away and forget them.

Like the wolf one where Samias gives her some pointers.

Man.

Freaking Dodge and burn tool.

I don't have PS but even I hate it.

1q2l.png
Wait...whaaa...?!
He's your brother?

Huntress, your post is too long I can't keep up. ;-;

Yes. Have you seen the new subway map?

Not too much. Trying to work up the motivation to do sprite stuff atm.

EDIT: That looks good, Interest.

Work work work work work. /haunts

And I don't even think with the normal "nice" criticism, she'd take them.

Man.

The worst part is she's been told about the dodge and burn tools multiple times before and she still uses the damned things. I just don't get that child.

But I'd rather play Animal Crossing. :<

1. And I don't even think with the normal "nice" criticism, she'd take them.

Man.

2. Huntress, your post is too long I can't keep up. ;-;

Yes. Have you seen the new subway map?

1. Then she's full of herself. Our words will only be deaf to her if it isn't anything about her success.

2. Not lately, no. Care to post the link, url?

Edited by Dark_Huntress

The worst part is she's been told about the dodge and burn tools multiple times before and she still uses the damned things. I just don't get that child.

But I'd rather play Animal Crossing. :<

Baw, I wanna see your pretty sprites.

1. Then she's full of herself. Our words will only be deaf to her if it isn't anything about her success.

2. Not lately, no. Care to post the link, url?

Oh well, I couldn't care less. Would be great if she stops posting her stuffs. They hurt me

And here ya go

[spoiler=Here we go]

subwaymapWIP4.png

wut

I don't use PS. I forgot that I have that CS2 free. But other wise, yeah.

I use a pirated Paint Tool SAI and soon to be replaced with legit one! Well, nii-san said if I'm being a good girl. Which is like, probably, never. |D

Death or Glory, the hack I've been spriting for for over a year now. Silly Boney~

:'D i've been out of the spriting.hacking loop for a while now...if you look at my entry in the super spriting team thing, my entry was so bad because i forgot how to sprite and my partner was only around for a week

Mhmmm. Bit on the dry side, but it's great.

no interest i'm not flirting go away!! *shot shot shot*

Oh well, I couldn't care less. Would be great if she stops posting her stuffs. They hurt me

so mean ^^;

I don't use PS. I forgot that I have that CS2 free. But other wise, yeah

I use a pirated Paint Tool SAI and soon to be replaced with legit one! Well, nii-san said if I'm being a good girl. Which is like, probably, never. |D

CS2...? i don't know these abbreviations!! D: *cries*

Edited by April

Baw, I wanna see your pretty sprites.

My sprites only ever seem to be pretty if they're wimmins. I need to try making more pretty men sometime.

And isn't CS2 Creative Suite 2? At least, that the only thing I can think of it being.

I actually finally have a legitimate Photoshop program, but trying to use it without a tablet is the biggest pain in the ass. I wish I had money. ;-;